Sister, Sister, Can You Teach Me? - Cover

Sister, Sister, Can You Teach Me?

Copyright© 2007 by Easy Street

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school senior teaches her freshman brother how to have fun in the summer. Fun sex, in a world without unwanted pregnancy or disease!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

As Steve walked out of the house toward the pool he saw Ivy set the phone on the table next to her chair. He wondered if she had already told Natalie what they had done, and the thought made his mind spin. While his sister was short and brunette, Natalie was a tall blond. She was 5'10", and a starter on the volleyball team. Her legs and ass were incredible, and while her tits weren't as big as his sister's, they looked like they would be a nice handful. She had cut her blond hair short and wore it spiky, which made her look like a real surfer chick.

"Hey Steve, you never did put lotion on my nipples." Ivy called as he walked across the deck. "Well, at least not the kind of lotion that will keep them from getting burned!"

Steve grinned as he pulled a chair next to Ivy. He found the bottle of sunscreen that he had dropped when she had jerked him off earlier and squeezed a glob in his hand. Using just his fingertips, he carefully painted Ivy's nipples and the pale skin where her bikini top had been. When he finished both of her nipples were shiny with the lotion, and hard as bullets from the stimulation.

"God, you are hot, Ivy!" Steve blurted as he sat staring at his sister.

"I'm glad you think so, Steve," Ivy smiled up at him, "but wait until you see me and Nat together..."

"Um, what do you mean by together?" Steve asked as he slid his hand down Ivy's belly to tease her pubes.

"Well, since you are going to find out anyway Natalie said I could tell you. Nat and I have been eating each other's pussy since sixth grade." Ivy almost laughed at the expression on his face.

"Holy shit! For real?" Steve asked incredulously.

"Yeah. We had been to a middle school dance and I spent the night with her. We were both hot from dancing, in more ways than one, so we got in bed naked. We started talking about the guys we had danced with, and it went from there to talking about masturbating, and before I knew it we watching each other, then touching each other. She ate me for the first time the next weekend over here. I wasn't planning on eating her, but after I found out how good it felt I did it, and it was cool. Nat really loves to eat my pussy, and she's dying to eat it with fresh cum in it." Ivy looked up at Steve as she said this.

"And you want me to be the lucky guy?" Steve couldn't believe that his sister wanted her best friend to eat her pussy after he came in it!

"Well, I think it would be best if didn't get spread around school that Nat and I are lovers. I mean, we aren't lesbians or anything, not that that's bad. We are just horny a lot and like helping each other out. And I trust you to keep quiet." She looked at Steve's cock and grinned. "So do you think you can keep Natalie and I busy all summer, big boy?"

"I don't know, but I'll sure have fun trying!" Steve promised, leaning over and kissing his sister.

His hand slid down her belly to her pussy, which was wet and open to his touch. She moaned into his mouth as he swirled his finger through her wet pussy lips, up her gash to the nub of her clit. She put her hands on his shoulders and humped up against him, encouraging him to slide his finger into her hot hole. He broke their kiss and began kissing along the side of her neck. He had never had his finger in a pussy before, but after eating her he was a quick learner. He worked his finger to the hilt in her gripping pussy and wormed it around as she panted against him. His palm was flat against her slit, and she was grinding her clit against it greedily.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she urged him, feeling an orgasm about to overtake her. "Put another finger in my pussy."

Steve slipped his ring finger down alongside his middle finger, feeling Ivy's slick channel open as his second finger slid into her. She arched her back so that only her heels and shoulders were touching her chair as she strained against him.

"Oooooohhhh," she went rigid as she came, her fingernails digging into Steve's shoulders as she held her crotch tight against his hand. He felt her pussy pulsing on his fingers as she rode out her climax. She finally relaxed her grip and settled back onto the chair, her breath coming in gasps.

"Oh fuck, Steve, that was awesome!" she said when she caught her breath, "I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while that one was so good."

