New Years Rockin' Eve - Cover

New Years Rockin' Eve

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three beautiful virgin girls are celebrating the new year. Their first time drinking at a club introduces more than a fun night: ten handsome men who wont take no for an answer...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Violence  

Angela was in the same state he had left her in: tears still streaming down her face.

"Shhh, don't cry, it's ok. No one will touch you again, no one but me, that is."

"What happened to that guy?" she asked.

"He's been taken care of. He'll never bother anyone again."

"You killed him?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Just for you babe." said Justin sweetly.

"But..." she stammered, "why me?"

"Honestly, I don't really know. You seem so... rare, i couldn't treat you like any regular slut out there. I feel like I want to be close to you."

"Did you hurt Alicia and Constance?" said Angela, worry stricken across her face.

"They'll survive," he lied. "It's you i'm worried about." He cut her restraints and she sat up a little, still staring into his eyes.

"Please, let them go, they're good girls like me! We grew up together, they mean no harm to anyone!" she pleaded.

Justin heaved a great sigh, clearly deep in thought.

"I can't do that," he replied.

"Why not?" Angela was in tears now.

"Don't cry, c'mon, it's our time now. If you start talking about those other bitches I'll treat you the way I treated them. Is that what you want?"

"I think so... I can't stand the fact that you beat and raped them and will treat me differently. I love them to death, and so I want the same fate as them. Unless you can give them the same fate as me." Angela stared closely into his eyes. He looked at her for a moment, deep in thought, and then replied:

"Have it your way then." He looked disappointed. "I guess you'll be treated the same way they were. But I still wont let the other men touch you." He looked awkward for a moment, then turned to her angelic face and slapped it hard. She flew towards the floor, and he grabbed her by the hair pulling her back onto the bed. She had a large red hand print on her face, but her expression said she understood. Justin seemed to feel bad about it, but upon remembering his other victims, decided that this was just another bitch from the street who deserved the abuse, and didn't feel so bad. He grabbed her face with his large hand and watched as she tried to scream under the pressure. He enjoyed it a lot more than he thought he would.

"Ok bitch, you want to be a smart ass?" he said coldly. "Fine. Your choice. I gave you the chance to be treated like a queen and you gave that up for your bitch-ass friends? You deserve to have the entire crew come and beat your ass for your insolence. But instead, I'll do it myself!" He grabbed her neck and started strangling her. Her face turned red, then a shade of purple, and then she was out. He let go of her, retied her to the bed, and started prodding her pussy with several fingers. She had a warm little cunt. He stopped thinking how she was different, and started thinking about how she was like all those other sluts he had raped. He didn't feel bad about them, so why should he feel bad about her? How was she different? He's seen a lot of beautiful women, but none had captured him like she had. He had to stop thinking of her in this way, he didn't even know her! He started jerking off to her angelic face, and grabbed her long golden hair in the other hand. She had finally woken up to find his cock merely inches from her face. He was waiting for her to wake up before starting the abuse. He shoved his cock into her mouth and she took it without a fight. He was thrusting as he had done to the other girls, but this one was staring into his eyes the entire time. He saw her tears fill her eyes, and then roll down her cheeks. He stopped trusting her mouth and decided he would be more gentle with her than the others, without telling her so. He moved over her slowly, gently, and with caution inserted his penis into her warm little pussy. As he thrust forward, he felt her hymen break. He felt the pleasure he had with the others, and realised then that she would have to take anything he gave her. She should be lucky to get a cock like that! She moaned slightly as the cock entered her. She didn't understand why she deserved this, but she knew she couldn't get any special treatment while her friends suffered. His cock was finally fully inside her, and he started thrusting harder and harder. She felt broken and despaired. What have her friends been going through? She wished she could see them, talk to them, hug them and tell them everyting was going to be alright. But she realised nothing was going to be the same ever again. They lost their trust for human kind that night. A tight ball was building in her throat as she thought of their ordeal. What would happen? Had she done the right thing giving up her freedom for her friends? She thought of all the wonderful times she had had with her friends by her side and realised that yes, she had done the right thing, even if it may have killed the angel inside. She knew that from then on, it would be the three of them and no one else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.