Susan's Revenge - Cover

Susan's Revenge

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Drama Sex Story: This is not a stroke story. It is a tale of a man stalking a woman, raping her and her revenge on him. This is not for everyone and if the subject doesn't interest you please do not read it.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Rough   Snuff   Oral Sex   .

He found her at a Starbucks in Englewood, Colorado and he had to smile to himself because he almost always found them at a freaking Starbucks! He was a well dressed man and yet almost invisible in the crowd, just another customer sitting all alone at a window table. He had a cup of decaf and a USA Today planted in front of him but in reality he was staring out the window and waiting, waiting for his prey to come.

He noticed a flash out of the corner of his eye and he turned and looked with interest at a silver Mercedes sedan as it pulled into the parking lot. Two women exited the car and approached the coffee house both looking like they were in their middle to late thirties. They were both well dressed in expensive skirts, blouses and shoes and he noted with interest that one of them was a brunette, very tall and long legged and she had a killer smile. The other one was a bit shorter with blonde hair that surrounded a cherubic type face. She had nice enough legs but nothing special and she was an animated talker, her hands twirling through the air as she conversed with her friend. He did not turn and watch them as they entered Starbucks but he heard them ordering — a large latte, extra sugar and a cappuccino with a shot of espresso. Damn he thought a couple of those things and they'll be as high as kites!

The first thing that either of them did wrong that day was to sit at the table directly behind him. He listened intently to their conversation while appearing to be ignoring them. With his newspaper in front of him he looked to anyone with even a mild passing interest like he was just another customer reading his paper and enjoying his coffee but he was actually watching their reflections in the huge front window and listening as they spoke. He heard them discussing the upcoming country club ball, talking about the new tennis pro and whether or not he was gay then they exchanged interesting tidbits about their husbands' jobs and their newest toys, a BMW and the silver Mercedes. None of the conversation interested him, none of it at least until the blonde looked around the store then bent towards her friend and in a conspiratorial manner whispered to her, then he was interested — interested a whole lot.

"Look sweetie," the woman was whispering thinking that no one could hear what she was saying, "I can just tell by the way you're acting, that's all. There IS something going on with you, and something IS different and, I think, something IS special. Come on Suzy tell me, are you having an affair?"

Listening, he almost jumped with joy when she asked the question but then that wouldn't have been the bright thing to do. In her reflection in the window the second woman looked shocked. "Oh my God Cathy, is it that obvious? Alright I'll tell you but you can't breathe a word of this to anyone... swear?"

"I swear, I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die... now tell me what's going on."

"God if Bill ever found out I would be toast and I signed a friggin pre-nup so I'd be out in the street." The woman called Suzy bent forward and said. "Listen... its Denny, Denny Mills."

The woman named Cathy just stared across the table for a minute, not moving then she whispered back. "Denny Mills the golf pro... you can't be serious?"

"Serious as a heart attack." Suzy whispered. "I started taking private lessons a couple of months ago and one day at the driving range he was standing behind me, holding onto my hips, supposedly to correct my swing and I felt his... well he had his hand on my butt. Of course I just brushed it away and didn't say anything but then during the next lesson he was behind me again and when he reached around my waist I could feel his hard cock poking into me."

"Jesus girl, what did you do?"

Suzy looked around the coffee house again, mostly to reassure herself that there wasn't anyone listening, and then resumed her story. "Nothing right away but a week later I had an early morning session and he took me out to the practice range and there wasn't anyone around... and well he kissed me, God is he a great kisser or what? Anyway his hand sneaked under my golf skirt and the next thing I knew I was on my knees and had his cock in my mouth. God Cathy you can't believe how big his cock is, I mean it has to be nine inches and it's so huge I can barely get my fingers around it."

Cathy's eyes bulged when she heard the size of the man's cock. "Are you still seeing him? I mean how are you keeping Bill from finding out?"

