New Years Rockin' Eve - Cover

New Years Rockin' Eve

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three beautiful virgin girls are celebrating the new year. Their first time drinking at a club introduces more than a fun night: ten handsome men who wont take no for an answer...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Violence  

It was new years eve, soon to be the year 2008. The girls were shivering with anticipation for they would be attending the biggest party of their young lives. They spent the entire day preparing to look their best for the evening's festivities. Hair and makeup done, they proceeded to choose their sexiest outfits for the night. Having turned the legal age of 18 during the past year, they were looking forward to attending their very first new years eve bash that didn't involve their parent's company. The three ladies, all very similar from being raised together their whole lives, were beautiful, fit, wealthy and by consequence to their lack of autonomy, virgins.

The eldest of the three, Angela, was as her name describes; an angel with golden locks flowing across her back; supple yet firm breasts with just the perfect amount of bronze gleaming from beneath her see-through under-garments. As she finished getting ready for the evening party, she chose a thin halter top which she knew would push her cleavage together. She felt confident for the first time in her life.

The youngest of the three, Constance, (or Connie as her friends call her) was as appealing to the eye as Angela, but with subtle differences: she too had long flowing hair, but instead of golden locks, she had dark brown wavy hair, which she tied up for the evening revealing her bronzed shoulders. Her breasts were magnificent, bouncing around as she was showing excitement for her very first legal party. She was looking forward to her first night of drinking, and perhaps even smoking. She had only previously tasted alcohol when her parents would let her try a sip from their glasses. She dressed in a tube top which she knew accentuated her tan, and as she looked in the mirror before joining her friends in the taxi she thought: "Damn, I'm so sexy you know you want to fuck me!" She giggled at the thought; she knew very well she would not be experiencing sex until her honeymoon.

The third and middle girl, Alicia, was the tallest of the three, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall. She had straight blonde hair, nearly down to her thin yet curvy hips. Her huge breasts were heaving with every breath she took. She decided to sport a short jean skirt that night in order to accentuate her long shapely legs; she had been doing Pilates, a form of yoga to shape her legs for this very occasion. She wore a button-down tight silk white blouse and white knee-high socks. She took a gander at herself in the mirror before walking out the door, and was amazed at the fact that she was smiling. Never in her life has she been as pleased with her appearance as she was at that very moment.

At half past ten, the girls were in line at the party, chatting away about all the amazing things they wanted to experience that night. They paid their entrance fees and got their wrists stamped with the club's logo, in case they wanted to leave for a bit and then return without having to pay again. When they walked through the giant doors, they were in full view of the bar, the band, and the dance floor. There weren't many people yet as the dance floor was nearly vacant. They wandered over to the bar and ordered three drinks: one sex-on-the-beach, one tequila sunrise and one bloody ceasar. They each tried all the drinks, and decided the sex-on-the-beach was the best tasting. From then on, that was their favourite and only selection.

After several drinks, the ladies were pretty tipsy, laughing at themselves, watching the room fill with people. Angela grabbed the other two and dragged them to the dance floor. The beat was a three six Mafia song "Poppin' my collar", and as they were getting frisky with each other, they danced to the rockin' beat. Little did they know they were being closely monitored by a group of nearly ten 20 to 25 year old men.

The men were standing against the back wall with a perfect view of the three sexiest women they had ever seen. All of them had fully erect cocks. As they looked at one another with little corner-mouth smiles, they knew what they had to do. They walked onto the dance floor and surrounded the girls. They tried getting close to dance with them, but as soon as Constance saw what was going on, she grabbed the other two and dragged them through the men and directly to the bar. The men were not pleased by this, and their intent immediately switched from innocent fun to malicious behaviour. They made sure to watch them from a distance so as to not make the ladies suspicious of their intent.

Finally midnight came. The girls were now drunk, stammering over every now and then, but still laughing all the while. They wished each other a happy and exciting new year, hugs and kisses all around, and then proceeded to the bathroom to fix themselves up before deciding to head somewhere else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.