Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 11: Tuesday Morning - A Little Organ Music

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Tuesday Morning - A Little Organ Music - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Luis

I woke before the alarm without my normal erotic dream but with wood. Yesterday began to flood into my brain, but I put it on hold until after my run and morning routine. I started to grab my usual running outfit and said to hell with it. If the Greeks and Romans, even the Scots, could do it bare assed, I could. Socks and running shoes plus my music box in an armband.

After stretching, I headed out of the driveway at a comfortable pace. It was weird feeling the wind all over me as I ran, though real easy to keep a steady pace with the metronome bouncing out in front of me. Fortunately, it was a bit brisk so Junior's friends had retreated some.

I hadn't paid a lot of attention to my route, some mornings were like that. This morning was ... WOW!! I had a selection of Bach organ music set up to time my run. E. Power Biggs. Fantastic. Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor (BWV 582) was playing as I noticed I was coming up on Becca's house. Jason was just coming out of the driveway and had turned to head the way I was going.

"Jason!"

"Hi, Luis." He was running in place while I caught up. "Mind company?"

"If you don't mind being seen with a lineman."

"I'd rather run with you than into you!" We ran on a bit at a good pace for both of us when he said, "nice outfit."

"It's the latest. You should try it."

"I just might tomorrow."

Again, a comfortable silence as we ate up another half mile.

"You had a big impact on Bec yesterday."

"Is that good or are you going to pound me?"

He gave a quick laugh. "Good. Very good."

We both went back to our running and consumed another half mile.

"We all had a good talk when she got in last night. Actually, more of a joyous cry. She reconnected with our parents."

"Fantastic." Neither of us was winded. Good. We'd be in shape Friday.

"Be careful with her today, she might freak."

"I will."

"She's got it bad for you."

I damn near tripped. Recovered from the near fall, another half mile gone.

"Time for sprints. See you at school, lineman!" Thank you, Jason. I needed time with my stories right now.

"Later, Jason." He took off like a rocket. I went to full speed as well. I actually hung with him for about 30 feet, then he easily pulled away. When I rounded the next corner he was already out of sight. "I guess that's why he's a running back," I mused out loud.

I misjudged the route I took and ended up going a couple of miles further than I had planned. That's a first. Maybe that would help the rubber legs I was experiencing yesterday. Half an hour later I was emerging into the kitchen from my basement hideaway.

"Morning, Momma." We exchanged kisses. I stopped for a second when it hit me she only had on an apron.

"Morning, sweetie. Like my outfit?" She did a full turn and a modeling pose.

"You look great. New uniform for the restaurant?" I winked.

"You know, I might. This feels good."

"Business would definitely pick up!" I faked a Groucho leer complete with raised eyebrows and pretend cigar. The Marx Brothers are very popular around our house.

"Just don't say 'grow.'" She used her fingers to make the quotes. It looked hard to do with a spatula in her hand.

"MOMMA!" I blushed. I actually blushed. Damn it.

"Sit and eat, tease." She gave my arm a gentle pat as she handed me breakfast.

"Thanks for last night." I sat and started on my calorie laden plate.

"It was my pleasure. I really like Rebbecca and I meant everything I said. Capisce?"

"Capisci." I sat and tore into breakfast. Poppa came in with the paper. Momma was overdressed by one apron. Benny Goodman was serenading us in the background. Big Band, breakfast, and good banter. Perfect.

"Morning, son." He tossed me the paper.

"Hi, Poppa. I like your suit."

"Latest in Board Room fashion." He pretended to straighten his non-existent tie and then snapped his non-existent lapels.

Momma joined us with their breakfast, sans apron. We chatted about the world, as usual. The food slowly disappeared while topics flowed naturally. The World. Politics. The Economy. I loved this time of day with my parents. I was an adult in their eyes and treated as an equal.

"How was your first day in the Program, son?"

"I could say it had its ups and..." Momma hit me! She was laughing though. Margie's entrance broke up that conversation before it went too far downhill.