"Seeing him? You've got to be kidding, of course I am, God with a cock like his you don't think I would quit seeing him? Jesus you can't imagine how much he stretches me out and how good he feels inside me... and Bill... well he isn't a problem. Hell he barely touches me any more and I can't remember the last time we had sex. I'm not worried about him unless someone found out and told him, and then the shit would really hit the fan."

"Christ woman I want to hear every detail but right now I've got to get home and get changed... I'm due at the hair dressers at one. Come on Suzy, let's go, you can fill me in on the way home but remember don't drag me into you mess this time like you did last time, my husband is still furious that he caught me lying for you even if I did save your butt."

The man folded his newspaper and waited until they were at the exit door before he got up from the table and walked outside and got into his car. Today he was driving a non-descript Toyota minivan which would fit nicely into any family style neighborhood. He followed the two women, Cathy driving the Mercedes, the ten miles out to the country club and was three cars behind her when she pulled into a long circular driveway to drop Suzy off. He parked just out of sight and diligently wrote down her address in his note book. He was disappointed that it was the brunette that was having an affair, not because she wasn't good looking or anything because she was a beauty. No it was just that he hadn't had a blonde in a long, long time. He reached behind the passenger seat and pulled out his Nikon digital, focused the telephoto lens and took several shots of Suzy's home. Now, he thought, time to do the rest of my homework.

Over the next two weeks he stalked the woman almost daily. He found out that her full name was Susan Silvanus and that her husband was Doctor William (Bill) Silvanus, a prominent surgeon and department chairman at St. Mary's hospital downtown. Suzy and Bill had been married six years and were childless. There was no record of any pets (although access to the local veterinarian's computer records were iffy at best). Suzy had been a nurse at St. Mary's and that's where she had met Bill although a thorough computer search didn't reveal any records on Suzy before she started at St. Mary's. Oh sure, there were the normal high school and college transcripts that you would expect to find but there wasn't anything personal at all — no prior addresses, utility billings, telephone listing or credit reports before she was married. He found that to be a curiosity but pass it off as an anomaly — it wasn't.

He found that the Silvanus's employed a housekeeper (Mrs. Rubio-Hernandez) who worked from eight in the morning until five-thirty in the afternoon on Monday's, Wednesdays and Fridays. The gardeners serviced the property on Fridays usually arriving just before noon and were almost always gone by four in the afternoon. Dr. Silvanus usually left the house just before six in the morning (for surgery he presumed) and normally didn't return home before eight at night.

He visited the Denver Property Records Department and found the name of the original builder and then went to the Building Construction Department, section of permits, and paid $25 for a copy of the original blueprints. Once he spread out the blueprints on his dining room table they showed a three level, five bedroom/six bathroom mansion of less than 5700 square feet on two acres of land. It also showed, at least at the time of the filing, that there wasn't any alarm system installed in the home. He would check that out personally even though he had already noted that there wasn't an alarm company sign in front of their house.

Suzy, as it turned out, was a busy woman. Besides the golf lessons she took every Tuesday and of course the subsequent sexual shenanigans that took place between her and Denny later in the day, she also volunteered at St. Mary's on Mondays and had a permanent tennis mixed doubles (Cathy was included as part of the mix) each Wednesday afternoon from two to four. Thursdays seemed to be her day to relax while Fridays was her day to shop. On Thursdays she generally visited the up scale hair saloon, a Vietnamese nail shop and a spa but there wasn't any real pattern to any of those visits. Then of course there was Friday - she shopped and shopped and on the occasions he had followed her she seemed to be spending a great deal of Dr. Bill's money. But it was the Tuesday trysts that interested him because that would be the way he could get enough evidence to put his plan into effect and ensure both her cooperation as well as her silence.

