New Years Rockin' Eve - Cover

New Years Rockin' Eve

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three beautiful virgin girls are celebrating the new year. Their first time drinking at a club introduces more than a fun night: ten handsome men who wont take no for an answer...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Violence  

Angela was having a bad dream. She was dreaming that she got kidnapped and raped, and was never to see her family again. She screamed and awoke with a start. She wanted to wipe her eyes but she couldn't. She was strapped to a bed in a room she only began to recognise. Then it hit her: it was no nightmare, it was reality. She looked up and saw the tall guy staring at her with a crazed look in his eye. She wanted to scream, but her mouth was covered in duct tape. She thought of Constance and Alicia, and how she had promised their parents she would take care of them since she's the eldest of the three. Tears were streaming from her eyes and because of her position on the bed, they were dripping down her temples and into her ears. She hated that feeling. All she wanted to do was go back to her warm cozy bed at home, snuggle with her dog and two cats, and feel something happy.

Andrew was excited by what he was about to do. He slapped Angela's face vary hard three times, then grabbed her throat. He was slowly putting more and more pressure on her neck, constricting her breathing, and without effort, got between her legs. His cock was rock hard under his jeans, but he didn't want it to be over too soon. He grabbed Angela's clit with two fingers and started pinching it and twisting it in his hand. She was wincing and trying to scream, but the duct tape wasn't allowing her to make much noise. With his other hand he grabbed her nose and started pinching it as well, not allowing her to breathe. While she was suffocating, he jammed nearly his entire fist into her pussy, ripping her apart. He finally let go of her nose. When her pussy was dripping enough blood to slide his cock in easily, he unzipped his jeans, threw them off and plunged his wide dick into her burning cunt. Angela was in more pain than she thought she could bare. She wished Justin would return; at least he didn't treat her like this guy did. Andrew pounded her for a good 20 minutes or so, when he pulled his cock out, ripped off the duct tape which was covering her mouth, and stuck his cock in it to release his load down her sweet throat. He pulled it out, got dressed again, and left the room for a few minutes.

Angela had the taste of her own blood and pussy juices in her mouth. She thought it was disgusting. Two minutes after Andrew left, he returned with a group of red bandana-wearing big guys who looked like they wanted to play with her. Her restraints were cut and she was released. They forced her to stand and touch her toes. She did as she was told. One man stuck his limp cock in her mouth and told her to make him hard. Another was caressing her ass, wondering if his dick would fit in such a small button. He decided against it, and ploughed his dick into her cunt. She quickly slammed her eyes shut and squealed a little bit from the burning sensation she felt in her lower region. A third man grabbed her left tit while a fourth grabbed her right. The two of them were forcing her to grab their dicks with her hands and masturbate them in rhythm. Her tears were flowing down her face and into her mouth. They tasted salty, which was an improvement to what she had tasted previously that night. Was this ever going to end? She thought as all hope melted away. It didn't look like it. At that moment, she felt a hot warm sticky substance fill her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.