Every Guy at the Party - Cover

Every Guy at the Party

by Strickland83

Copyright© 2007 by Strickland83

Erotica Sex Story: A drunk coed and a party full of horny guys... Now what could come of that?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   School   .

Copyright© 2007 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.

As I walked around the party, I was surprised that I didn't see any of my friends who were supposed to be there. Then, suddenly Tim bumped into me. Turning and recognizing it was me, he said, "Sean! I've been looking all over for you."

"Where is everyone?" I asked him, gesturing with the hand holding a plastic cup of beer.

"Upstairs. Come on, man."

"What's going on upstairs?" I asked as I followed him. He didn't hear me the first time because of the noise from the party so I tugged on his sleeve and repeated my question.

Tim stopped at the bottom of the stairs and said, "Linda. You know, Linda?" And he made this cupping gesture with his hands. I grinned and nodded. Of course I knew Linda. "Well, she's a little drunk. She started saying she wanted to have some fun and asked who wanted to ride on her train. A few guys followed her upstairs to a bedroom and they're going to town on her now. She asked me to find a few more guys. She wants to do the group thing tonight."

"Are you shitting me?"

"I swear. She's up there flat on her back, doing a bunch of guys. Do you want to join in?"

"Of course!" I said, and we continued up the stairs.

He led the way to one of the bedrooms and put his hand on the doorknob.

"Welcome to Fantasy Island," he said with a grin and opened the door.

Immediately, I could hear grunting and moaning over the sounds of the party. The lights were on in the room and there was a crowd of guys around the bed. Naked guys. On the floor next to the bed I saw a pile of girl's clothing. Jeans, a blouse, shoes and socks, with a bra and panties on top. Everyone else's clothes were spread around the floor, apparently having been taken off more rapidly. Tim closed the door and shut out the party noise. The guy with his back to me got up and I saw Linda on the bed. I was fully erect in an instant.

There on the bed was Linda. Linda with those luscious big tits. It was immediately obvious that she was a natural blonde. Sperm was oozing out of her slit and soaking her dirty blonde pubic hair. By the amount of it, this wasn't the first guy to fuck her tonight. She was holding one guy's dick on one hand, and sucking on another one. When she saw me come in, she released the dick in her mouth and said to me, "Come on in. The more the merrier!"

The guys around her cheered at that, and she gestured for me to come into the room. Then she took the dick back in her mouth and began sucking. Tim told me to get undressed and do her. I had heard of group sex before, but this was Linda. She was in my history class, and I had spent many boring lectures fantasizing about what she would look like naked. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it aside as I kicked off my shoes. My belt quickly unbuckled, I shucked pants and underwear almost in a single motion. Socks gone too and I was as naked as everyone else in the room. My dick was so hard that it ached, pointing in the general direction of Linda.

I moved onto the bed, between Linda's legs, and looked down. There was her pussy, between her spread legs. The opening was distended a little from all the dicks that had come before me that night. The sheet between her legs was a darker color, soaked with the cum that had been leaking out of her. There was still a little stream of the last guy leaking out. If I hadn't been so turned on, I probably would have turned away, but this was Linda. She was hot and she was trying to fuck every guy at the party. And I was next in line. I shuffled forward and used two fingers to push my upturned cock down to her opening. She was wet, and I didn't want to think about what that wetness was. I knew in the back of my mind that it wasn't just her lubrication, but I didn't want to think about it. I pressed the tip to her hole and pushed. Her slick opening gave way easily and I was seated inside her. I felt a little squish as I hit bottom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.