The following week on Tuesday morning he waited outside Suzy's house then he followed her as she left for her golf lesson. When she got to the country club golf curse and she and Denny grabbed a cart and drove out onto the course and he turned around and left knowing that he had at least four hours before she and Denny would get back to her house. He drove to a commercial storage site where he currently rented three twenty by twelve foot locked units. He parked his car in a visitor's parking space and walked down the rows of storage units until he came to B215. He unlocked the door and walked inside and opened the door to a van that had a perfect replica of an AT&T logo stenciled on the van's doors. He backed out of the unit, closed and locked the door and drove across town to the Silvanus house. He wasn't worried about Mrs. Hernandez because the night before he had disabled her car and there was no way she could make it to work this morning.

The house itself was isolated from its neighbors and pretty much hidden by the trees and shrubs surrounding the property - still he wanted to make sure that anyone chancing along would see a telephone truck and not think anything untoward was happening at the house. He pulled in the driveway and drove right up to the front door. After getting out and looking around and putting on his tool belt he walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Nothing happened. He rang it again and no one came, there wasn't any barking (it looked like the vet's records were right after all) and he didn't see any signs that the house was alarmed. Everything was going just as he had planned. Still he was a cautious man and he walked the entire perimeter of the house looking for any sign of an alarm system, and he saw nothing. During his walk and surveillance of the house he had noted two potential entry points, a side door to the garage with an inside entry into the house and the Anderson double patio doors that led into the family room. He walked back to the garage and looked through the window but he rejected it because the outside door was exposed to the street side of the house and if anyone happened to drive by and just happened to glance that way he could easily be seen so he went back to the patio doors. He pulled out his lock picks and then on a whim he tried the handle and much to his amazement he found that the back door wasn't locked!

Once inside he just glanced around to note the placement of the furniture because he was already familiar with the floor plans. He spotted what he wanted and walked over to the wet bar and took a beer out of the bar refrigerator, opened it and then started the rest of his tour through the house. Of course it was the master bedroom suite that interested him the most; after all he presumed that was where Mrs. Silvanus conducted her affair with Denny, still he saved the master bedroom for last. After looking into every room in the house, including in the basement storage area, he went back upstairs and stepped inside the master bedroom and looked around the room trying to decide the best place to hide the camera/recorder. He stood at various points in the room and looked at the bed then finally decided on the seven foot tall faux French high-boy dresser. Stationed directly in front of the bed and towering over the entire room it seemed the perfect spot. He opened the doors and realized that it wasn't a dresser after all but rather a cleverly constructed television cabinet. The rest didn't take long. The mini-camera/recorder was voice activated and had enough battery power to record everything that happened in the bedroom for the next twenty-four hours, more than enough time for his purposes. He knew that the device would get a lot of unnecessary crap but if everything went as he thought it would he would have everything he needed by three this afternoon, the rest he could just discard.

Curious about how she lived he walked over to the nearest walk-in closet and opened the doors and realized that it was Dr. Silvanus' closet. It closet itself had a built-in dresser with a granite top and there had to be thirty or forty suits hanging inside, all sorted by colors and seasons. There were slacks, shirts and shoes all neatly arranged and boxes of God only knew what on the top shelves. He closed the door and walked to what had to be Suzy's closet. Once inside he walked around fingering her dresses, blouses and skirts. He sniffed one blouse and recognized her perfume, it was Pleasures. He opened her drawers until he found her lingerie drawer and he meticulously went through her undergarments, touching and feeling her bras and panties. He noted that she was a size 34B and wore size 6 panties. He looked inside the dirty laundry hamper and pulled out a pair of white, silk, French cut, thong panties, sniffed the crotch, and smiled at her 'personal' aroma then he pocketed them for his later use and then he closed the closet and left the bedroom. He returned downstairs and removed the lock from the patio door and took it out to his truck where he quickly duplicated a key. He had to make one more visit to the house before he confronted her and she wanted to make sure he could easily get back inside. Three hours and forty-seven minutes after he had first parked in front of the Silvanus house he was back inside the van and on his way back to the storage unit. As he drove out of the country club he saw Suzy's car closely trailed by Denny's SUV driving up the street. "Hope you two have a great time." He said out loud and then he began to laugh.

