Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 7: Monday - After School

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Monday - After School - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Rebbecca

I don't know how long I lay on the divan. My brain was fried. I am covered in Luis's semen. I've just had the best orgasm of my life. My hormones are in overdrive, which was totally new. This is just Monday! What was Friday going to be like? Who was I going to be on Friday? Who was I now? Not shy, hidden Rebbecca. That's for sure. "Nothing wrong with you, girl!" Hi, Muse.

On top of it all, I'm attracted to someone. Not someone shy and withdrawn like the old me. Not like the perfect characters in my dreams. Instead, I'm falling for a mountain. Kind and gentle, yes. Mountain — yes! Huge in every dimension. Okay, shut up hormones. That thing — okay: penis, cock, dong... Junior. Junior would split me in half! Yet his touch, his tongue. Divine.

Here I am. Miss Invisible. Laying naked in Art with semen, okay — cum, drying on me. There because of an activity suggested by my teacher. With the full participation of the class, at least it seemed it. And me? Instead of feeling abused or debased, I'd had a small orgasm when the first stream hit me. Or, it could have been another after shock from the mammoth one earlier.

Oh, god! I'm openly naked in school. I also hadn't really thought about it in a couple of hours. Not since the beginning of PE! I posed without noticing I was nude. Damn, some of those sketches are hot! I wonder who the girl is in them, though. Certainly not me!

"Good night, Rebbecca. Thank you for posing. You and Luis did a wonderful job."

"You're welcome, Ms. Rotella. Believe it or not, I enjoyed it!"

"I know, dear. He's a keeper, you know. See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

I managed to get my legs under me and wander over to my easel. I removed the painting in it and loaded a new canvas. From memory, I sketched out a new scene. It was forever burned in my mind. As I began to mix the paints on my palette, I went into my zone. Only my muse and I are allowed in that space. The paint flowed onto the canvas. Only once or twice did the image in my mind need to change to make the two dimensional canvas work. Soon, the canvas was nearly filled. I'd finish the background and the details later.

"Oh my god, Bec, that's intense!" I was so into my zone that I didn't hear Jason come in. I'm so used to being interrupted that it no longer startled me, it's more like a doorbell or phone ringing.

"Hi, Jason." I know I sounded distant. The pain from the morning coming back.

"Bec, I want to apologize to you." I looked at him in the eyes. "When Luis was called, we were all making fun of him and I didn't hear your name being called. We were making fun of him, not you." He sounded and looked saddened by the error.

"Thanks, Jase. I guess I was so shocked about being in the program I was being overly sensitive."

"How's the Program going so far?"

"About like you'd think. I'm generally red head-to-toe walking down the hall. Yet, I've been in here for four hours and have only thought about being naked once, briefly."

"Sis, I hate to say this, but you look really good without clothes. If you weren't my sister..." He looked away blushing.

"Thanks, Jase. My ego needs to hear it. I have to admit, something woke up in me today. I'm not only not embarrassed about walking around nude, I'm kinda scared it's turning me on."

"Bec, I'd have a problem all day if I were doing it!" Jason laughed.

"I understand." I chuckled. "Luis has been 'leading' the way to classes!" I couldn't help it. I broke up laughing. Jase could help not laughing.

"Yeah, that's... a big... problem for him!" Jason said, gasping between howls. I was laughing so hard my side started hurting.

When we finally calmed down, I took his hand and looked him in the eyes. "You know I'm a virgin, right?" He nodded. "I don't want to be by the end of the week."

"Your decision, sis. Have fun, but be safe. Okay? One thing, though, I'll take apart anyone that hurts you."

"Even Luis?"

"I'd try. But he told me that should he mess up and hurt you, he wouldn't stop me." He looked me deep in the eyes and at the painting. "You falling for him?"

"I think so."

"I think he's got it for you to."

"God, Junior scares hell out of me." He looked at me questioning. I ended up telling him the Susan story and the lunch conversation. Even the posing and what we did after.

