New Years Rockin' Eve - Cover

New Years Rockin' Eve

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three beautiful virgin girls are celebrating the new year. Their first time drinking at a club introduces more than a fun night: ten handsome men who wont take no for an answer...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Violence  

Justin didn't know how to react to the experience he had just had. He's never felt anything close to love in his life, not even to his mother and father! He couldn't start now, he thought, and like everything else that was ever sweet in his life, he threw the opportunity away. The only way to do that, he thought, is to treat her like all the others.

"Boys! Fresh meat in the lower bedroom!" He shouted.

"But boss," stammered Andrew, "You just killed Jake because he touched her. I'm not suicidal you know, what are you playing at?" He looked angry, but when Justin started approaching him his anger faded and was replaced with another familiar emotion: fear. Justin was in his face now, looking disgusted with Andrew's insolence.

"Do you dare question me, little worthless foot soldier? Do you know who the fuck I am? The bitch deserves it like all the others! Now either you go in there and beat the shit out of her and rape her, or this mother fuckin' broom handle is going up your ass sideways!" Andrew knew Justin could do it if he wanted to, and so he took off towards Angela's room, half frightened that Justin would change his mind half way through, and half excited at his first victim of the night.

Andrew was really hoping he'd get to bruise this girl, he found her so sweet and tender. He couldn't wait to abuse her. Actually, at this point, he's been sitting on the couch just waiting for an opportunity to arise, and it pretty much smacked him in the face. He decided he was going to start, and then call in his buddies to help him finish the job. He started smiling, twisted the doorknob to the room, opened the door slowly and quietly, walked inside, and shut the door behind him. He stared at her angelic face peacefully sleeping. Things were going to go from bad to worse for her, he thought with a malicious grin.

Upstairs, Alicia's room was empty aside from Billy, who had already cum three times all over her, and was now having a cigarette to commemorate the experience. Alicia was laying in a pool of semen, disgusted with herself and the men in the house. She couldn't help but wonder what was happening to her poor friends downstairs. She started sobbing, and Billy got annoyed. He turned to face her, and yelled:

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! Ain't no one that wants to hear a little cunt like you cry! You think it's gonna help you? It's only gonna make things worse!" He started laughing. "You need to get cleaned up. Get your bitch-ass up and walk it to the pool... NOW!"

Alicia did as she was told. She walked to the edge of the pool, and without warning, got thrown in head first. She needed air. Someone was holding her under the water! She felt constricted, and just as she was about to pass out, her hair was grabbed and she was launched out of the water and onto the deck. She was coughing for a long while, spewing water as she did, and when she looked up, she saw Justin laughing above her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.