Two days later when Suzy was out at the nail salon and no one was at her house he used a FedEx look-alike truck and drove to the house and retrieved the video equipment and the returned to his house. He downloaded the video onto his computer then opened it and sat back and watched Mrs. Susan Silvanus take on the golf pro. When they were done he hit the button, waited then watched it again only this time he had his cock out and was using her panties, first as a stimulant, sniffing the crotch as he watched Suzy and Denny undressing and during the first few minutes of foreplay. When they got on the bed and actually started fucking he wrapped the silk panties around his cock and jacked off. His orgasm didn't take long; he came long before the two people on his computer screen came.

That night he watched the whole video again - and again he jacked off into her panties while he watched. When the tryst was over he kept on watching wondering what she did when she was alone in the house. He watched a black screen for a few minutes then heard someone coughing and the screen came alive. Suzy walked into her bedroom and began changing out of her clothes. He was getting hard again as he watched her slip out of her blouse and then unsnap her bra. Her small breasts didn't bounce much and he admired her butt as she slipped off her slacks and panties then walked into the bathroom and presumably took another shower before she dressed for bedtime in a pair of panties and a peignoir set. When Dr. Bill finally arrived Suzy was sitting up in bed reading. There was a nominal exchange between husband and wife then Bill got into bed, kissed her on the cheek and turned off his light and went to sleep. She turned off the light about a half an hour later.

It took him two days to edit the film of her and Denny and transfer it to a DVD. He also made several still photographs of the bedroom action that afternoon, his favorite being the one where she was on her knees licking Denny's cock. It was a bit grainy but clearly showed both of their faces, hers smiling up into his eyes as she licked his hard cock. Now, he knew, it was time to put his plan into action.

He chose a Thursday because it was the day that her housekeeper wasn't at the house and she had no set appointments or engagements, basically it was her rest and relaxation day and she wouldn't be missed by anyone. That morning he stood looking in his closet then finally decided on what he wanted to wear and dressed in a pair of jeans and a work shirt with the logo of the local gas company embroidered over the left breast pocked. He took down the aluminum work order case from his shelf and put the pictures and DVD of Suzy and Denny inside then he drove to the storage site and this time drove off the property in a vehicle designed to look like a gas company truck. At 11:07 he pulled into her driveway, parked the truck and was standing on the front porch and ringing the doorbell. He heard her footsteps approaching the front door and he waited patiently, smiling and turning to face the door so she could see his work shirt and the gas company logo. Shortly the door opened as far as the safety chain would allow and she stood there in a bathrobe looking back at him. She was as beautiful as he had ever seen her and she looked like she had just gotten out of the shower.

He started. "Good morning Mrs. Silvanus... oh I'm sorry for the presumption, you are Mrs. Silvanus aren't you?" He asked looking down at the phony work order then back up at the woman.

"Yes. Yes I'm Mrs. Silvanus." She looked at the name embroidered over the right pocket of his work shirt. "So what can I do for you Jake?"

"The company got a call this morning from our monitoring station over in New Brittany and it seems that you're using way too much gas for it to be normal and they we worried that you might have a leak. Have you smelled anything around the house — the gas has a distinctive odor to it?"

Still hiding behind the door she thought for a moment then shook her head. "No. No I don't recall smelling anything unusual." She looked at the man standing in her doorway; he looked like he might be 5' 10" or so, a slight build, long brown hair, blue eyes and a nice smile, not good looking but definitely sexy. Not her type though she thought as she spoke to him.

"Well that's good news but I still need to check your main line and where the pipes come into the house. If it's alright with you I'll check the back of the house first and if there isn't anything amiss there I suspect that if there's really is a leak it might be in your basement. Is it alright if I check behind the house?"

She wasn't sure she wanted a stranger inside her house when she was alone but she sure as hell didn't want the house to blow up either so she nodded her agreement. "Sure, I guess so. If you check outside while I get dressed then I'll let you inside although I'm not sure I know where the gas lines are located."

