Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series - Cover

Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ki'ja was born to be the perfect breeder engineered by Harreden genes. Born with the ability to change from one sex to the other Ki'ja is thrown into a nature confusion on who he/she is...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   School  

When Emily did and they quickly undressed as the young blond with some freckles on her face and hazel eyes entered. As either Ki or Tony blonds were always highly attractive.

Emily was wearing her usual tight jean pant and blouse shirt. She always liked being comfortable and today she wasn't wearing a bra.

Pressing her up against the door Tony licked and sucked her breasts handling them expertly in his hands. Emily loved how Tony would pay special attention to this area almost worshipping them.

She wouldn't have minded if Tony stayed there forever but Tony quickly put on a condom and she got ready a good fucking that he was about to give her.

Emily loved how Tony steady but not too forceful unless she wanted it that way. If "laying the pipe" was a skill she openly discussed with her girlfriends then she would rate Tony a twelve out of 10.

Not only did he fuck like a porn star but he seemed to know all her little spots that no one else knew.

She never had to tell him, "A little to the left. Slower her baby."

As far as Tony's skill in that area, he seemed to just know.

Today his mouth worked with hers as he lifted her up, fucking her into the door so she slid up and down. Kissing him deeply her fingers roamed his neck and powerfully muscled back.

While she had only seen Tony work out occasionally from what she had seen he was a lot stronger than he looked. Sometimes she saw him spotting guys who looked a lot bigger than him as he stood at about 5'10.

After a few minutes of this Emily came and with one final thrust Tony followed suit. Even as she settled to the floor Emily wondered when she would get feel Tony inside without the condom all natural.

The thought of a man cumming inside her was a thought that made her wet at night and she was looking forward to doing it with him. Since David so many years ago no one had fucked her this good and she wasn't looking for it to stop any time soon.

Sex wasn't the only thing between them: Tony was a nice guy who treated her right but didn't seem to want to get serious yet. Something was holding him back she could tell, but she could figure out what it was.

When Tony headed off to school Emily sat down on the couch and found an unmarked tape in the VCR. Turning on the T.V. she pressed play and saw an image of a hot girl fucking a handsome blond guy.

The sight of the girl gushing all over the guys hand made her all hot. Emily had never seen a squirter before and sat down on the couch and began playing with herself as she watched.

As the guy was in the middle of fucking the girl's ass Emily came, before sitting up to watch the rest totally into it. When the movie showed a close up of the girl's face Emily did become concerned.

Looking at it closely she saw a strong resemblance between her and David so much so that they could have been siblings.

Waiting until Tony got home she broached the subject saying, "I found a tape in the VCR after you left. It shows a woman who looks a lot like you. Is she your sister or something, and if so why do you have a tape of her?"

Tony stood there for a moment seeing no easy way out of this.

"Ok what I am about to show you will be a little weird but please don't leave until I have explained things. Okay?" Tony replied.

Nodding Emily watched as Tony shifted into Ki right in front of her eyes as she looked on in shock.

"This is just my other form. No need to be worried okay. You see..." Tony began to explain.

"You're one of those aliens they are talking about on T.V.!" Emily exclaimed.

"I was actually born in this country actually but yes I do belong to that family." Ki said.

"This is amazing! Hey wait a minute! Whose that in the tape?" Emily said pointing to the blank screen.

"That would be my boyfriend. Unlike most people I was born with two sexes. Both are me, and both are fully functional. I can do what either sex can naturally do and more." Ki said.

Taking Emily's hand Ki brought to her breast saying, "See these are real, and if you felt down there the same we could be same. I can get pregnant just like your or as a guy get you pregnant if I am not careful."

"So what's it like being a man" Emily asked.

"I couldn't give you fair assessment compared to other males. For me the two sides are off-balanced." Ki said.

"How so?" Emily asked as they took a seat on the couch.

"As a woman I am more sensitive to sex mentally and physically. I can't even shutout such thoughts and feelings. Even the feelings of pleasure is more intense." Ki said.

"Anything else?" Emily asked now totally hooked.

"Ok. This one is a biggie: for the average human woman you can only have one child every nine months that is the length of your pregnancy." Ki said.

"How long is yours?" Emily asked.

"Two months for a full term. If one were to compare them the average Harreden female can produce sixteen children at the very least to your one. That is if they are not really fertile like me and we don't have periods or stop ovulating unless we are pregnant." Ki answered.

"Four at once." Ki said.

"Ouch! That has to hurt!" Emily said wincing at the thought of giving birth to four babies.

"While it's not comfortable our bodies adjust a lot better. Even giving birth is fairly painless." Ki said.

"Sounds like y'all have it made." Emily said impressed.

"Not exactly. If you think your mood swings are bad you haven't seen ours. Our women become very self-conscience especially we sense things that makes us feel unattractive.

Sometimes our self-concept gets so bad we start to imagine think like comments or thoughts that never happened. It's a trade off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.