Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series - Cover

Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ki'ja was born to be the perfect breeder engineered by Harreden genes. Born with the ability to change from one sex to the other Ki'ja is thrown into a nature confusion on who he/she is...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   School  

Ki stepped out of Emily bathroom at her small little apartment that she lived alone in. Emily had a small gray house cat who was pretty friendly and liked it when Tony petted him.

Looking in the mirror Ki checked herself out tight white t-shirt and tight blue jeans. When Emily stepped in she posed for her.

"Seems like a pretty good fit, but we will have to work on your makeup." Emily said.

"I don't wear makeup." Ki said obviously not liking the idea.

"Could please just try it for me? If you don't like it you can take it off and I won't bother you about it anymore I promise." Emily said using one her more charming looks to beg.

"You know I hate it when you do that." Ki grumbled.

"Please?" Emily said still holding the face regardless.

Ki knew from experience that it was already a lost cause.

"Fine. Where do you want me to sit?" Ki said conceding.

"I'll get you a chair." Emily said eagerly rushing off to get one from the kitchen.

Not long afterwards she returned with a plain wooden chair and set it down offering Ki a seat which she reluctantly accepted.

Going to work Emily applied the makeup and even painted Ki's fingernails and toenails. When she was done Emily let Ki look at herself.

"What do you think?" Emily said.

"It looks good on me." Ki had to admit honestly impressed with the results.

Happy that Ki liked it Emily checked her watch saying, "Oh no we are going to be late! We have to hurry."

Grabbing a spare purse she had found while Ki was dressing she handed it to her.

"Call it a gift. All of us carry purses. I thought it would help you fit in." Emily said.

"It's my first purse." Ki said looking over the plain black bag before they rushed out the door to meet Emily's friends.

Meeting up with Emily's friends out in front a local store Ki was introduced as one of Emily's friends from school.

Meeting Emily's friends in the park Ki was introduced to them as a friend from school.

"So what do you wanna do first Em?" Shawna said.

Shawna was an attractive slim black model that Ki recognized from magazines in Emily's apartment showing her in underwear ads. She had dark brown skin, with beautiful shiny hair that she obviously took great care of.

Taking a second look at the other two women Ki realized they were all involved in the fashion business with the exception of Emily herself who kept up on all the details.

Jessica a tall red head with wavy hair that touched just below her shoulders was an up and coming fashion designer. She was also in a few of Emily's magazines just like the others.

Dominique last but not least was a tiny woman who was originally from France and was becoming a well-known hair stylist. Some celebrities had even started recommending her.

Performing a memory recall Ki remembered a picture on the coffee table in Emily's room from ten years ago. The four girls in the picture could easily match these four women around her.

Emily had never really talked about it but since Ki as Tony hadn't wanted to get too serious he hadn't asked, but it was starting to come together.

Emily's major was business and now Ki understood why she paid so much attention to fashion: she wanted to get into it. From the looks of things she planned to get a degree first and then use her degree to probably to handle the business side of things.

If she wanted to she could manage or consult any one of her friends using them to build her rep if she wanted to branch out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.