Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 4: Monday - Midday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Monday - Midday - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Rebbecca

I was shaking inside. I had just witnessed the most awesome — no, hottest thing I had ever seen. The observer was in overdrive trying to commit all the details to memory. It had been raw, direct, sex for sex's sake. Pure release. Pure dominate male marking his harem. The energy was raw — primal. Intense. Overpowering.

The moral me was in terror. Watching this. The whole lottery. The pleading to worship this massive cock. Then the submission of this girl. Her joy in being marked in a most humiliating way. Subsuming her pleasure for his release. Becoming his property. She seemed two feet shorter than him. At least 200 pounds lighter. Her hands, together, couldn't reach around Luis's penis. That part of me was a bit angry.

The deeper me was more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life. I was going to leave a puddle when I stood up. I was leaving a puddle already! Well, this week is about extending limits.

"Mmm... Ms. Chin?"

"Yes, Rebbecca? Too late to ask for relief." I noticed that she was flushed and had a couple of beads of sweat on her brow. That's when the smell of the room hit me. It wasn't just me making a puddle!

"Ahem, no, Ms. Chin. However, may I use the towel please? I don't want to leave a mess behind."

She nodded her head and tossed me the one that she had offered Susan. With the titters and giggles there was more than one "after that, I need one too!" As smoothly as I could, I spread the towel on my chair and sat back down. As the class calmed down and Ms. Chin started a conversation about the early 1900's in the US, I tried to process what I had just experienced. The artist was thrilled. So much inspiration that it was going to take days to process it all. The moralist in me was horrified. I guess another word for the moralist in me is prude. The sexual me, that I was discovering today, was turned on and wanted relief. Wanted to loose the hymen and get a cock in me. It hit me that I had been a little jealous that Luis hadn't picked me as a partner. Then I realized the prude hadn't raised my hand.

I had never kissed a guy before and I wanted to masturbate my Program partner? 'Girl, you had better pick a more manageable one for your first time!' Damn my muse, why was she in this discussion. 'Just helping your art, dear.' What? 'Wait, you'll find out.' First time? What?

The rest of the class passed with me bouncing all around my head. I did know what I'd be drawing in art today!

I took Luis's offered hand after class. It just seemed natural. I didn't notice much or talk much as we walked to lunch together.

"Rebbecca, do you want to sit together at lunch? No one is supposed to bother you during break. Plus, I thought it would be good to talk about the Program. Maybe get some of the others to join us?" His first words sounded like an invitation to a date. I got my hopes up. Talk about the Program. Others. Dashed. At least he wanted to include me. Yet, I could see the logic of what he was saying.

"Sure. Makes sense."

We got our food and saw that Paul had already staked out a table and was waving us over. Ginny was there, looking down. Stan and Rosalee were just sitting down as we got there. Paul waved Chris and Jane over, then sat. The school had three lunch periods, with this the primary one. Not surprising that there were eight of us there.

"Wow. So many hands, such little time!" Leave it to Rosalee. I think most of the guys agreed. We all laughed, though. Even Ginny, who wasn't looking down any more.

"I thought I was going to die," she said. "But, Paul really helped me out." I nodded agreement with her, having a partner really helped.

"Luis?" He turned to me or should I say the mountain came to the little girl? Damn, that boy was big. "What did you do to that guy? You didn't kill him did you?" That got everyone's attention.

Looking around, Luis thought an explanation was in order. "Some dickwad tried to ram his hand into Rebbecca from behind. She screamed. I only removed his arm."

Paul broke in. He wasn't a small guy by my standards before Luis. "And screamed! He was mouthing off about going to the office and complain until I told him I saw the whole thing I reminded him of the concepts of reasonable and request." He had that smile guys get when they've done something brilliant in their own minds. "Made sure he heard me by grabbing him by the bruise Luis gave him."

"Well, you should have sent him my way! Too many timid guys out there." Was Rosalee really a slut or just playing her game?

"I have to admit that the right person, at the right time, in the right place I'd welcome someone taking my cherry. But a stranger in the school hallway while I was so freaked I was dry as a bone?" Was that me that just said that?

"You're a virgin?" Both Ginny and Rosalee asked at the same time.

"Intact, too. At least, I think I still am."

"The bastard. I'm going to kill him." Luis's growl was quiet. Yet, it sent shivers down my spine. "Paul, who was it?"

"NO!" I was scared and horrified. "Leave him alone, please? I couldn't handle you guys hurting him again." I was shaking. I never been around raw anger before.

Ginny reached out to me and took my hand. "It's okay, Rebbecca. The guys just need to release the energy. They want to protect us. Which is good. They are reacting right now, they'll think it through before they do anything. For some reason, I trust these guys. I need to."

"Rebbecca, don't worry about it." Chris looked at me. "Luis is not dumb. Look, he's good on the field because he can control his emotions. He's reacting right now, he'll calm down. If he does anything, he'll have a plan and he'll have thought out the consequences. Now, if some bozo with a bruise on his arm about the size of Luis's hand does something like that around me this week, all bets are off!" He winked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.