"Oh it's alright Mrs. Silvanus, I'll find them." After she closed the door he went around to the back of the house and pretended to check the gas main and the lines there. He gave her enough time to get upstairs and get dressed then he walked back up to the front of the house and rang the bell again. He heard her come up to the door and presumably look through the eye hole then she unlatch the chain and open the door and he thanked her again and walked into her house. He closed the door behind him and silently made sure it was locked then he followed her into the kitchen where he knew the door designed to look like a pantry led down to the basement. When she stopped in front of the fake door he put his hand on her shoulder. "Uh... there is one thing first Mrs. Silvanus, something that I think you should see."

She stiffened when the stranger touched her shoulder, not used to having the hired help, so to speak, touching her. She turned to face him, "Excuse me? What would I need to see?"

The man called Jake set the aluminum work order case on the kitchen counter and opened the top and took out his favorite picture and handed it to Suzy. "What do you think?"

She just stared at the picture then took a step backward, gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my God, where... where did this come from?"

He had to smile at her reaction it was so damned typical of these wealthy broads. "Well let me see... it certainly looks familiar to me. I think if you look carefully enough it was taken inside your bedroom and if I'm not mistaken that guy with his cock in your mouth is Denny Mills, the local golf pro. He does have a nice cock though, doesn't he?"

She looked at him and she heard the vulgar words spilling out of his mouth and yet the reality of what he had handed to her hadn't sunk in yet. Angrily, she ripped the picture into shards and tossed them onto the floor. "Jesus, just who do you think you are anyway? Coming into my house and showing me filth like this? I want you out now before I call the police, GO ON - GET OUT!" She was screaming but he could see the tears already welling up in her eyes.

Jake just stood there smiling at her. "Really? You want me out of the house or you'll call the cops? I don't think so Suzy, nope I don't think so. Think about your predicament... you don't mind if I call you Suzy do you?" He didn't wait for her answer he just continued. "Anyway what would Doctor Silvanus think of those pictures and then there's the film I made of you and Denny, do you want your husband to see that too? I mean think about your pre-nups Suzy and where you'll be when Bill finds out you're screwing the local golf pro. Even Cathy can't help you out of this one!"

Her mind screamed in pain — he had more pictures and a fucking movie? How? Then she wondered how he knew so much about her and her husband and even about her friend Cathy. Oh my God he was here to blackmail her, was he from... ? She sighed, after all this wasn't the first time in her life she had to deal with... well the darker side of life. "Alright you have more pictures and a movie, how much do you want?"

Now it was time to tease her. "How much? How much what Suzy?"

She cringed as he used her first name. "How much fucking money? How much do you want for the pictures and movie, if you even have a fucking movie?"

He just kept smiling. "Well I see that under pressure you're a real potty-mouth! Oh I have a movie alright and I'll even let you preview it if you want — but that's for later. But to answer your question I don't want any fucking money, I'm not interested in your money Suzy... what I want... is you!"

She reeled backward. "ME? You can't be serious? If you think I'm going to let you touch me you're fucking crazy."

He walked up so close to her that she could feel the heat of his breath on her face. His index finger touched her cheek and ran down over her lips. "Oh you'll do more than let me touch you Suzy, you'll do everything I ask you to do or the pictures and the DVD go right to your husbands office and as soon as he sees them your hot little ass will be out on the street." He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head up into his face and kissed her lips. "You see Suzy you'll do what I ask today and then I'll give you the photos and DVD and then you'll never see me again, you don't do what I want and Doctor Bill gets the goodies, do you understand me? Look Suzy you really don't have any fucking choice, you're the one fucking Denny and I have the proof. Now you're going to fuck me too and I won't tell anyone and you can't tell anyone, so see, it's a good deal for both of us."

She shivered when he kissed her and she tried to pull away but he had his fingers wound so tightly into her hair that she couldn't move. "If I do... do this how do I know you still won't give them to my husband or come back for more?"

