Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 5: Monday - Changes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Monday - Changes - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Rebbecca

What is happening to me? Luis is walking me from the lunch room. Obviously, the retelling of the Susan Story excited him. Junior was leading the way down the hall. Here I am with this lake between my legs. Every step and my boobs bounced, every bounce sent this really nice shock down and made the lake bigger.

Hey, I focus on my art, on my writing. Yeah, I rub my cunny every now and then to help me go to sleep. This is different. Every request just made things more intense. I welcomed the stares, the touches, the caresses. We made it to my Trig classroom before anyone challenged Man-Mountain's presence to touch my cunny. Damn.

As I disengaged from Luis and entered class, my Muse let me know I should have drug him in with me.

"Miss Davis, do you need relief?" My Trig teacher asked.

"Yes, please." Who said that?

"Would you like assistance?" Well, here I am having committed to having an orgasm in front of the class. Did I want someone to help me? HELL NO. Maybe I could fake one real quick and get it over with.

"Yes, but he just went to his class." Who is talking? I managed to get my books down and sat in the chair at the front of the room. My observer noted the towel. Thank goodness. My hand was spreading my juices all over my out lips before I realized I was in front of the class. My other was pinching and pulling on my nipples. My outer lips spread as I opened my legs to the class. I started stroking my inner lips and opening them all the while my thumb had found my clit and was running it hard.

My eyes could not stay focused. What was left of my mind blanked out the class. Instead I saw Susan stroking Junior. No, I was stroking him. No, Junior was pushing into me, Luis was hovering over me. It felt gentle but so raw.

My universe exploded. I died. The Muse was celebrating, opening champagne — seems each cork caused another massive spasm. She was setting off fireworks, which is all I could see. A thousand people were cheering.

The observer noted people with towels cleaning up a big spill. Hands and arms helping me to my seat. Then the bell rang.

Somehow, I got into the hall. Luis was there. I did my best to snuggle in as we walked. A millisecond later, he was dropping me at the entrance to the Boys Locker Room. I think I said something about PE. I think he said yep, here you go, you have to use the Boys.

Well, that was easy. Just walk on through into the Gym.

We had a volleyball game that day. I didn't even notice I was nude until I started coming down from my release earlier. My boobs bouncing everywhere. As I became more aware I noticed that most of the shots were coming my way. Amazing how having a naked target improves people's aim. My muse let me know that every time my feet hit the ground after a jump I was landing in a better place.

TWEET. Game over. I started to follow the other girls into the locker room when one of my classmates pointed to the Boys door. Thanking her, I gladly headed that way. My cunny telling me I wanted to feel the fireworks again — NOW!

I walked into the Boys Locker Room and straight to the showers. The warm water washing over my body felt wonderful. Sadly, I had to soap myself up and only had a few requests for poses. Damn, where are the touches! WHAT! Oh shit. I'm turning into a slut. Somehow I got out of the shower without being touched. I found a towel, dried, put on my shoes, and walked out the door.

Luis was standing right there. I started crying. What is happening to ME!?!

"You're doing fine," I thought I heard my Muse say.


Luis

As I walked Rebbecca to her next class after lunch, Junior proudly led the way. Hey, the telling of the Susan story, looking at four beautiful naked girls, and walking with Rebbecca — would he want to do anything less? I tried to talk to Rebbecca, but the constant invasion of hands and fingers left me trying to keep from making a large puddle on the floor. That along with the reasonable requests of both of us, I barely got her to her Trig class. Then I had twins doing their best as I crossed the hall to my English class. God, four hands moving as if connected to one person. Oh, Lord, let this week come to an end!

Here I was worried about Junior scaring people. Well, as I walked into English class I learned. The Lottery Queue was already halfway around the classroom awaiting my arrival.

"Mr. Contadino. I assume you want relief. If not, then you deal with them." Ms. Richard said this while sweeping her hand around the room indicating the queue. She had an interesting smirk on her face.

"Well..." I let my words hang as the class went dead silent. "Sounds like a good idea."

She couldn't help but laugh. "Let me guess. You don't want assistance?"

"Hadn't really thought about it." I shrugged my shoulders. Yet, I couldn't help the grin on my face as we played this game with the class. Talk about some anxious and antsy people in that room!

"Well, your options are self relief," GROAN, "you can pick a volunteer," hands everywhere, "or choose the Lottery." Cheers.

"Hmm. Let me think." I started slowly stroking Junior. Wow! Seems every eye in the place was tracking the movement of my hand. "Oh, let's go with..." How long could I pause? "The Lot-" The singular shout of fifteen plus happy campers cut me off as the line moved forward to pick out a marble. Groans and disappointed looks accompanied every white marble pulled. It didn't stop the losers from walking by and fondling Junior. He enjoyed it. The fourteenth girl through the line got the black marble. Okay, the scientist in me was tracking the numbers. I really didn't know her. She sat in the back of the class and rarely participated. She was large framed with really comfortable looking padding. Someone I wouldn't snap like a twig.

As she approached, the class started chanting: "Shashana, Shashana..." With the grace of Nubian royalty, she approached me. Her coal black skin already glistening with moisture from excitement.

"Hi, Luis! I have a reasonable request. I'm giving you a blow job."

"Ah, yeah, sure." There goes that Contadino wit and smooth manner again! She gracefully doubled the offered towel, placed it on the ground in front of me, and knelt with the comportment of a queen. Her hands went behind me and cupped my ass cheeks. Slowly, her mouth approached Junior's business end. Her tongue came out, wrapping around him like a serpent as her head continued forward. Her lips surrounded me and her tongue went wild laving every bit of me in her mouth and still to enter! Without changing her Regal pace, she took me to the root. Her eyes were locked on mine while I tried to cope with this whole new feeling of a throat massaging the head of my cock. God, I must have been in her stomach!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.