"He'll be here in a few minutes. They're moving all his stuff over to the Girls Locker room for the week. He won't come until I give him the word. He wanted to give us time to talk." He got real serious. "Bec, I've got nothing but respect for Luis. With his size, he could be a bully and an asshole. He's anything but. He's a natural leader. The whole team looks up to him and Mike Holloway. And they run the team on a tight leash. No bullshit, no cheap shots. Honor and respect at all times." He paused for a minute, searching. "I don't know what I'm trying to say."

"Jase, I think I understand. You care for both of us in different ways." He nodded. "Just be yourself to each of us, okay?"

He smiled, bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'd better run. Your boyfriend must be waiting outside by now!" He chuckled as he left. BOYFRIEND? WHAT! "I'll let mom and dad know you're going to be late."

Luis walked in to my deer-in-the-headlights look as I tried to process "boyfriend" then "late."

"Becca, are you okay?" Luis had a scared look. I took his hands, paws, and just couldn't help laughing and dancing around.

"I think I missed something..."

"Jason just called you my boyfriend." Still dancing!

"I'd like to be." When I jumped up on him and wrapped my hands around his neck, I swear I moved the mountain! When I tried to wrap my legs around his waist, lets just say I need more leg. He put an arm around me and one under me to take my weight. I gave him the deepest, wettest kiss I could. When he recovered and kissed back I melted into him.

As we explored each others mouths and our tongues cavorted, I could feel his heart through my boobs. I could feel the slight changes in his muscles. All that power and strength. Yet his kiss was tender and sweet. The touch of his arms was warm, welcoming, gentle.

We slowly broke the kiss. During the mutual shower of after kisses I managed to whisper, "I'd... like... to be... your... girlfriend." He took charge of the next kiss. Given our position, I'm sure Junior was getting a "Becca" shower! I shivered at the thought of that in me.

"Are you okay, Becca?" He was looking deep into my eyes. God, I could see his soul. I'm positive he could see mine.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"I'm a virgin and Junior..."

"Becca, we don't need to do that."

"But, I want to." I realized I did, I really, really did. "Not right now, but soon."

"Dear, when you're really ready, we'll do our best, okay?"

"Yes." We melted into another kiss. God, I could get addicted to kissing him. Then something hit me, what would it be like kissing someone else while nude? The same? Better? Worse? Was it hormones or something more?

"Becca?"

"Hmmm?" As I snuggled against his chest. Warm. Happy. Curious. Excited. Dripping. Content. Did I say happy?

"What just went through your mind?"

"Honesty, always, between us?"

"Always. No matter what."

"I was loving being lost in your kiss. Then it hit me that you're the first boy I've ever kissed nude. You're like the third or fourth boy I've ever kissed. I had questions..."

"Curiosity?"

"Yes." I tensed some.

"It's okay, Becca. It would be strange if you weren't curious."

"But, we just decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"We did. That doesn't mean I own you. Just the opposite. It means we're partners in exploration. If that's something you need to explore, you should. This week is all about exploration. Even after this week it's okay. Just be honest with me. You don't need to hide anything."

At first I was relieved. I could experiment. Then a little voice in my head started telling me he was just looking for an excuse to play around on me. I got scared. Then it kept on. I got mad. I actually got mad enough to hit him in the chest. Damn, he's solid. That hurt me! "You're just saying that so you can do what you want!"

"Becca, look me in the eyes." His voice was soft and kind. I did and saw the gentleness of his soul. "This is what I believe. Jealousy is fear on steroids. It's a person's insecurities pointed outwards. I don't do fear or feel my insecurities are someone else's fault. If you're honest with me, I'm fine. That's how I am and how I feel. You're not used to my world, so I'm willing to accept limits, up to a point. That point is asking me to hurt others or myself. Or ask me to live too long in your fears."

I held his eyes, letting his words into me. "I'm scared."

"You should be." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, yeah. Scared means you're facing something new. Just like I'm scared to be naked in school. I'm scared about facing East on Friday. I'm scared about you and I." I really raised my eyebrows. "It's new, it's different. It may not work out. I'm having to go inside and see what I have to give. Scared is facing something new or dangerous. Fear is giving into a story in your head." That hit me. I really didn't know much about this Mountain, but I wanted to find out.

"Luis?" His eyebrows raised. "Jason's already told my parents I'm going to be late tonight. I'd like four things right now. First, you be late with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.