He let her hair go and stepped back. "Because I fucking told you I would, that's how and you're going to just have to trust me. Now I think it would be nice if you fixed us both a little lunch like we're civilized people. Go on and fix a sandwich and get a nice bottle of wine to go with the meal. Perhaps a bottle of J. R. Loar, Chardonnay... I think you have one chilling in the bar refrigerator." She started to walk out to the bar area when he stopped her. "Oh I forgot to mention something else Suzy, you're going to have to serve lunch topless."

She stopped in her tracks. "Topless?"

"Yes dear topless! See, the thing is I really want to see you strutting around the kitchen with your tits bouncing and then you can sit next to me so I can play with you all nice and cozy and I know that your willing to please me - so ditch your blouse and bra."

She shivered again, a creepy feeling crawling up her spine, but what choice did she have? She had to protect her marriage and herself but not for the reasons he thought so as she stood there and unbuttoned her blouse. As her fingers popped each button she wondered how this man knew so much about her life... then she wondered if he knew everything? She guessed he didn't or he wouldn't be here, someone else would be. She took off her blouse and reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and let it slide off her shoulders and laid it on the chair with her blouse. She was a little embarrassed at being seen like this, half dressed, half naked and it reminded her of a book she had recently read about a sluttish housewife then when she thought about what she had been doing with Denny she realized that she would probably be considered a slut by anyone's standards. She sighed again and walked out to the bar and took out a bottle of Chardonnay and brought it back to the kitchen and held it out to him. "Is this the bottle you were asking for?"

He looked at the wine and nodded his approval then tweaked her nipple. "Yep that's just fine."

She set the bottle down on the table and moved over to the counter top and made tuna fish sandwiches and as they sat side-by-side at the table he idly put his hand around her back and under her arm and began playing with her breast. He was being gentle with her, caressing her soft orb and running a finger around her nipple. She started to jerk away but realized that it didn't make any difference and besides it actually felt okay. As she ate and slipped on her wine he played with her breast she tried to think how she was going to survive this ordeal. He wasn't hiding his face and she figured that meant that either he wasn't worried that she knew who he was, or at least what he looked like, or he was going to kill her before he left... she hoped for the former. Conversation was what she needed, both for a defense and to try and learn a little bit about this man so she waited for an opening. It came in a strange form; it came when he leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She shivered with revulsion as his lips touched her nipple but he misinterpreted it as pleasure so she moaned and started faking even more pleasure. "Oh my God that feels... feels so nice."

He listened to her moaning and looked up. He had seen this in the past of course, kind of a miniature Stockholm syndrome where the victim bonds with the captor but he had never seen it this early in the process. "So you like that?"

"God yes! If you know so much about me you'll know that the whole reason I've been seeing Denny is to get some sex back into my life." She closed her eyes, said a small prayer and reached down and began to stroke his cock through his jeans.

He enjoyed the feeling of her fingers tracing the outline of his hardness. "Hummmm, that feels nice Suzy, keep it up."

She realized that she wasn't his first victim and because she hadn't read anything about raped and slaughtered women in the papers she hoped that was a good sign. "This isn't you're first time is it? I mean you've done this before haven't you?"

He was instantly alert. He turned and looked at her, grabbed her hair and pulled her up to his face and spat out, "Look Suzy this is between you and me, that's all - so stop with the fucking questions. If you want to get out of this alive just mind your own fucking business!"

His sudden outburst scared the shit out of her and she just nodded her head yes. They finished their lunch then he took her by the hand and they walked upstairs and into her bedroom. He had her sit on the bed then he walked over to her closet and went inside and pulled out two pair of panty hose and came back and tossed them onto the bed.

She watched him, curious. "What are those for?" She asked.

He turned and smiled at her. "They're for later baby, for later - now let me see the rest of that body of yours, go on, strip!"

She reached over to her right side and unbuttoned her skirt then unzipped it and let it slide down her legs where it puddled around her ankles. She was wearing a pair of plain white panties and she thought he looked disappointed when he saw them. She kicked her skirt out of the way then reached inside the waistband of her panties and was about to push them down over her hips when he stopped her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.