Steve was about to ask Ivy for a blowjob to relieve his aching nuts when the phone rang. Ivy picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

"It's mom," she told him, then answered, "Hi Mom. Yeah, we're out at the pool. Oh, OK. I'll tell him. Love you too. Bye."

She sat the phone down and turned to Steve. "Mom's on her way home. Do you think you can survive until later?" She reached over and lightly stroked his hard cock. "I promise you will get off before you go to sleep tonight."

Steve's cock jumped in Ivy's hand, making her giggle. She gave it one final squeeze, then released it and sat up, grabbing her towel and bikini.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. I seem to have a sticky crotch for some reason." She spread her legs to show Steve her still wet pussy. "You better get in the pool and cool that hard dick of yours before mom gets home!"

Steve pulled his speedos on and dove in the pool, swimming several laps to use up his excess energy and get the blood out of his engorged cock. He floated on his back, staring up at the blue sky. He could hardly believe that just a little while ago he had tasted his first pussy, and it was his sister's! His cock was starting to stiffen again as he recalled how it felt when she lowered her pussy onto him and rode him until he shot his load into her. He ducked under the water again and swam under for a few yards, surfacing at the shallow end and standing in the three foot water.

"Hey Steve!" his mom called out from near the house, startling him.

"Hi mom." He waved, squinting in the bright light. His mother, Cindy, was short and dark haired like Ivy. She managed the office at the consulting firm her husband, Gary, owned.

"Where's your sister?" she asked as she opened the door to the house.

"She went in to take a shower," he answered as he stepped out of the pool and wrapped his towel around his waist.

"OK," she replied, "Your dad will be home in about an hour with pizza. Did you two get a movie for tonight?"

"Aw, man! I totally forgot it was Wednesday." Steve exclaimed, "I'll take a quick shower and we'll go to the video store."

"That's fine. Tell Ivy the keys are in the car, and there is some money in the fruit bowl. I'm going to clean up and change before dinner." With that she went into the house.

Steve finished drying off and went in, throwing his towel in the laundry room just off the kitchen. His parents' room was downstairs, and he heard the shower running already. He took the steps leading upstairs to his and Ivy's rooms two at a time. The door to the bathroom they shared was open, and her bedroom door was closed. He knocked on the door and called her name.

"It's open, Steve." He heard her through the door.

"Ivy, we forgot to go get a movie for tonight..." He began as he opened the door and stepped in Ivy's room, then stopped and stared.

Ivy was sitting on the edge of her bed, with one foot on the floor and one hiked up on the bed. She was painting her toenails. Naked. She had obviously positioned herself so that when Steve opened the door he would be staring at her pussy, and he was. She felt herself getting goosebumps as she watched her brother's cock swelling in his speedos as he looked at her.

"What's the matter, Steve? Never seen a girl paint her toenails before?" she teased.

"Shit, Ivy, mom's downstairs! God you look hot!" Steve still couldn't believe his seventeen year old sister was so sexy.

"I heard her start the shower, silly. Don't you like looking at my pussy?" she asked coyly, spreading her legs wider and reaching down to run her fingers through the dark curls before cupping her crotch and rubbing it lewdly.

"Hell, yes, I love seeing it. And your gorgeous tits!" he told her, his hand dropping to his crotch to trace the bulge of his hard cock through his trunks. "I have to get a shower. I told mom we'd go get a movie since we forgot this afternoon. Dad's on his way with pizza."

"OK," Ivy agreed as she lazily circled her clit with her fingers. Steve hadn't moved from her doorway as he watched his sister's display.

"Well, get your shower so we can go!" she giggled as he snapped out of his trance, "I'll be downstairs."

Steve turned reluctantly and went into his room. He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. He saw Ivy standing in front of her closet naked and licked his lips at the sight of her cute ass. He took a quick shower and pulled on his shorts and a t-shirt then headed downstairs. Ivy was sitting on a stool at the kitchen bar talking to their mom, who was preparing a salad to go with the pizza.

"Ready?" Ivy asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah, let's go," Steve answered, stopping to kiss his mom on the cheek, "Any request for a movie, mom?"