"Morning, sis."

"Good morning, Really Big Brother." She had gotten the memo about the uniform of the day.

"Is it cold in here?"

"Huh?" I pointed to her erect nipples.

She and Momma both hit me. "Ow! Poppa, save me!"

"Son, you dug that hole. I suggest you either get in it or start throwing dirt back at them." They were still thumping me.

"Okay, Pax!" Margie and Momma looked at each other and they punched me, hard, in opposite biceps. "Shit!"

"Pax," my sister quickly declared.

"Pax and watch your language young man."

"Sorry, Momma." I hung my head in penance.

"Back to my original question, now that sanity once again reigns in the Contadino household. How was the first day?"

Margie went first. Ladies first and all that. That's her story to tell. My take? She really enjoyed the experience (exhibitionist) and the support she received from her partner, Luke.

"Plus, Really Big Brother helped all of the females in the program."

"How so, sweetie?"

"Well, Momma, the story around school is that RBB established early that twisting nipples half-off and unwanted insertions are..." She pulled herself up, voice went deep, "NOT REASONABLE."

"More growl, please." I insisted. They ignored me.

"The insertion guy apparently has a new temporary tattoo about the size and shape of RBB's hand as well."

"Son, violence at school?" I hoped my scowl Friday is half as fierce.

"No Sir. I just removed his hand from Becca with emphasis. He went at her from behind, the coward. No request, just tried to cram into her dry."

"Ouch! Is she okay?" Momma asked.

"She's fine. She had her hymen and it didn't break, but she was in pain for a while."

"She HAD her hymen?" Margie's a smart girl. Too smart at times. Like now.

"Yes," I felt myself turning red. Again. Or had I not bothered with fading?

"As in past tense?"

"Yes." Is embarrassment terminal?

"And you and she..." She poked one finger in and out of a circle of fingers on her other hand. Hey, you know us Italians. Tie our hands behind our backs and we can't speak.

"Not yet." Damn this girl. And my parents doing nothing to stop it. To think, a few minutes ago I liked them.

"Then how?" I could tell by looking at her face that I wasn't going to get by with simple answers.

"How what?" A little offense of my own. Lame, yes, but something.

"Would you just tell me how she lost her hymen?" She waved her fist at me.

"Let me see if I remember. Horseback riding? Nope. Gymnastics? No. Bicycle? Nah ... My finger? Yep."

"She didn't want Junior?" I arched my brows. How did she know the name? Oh, High School Rumor Mill. Duh!

My parents looked like they wanted to ask a question, so I blocked them by responding quickly. "I think she does, just scared. She wanted me to use my fingers to open her and get her ready."

"Well, your fingers are bigger than most penises."

"And how would you know, young lady?" Poppa asked.

"The Program." That shut him up for a minute.

"Doesn't sound romantic." So, Momma was getting into my sex life as well.

"It was, actually. She had just finished the painting she showed you last night. I made love to her with my mouth and hands. When she got to her peak, I broke right through. She barely felt it." I can't believe I'm telling my family this! I know we're open with each other. But, this? Open is one thing. These are things I wouldn't tell my friends. I would share them with Becca, though.

"Well, let's hope the main event is more romantic." Poppa said with slight grin and a faraway look in his eyes. Momma had a wistful look on her face as well.

"What was your first time like, Momma?" Margie asked, drawing Momma back from her memories.

"A bit awkward. Rushed. Fumbling. Painful at first. Confusing. Scary. At the same time, I knew I wanted to do it again." She grinned at Poppa and turned to Margie. "Why don't you help the boy instead of teasing him?"

"Okay, Momma." I watched as she shifted gears. Smooth. "Really Big Brother, make it special for her. Every girl remembers her first time for the rest of her life. Don't rush. Make sure she really enjoys herself. Lots of hugs and cuddles. Be patient. And, with that monster between your legs, be careful!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.