Elle Runs Away - Cover

Elle Runs Away

by Kimmie

Copyright© 2007 by Kimmie

Drama Sex Story: Girl runs away from home and meets a man who makes her a woman

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Cream Pie   .

Elle ran away from home when she was fourteen. Tired of the way her mom and dad always yelled about the way she dressed, she decided she move to Hollywood and become a star. That would show them.

Blonde and petite, hourglass figure and pert breasts, Elle was an expert cock-tease in school even though she had yet to actually see a dick. She just knew that when she flashed her big blues or twirled her locks, the boys in school and the male teachers tended to do what she wanted. Elle was bored at school. On dates, she would let the boys kiss her and gently touch her breasts through her blouse, but she wouldn't let them go any further. When she made out with a boy, she would look down at his pants, but since most boys wore really baggy jeans she didn't have a clue what was going on in them.

On the other hand, making out drove Elle wild. Her heart would race, butterflies in her tummy would race around, and when she pressed her legs together, especially when a boy would reach for her thighs, she could feel the dampness from her pussy clinging to her panties.

On a trip to Virginia, Elle ran away at a rest stop. After listening to dad carry on about her tiny white shorts and the way her pink top showed way too much midriff. He called her a little slut. Elle cried. Mom was quiet, shaking her head. At the rest stop, dad and mom went inside to use the bathroom. Looking around, Elle grabbed her bookbag and her wallet, containing twenty dollars, and jumped out of the car. She raced away from it and headed straight for a truck. A tall, handsome man had just stepped away from the truck and Elle climbed into the cabin. Grabbing a blanket from the passenger seat, she huddled under the passenger side of the dash. The man came back to the truck and drove it away. Elle was so excited that she had escaped her parents!

The truck cabin air was cold because the driver was blasting the AC away. Elle snuggled into the blanket and the man applied his brakes. Pulling the blanket away from her, suddenly, the man gasped when he saw he had a girl in his truck. "What in the blazes are you doing in my truck, young lady?"

He was a muscular man with short brown hair. His features were chiseled yet very friendly. Elle moved out of the well to sit on the passenger seat. "Oh, mister, I am trying to get to my aunt's home in Los Angeles. I, uh, got lost..."

The man nodded knowingly. Lost, no sirree. This here was a runaway. "Well... I guess you are in luck because I happen to be headed to LA... I guess you can come along—you aren't going to be trouble are you?" He looked at her half-smiling.

Elle noticed that she had looked him over. "No sir. I am a good girl..." She was sitting with her legs apart. He looked at her erect nipples peeking through her shirt, her flat tanned belly, and the muscles tensed around her inner thighs. Her shorts were tight, but they way she sat made the fabric open up a gap and he could just see white panties.

They were mostly quiet on the drive. The man's name was Johnny. He was pleased to meet her. They stopped for a late lunch. Elle had stopped worrying about whether her parents would find her. She liked Johnny. He was cute and very sweet. And he didn't seem to be a total creep.

It was dusk in El Paso. Johnny was tired when he pulled into the motel. He looked over at Elle and she was asleep, lying flat on her back with her legs apart. He looked her over, she was so beautiful. He looked at her crotch. Her pants had shifted up while she slept, splitting her labia to give her a nice cameltoe. His dick throbbed. He wanted her.

He registered for a room with two beds. He was still a gentleman. When he came back to the truck he slung her stuff over his shoulder and picked her and carried her to his room. He carried her to one of the beds and put her under the covers with her clothes on. He went to take a shower. He rubbed himself in the shower, thinking of that little belly and those sweet breasts. When he came out of the shower, Elle was still laying in the same position he had left her and so he dried off with the towel in front of the mirror. But Elle was peeking out of the corner of her eye.

She was exhausted. She had undressed and put on a t-shirt while he was in the shower and was waiting for him with her hands covering her breasts. She could see IT in the mirror. A long pink thing hanging from his belly, and those ball things.

He put on shorts and went to the other bed. Elle's heart was racing. Did he not like her? She liked him. He lay down under his sheets and she looked at him. She thought he was beautiful. She wanted to thank him. Deciding she could always run away again if he was mean to her, she crawled over to his bed. He looked at her. Her pink t-shirt ended just below her pink triangle. She was leaning over him and he slid over to make room.

He was looking at her as she took her right arm and spread it over his broad hairy chest. Her heart was thumping. This was a real man. She mushed her boobs against his arm. The warm and soft pillows of the girl's breasts stimulated Johnny. She kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. The next time their lips met, tongues touched.

Electricity ran through Elle's body. She got so excited she pushed her tongue into Johnny's mouth. Her little hand ran all over the top of his chest until he took her hand and guided it down to his erect organ. Elle shivered with excitement. Johnny's penis was not what she expected, not that she really what to expect. When she a picture of a boy in an anatomy book, the penis looked it would fit in her hand. But the throbbing thing in her hand was much larger, long and red. She looked at it, at its funny mushroom head. She thought of her mother explaining a hard-on to her—the penis gets all happy about being inside you that it gets big and hard. Why does it get hard? It gets hard to open your vulva and helps your husband put sperm into your womb.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.