"Something funny. The last couple your dad picked were too dramatic, don't you think?" she asked.

"Why do you say that, mom? Just because I fell asleep in the middle of them!" Ivy laughed as she hopped off the bar stool. "C'mon Steve. I'm sure we can find something more entertaining."

Steve followed Ivy out to the garage. He couldn't help but stare at her ass swaying as she walked. She was wearing a short sundress that plunged low enough in the front to show off the inside curves of her obviously braless tits, and short enough that he could see plenty of her thighs as she walked. They got in their mom's SUV and headed to the video store. Steve kept glancing at Ivy's braless tits swaying under the thin material of her dress, and when he looked down at her legs he saw that her skirt had ridden up almost to the tops of her tanned thighs. He barely kept up with Ivy's chatter as they drove, feeling his cock throbbing from the nearness of his sister. They arrived at the video store and went inside to look for a movie. They each picked one and headed back to the car. Steve opened the door for Ivy and she hopped up into the driver's seat.

"My, what a gentleman you are!" she smiled down at him, "or are you hoping to see if I'm wearing panties?"

"You caught me, sis," he admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Well, here's your answer."

Ivy's short skirt was already pushed up to the top of her thighs. She moved her right leg around the front of the seat while keeping her left on the side, spreading herself in front of her brother. He licked his lips at the sight of her bare pussy, the pink slit covered by dark curly pubic hairs. She finished turning in her seat and reached out to close the door as Steve ran around and got in beside her. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward their house.

"Feel my pussy, Steve," Ivy directed, taking his hand from the center console and guiding it between her legs. He felt the heat from her crotch against his fingers, then the dampness on her pubes. She pushed his hand further down until his fingers found the entrance to her cunt. She held his middle finger and wiggled it around her hole, then fed it into her tight channel with a loud moan. "Mmmm, I love having my pussy fingered." She panted as she released his hand and squirmed against his hand.

"Use your thumb on my clit. Yeah, like that." She instructed as Steve leaned over to look at his sister's widespread pussy as he fingered it.

Steve was unaware of where they were until he felt Ivy slow down and begin to turn. When he looked up and saw that they were pulling into their driveway he pulled his fingers from Ivy's pussy and sat up in his seat.

"You better wipe your hand before you go in," Ivy advised, as she got out of the car and adjusted her skirt. Her nipples were now obviously hard under the thin top. Steve got out and wiped his fingers on an old towel that was on the workbench, then took the movies into the house.

Ivy was already putting salad in her bowl, and their parents were seated, so he grabbed a bowl and filled it with salad. He was glad he had put on baggy shorts, otherwise his raging hardon would have been obvious to everyone at the table. They exchanged small talk during dinner, then Ivy and Steve cleaned up the kitchen while Gary and Cindy sat outside by the pool enjoying an after dinner drink.

"You really got me wet fingering me in the car," Ivy told Steve as she wiped the table.

"It felt awesome," Steve told her, closing the fridge and turning to look at her. "Geez, Ivy, every time I look at you now I'm gonna get a boner!"

"And that is a bad thing?" she asked, turning to face him. Her nipples were still visible poking out of her sundress. "How would you like a nice blowjob tonight after mom and dad go to bed?" She asked, smiling as she watched his mouth drop open.

"Hell yeah!" he agreed, "do you think I could eat your pussy some more too?"

"Mmm, I would love that. Let's get the movie going so we can get to bed early tonight!" she suggested.

Steve went into the living room and put in one of the DVD's they had rented while Ivy stepped outside and told their parents the movie was ready.

The four took up their normal positions, with Gary and Cindy on the love seat and Ivy and Steve on the couch. The room was in the basement, with the only window covered by a blind so that it was dark like a theater. The comedy Ivy had picked had them all laughing from beginning to end. After it ended Ivy stretched and stood, telling her parents she was going to her room for a while. Steve excused himself also and went to his room. He spent the next couple of hours playing x-box, his mind on his sexy sister in the room next door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.