Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil - Cover

Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil

Copyright© 2007 by Netwanderer

Chapter 4: Ginny

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ginny - Although the Dark Lord has been confirmed to have returned, there are even worse things lurking in the halls of Hogwarts. Harry and his friends have returned for some extra training, but they are about to get an education they had never bargained on. Authors note - Codes show content of story to date. More codes will be added as story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Ginny whistled to herself quietly as she stepped through the painting into Gryffindor's common room. Although one of the youngest of Dumbledore's army, she was pretty pleased with herself, keeping up with many of the older kids in spell casting. In the last practice, she had even managed to knock Harry's wand out of his hand.

Heading up the stairs to the girl's sleeping area, she stopped as she heard noises coming from a room to the right. Since all of the girls who lived in that room were not at Hogwarts, the room should be empty. Drawing her wand, she crept towards the partially open door and peeked inside.

Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of Luna Lovegood, naked, bouncing up and down on a bed atop an equally naked Neville Longbottom. Judging from the motions she was making, it was pretty clear that long referred to something else as well. Ginny knew she should leave, but kept watching, the hand that was not holding her wand started to slide down towards the zipper in front of her crotch and pressed down gently.

Edging the door open a little further, Ginny leaned in a little further to get a better view. Luna was bouncing faster now and was cupping her own breasts in her hands, while Neville had his fingers tighly wrapped around the blond girls ass cheeks, guiding her up and down.

Some piled up sheets blocked the younger girl's view of where the two bodies joined, and she tried to push the door open a little further so she could see more clearly. Meanwhile, her fingers had undone the button of her jeans and slipped inside. Ginny was no stranger to self-pleasure, during her time as the unwitting vessel of Tom Riddle, he had introduced her body to that pleasure. Ever since, she had found herself rather curious about all things sexual, especially where Harry was concerned. While she watched the two of them on the bed, her hand drifted lower and her mind drifted to a different wand of Harry's.

Still trying to get a better view, she nudged the door a little harder. Forgotten in her hand, her wand struck the handle and was knocked loose, dropping to the floor with a clatter. Luna's head swung around at the noise, staring at Ginny, who was standing stock still, hand still in her pants.

Rather than being angry, Luna just smiled, and slowly resumed her up and down motion. With one hand, she motioned Ginny to come closer to the side of the bed. Ginny looked at Neville, and he nodded his assent as well.

Stepping fully into the room, Ginny didn't notice as the door shut gently behind her. She was totally focused on the bed. With a view free of obstructions, she could see where Neville's fairly thick cock was slipping between Luna's labia, slick and shiny with their joined juices. While never really interested in Neville before, the sight of the fleshy shaft got her attention. Underneath her jeans, her fingers were working more rapidly.

Suddenly she jerked as she felt another set of fingers on top of her own. Looking down, she saw that Neville had reached out and placed his hand over hers, pressing gently. When she didn't object, he began to rub up and down, and Ginny's knees got weak. Other than a quick snog session with Oliver Wood last holiday, no other boy had ever really touched her.

Her attention shifted to Luna, as the older girl moaned. She was still bouncing and her head was thrown back as she came. Looking down, she saw that Neville's eyes had closed too, and his hand fell away as he thrust up one final time, triggering another moan from Luna, who descended in unison, resting one moment before lifting herself up and rolling to the side. As she rose, Neville's softening dick slipped loose, a thin rope of fluids still connecting them until it stretched too far and snapped.

Ginny could not take her eyes off the now-flaccid member. She watched jealously as Luna took a corner of the sheet and gently wiped it off before letting it lay loose again. The blonde looked at Ginny with a mischievous grin. "Would you like a little help with that until Neville rests up?" she said, staring pointedly at Ginny's still buried hand. Without waiting for an answer, she crawled across the supine boy and reaching forward drew down the zipper of the blue denim jeans until they were fully undone. The hemline of Ginny's tee had been pushed up from hand movement, and a wet spot clearly outlined three fingers inside the white cotton panties beneath.

Luna traced one finger across that spot, making Ginny shudder, before lifting it to her lips and giving it a taste. "You taste good." she said as she crawled off the bed, standing naked next to the red-headed teen.

Surprised at her own boldness, Ginny blurted out, "You can have some more."

"I think I will" replied the older girl. Taking hold of Ginny's wrist, she pulled the other girl's hand clear of her pants, lifting it up to her mouth, where she slowly and gently sucked each finger clean. Ginny's knees started to tremble, so Luna guided her over to sit on the edge of the bed, where Neville had moved to make room and was now lying on his side, watching as she removed Ginny's shoes and socks. Once they were gone, she had Ginny lift her hips briefly so that she could slide off the jeans and now sodden panties the girl had been wearing, leaving her clad in only a white t-shirt showing two very prominent nipples. With Harry in mind, Ginny had gone without a bra today, she didn't really need one, but Harry had not been at practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.