Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series - Cover

Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ki'ja was born to be the perfect breeder engineered by Harreden genes. Born with the ability to change from one sex to the other Ki'ja is thrown into a nature confusion on who he/she is...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   School  

After graduating from high school many things changed for Tony. Diun and the rest of Tony's family came out to the government and the public at large explaining who they were. While the government was told about Tony and his/hers nature the general populace did not know Tony's identity.

It was decided that since Diun and his family were making an effort to help improve technology and medicine particularly in the area of genetics, that Tony deserved a little privacy.

While they all submitted to testing, Tony was given her female identity as Ki Jasper with all the personal information updated including her new driver's license. This gave her two one for Tony her male half and one for Ki her female.

While each child was interesting with the exception of David who had still not returned, Ki was of the greatest interest. Because of her very strong fertility samples had been taken to study.

Many geneticists found that the pheromones she produced had a cumulative effect of correcting infertility over time.

In concentrated doses they could act as a miracle drug with the only side effects being increased libido, not exactly a bad thing under the circumstances.

Diun himself was slowly seeking ways to correct diseases and other physical ailments without using breeding.

"While producing half-Harreden children would correct almost all of these problems we are only so many. In time I hope that our two races become intermingled, but for now I do not believe humans should have rapid access to superior genetics all at once.

My people are the template for my decision. Without responsibility you will become no better than those I left behind, choosing instead to coexist with your race.

We are here among you now and I believe you will find that we will prove to be helpful as a collective society with a shared vision: That those that come after us live in a better world." Diun said at one press conference wearing a suit and tie.

He had learned to tie back his hair into a ponytail but refused to give up his long hair. The length marked a link to his people. While he did not agree with all their ideals he was still Harreden.

Like the humans he now lived among he had his own system of beliefs, and even a god which he worshipped. It was a point he made very clear when asked.

Ki watched the press conference from her home seeing her half-siblings and their parents gathered behind them. Only Ki and her own parents were not there.

Some reporters asked if there were any other children and Diun responded, "Yes, David has left this world traveling the galaxy, while another who is not here remains on Earth.

That child deserves their secrecy and will come forward I believe when the time is right. I thank you for your time and look forward to the future."

With that Diun stepped away from podium setup in the front of the mayor's office in L.A.

Switching the T.V. Ki heard the doorbell. Checking her makeup in the mirror she checked set out the last of the dishes before answer as it rang one more time.

Opening it she greeted Joe: a handsome boy from the Midwest who wanted to be a teacher.

The young man who was about Ki's age at twenty-one looked like one of those surfers on television He had long sandy hair and light blue eyes with a nice tan.

Handsome and with a good physique from the occasional rodeo show, and yes surfing Ki was deeply attracted to him.

Their relationship was pretty open and this was supposed to be a special evening. After dinner Ki and Joe were going to make their first amateur porn video.

Both were pretty confident about their bodies and weren't really worried about it looking bad. One of Ki's interests was photography and video tech.

When she had first introduced the idea a month ago Joe had loved the idea, and Ki instead of giving in right away to something they both wanted held out as long as she could.

Even now she had to fight the urge to rip of Joe's silk white shirt and black slacks exposing his hard body. Taking a breath she held back savoring the anticipation.

As she served the steak dinner with mashed potatoes Joe's hand tried to creep her black dinner dress that while comfortable looked so good on her. Obviously Joe wanted to skip right to part where he saw what was underneath that dress.

The dress was tied in the back like a corset but not too tight. The effect pushed up her lovely breasts even more presenting a sight her partner couldn't resist looking out.

Gently removing the hand without comment Ki moved to her own seat sitting across from him at the plain wooden table. A candle sat between them and Ki had dimmed the lights to create a more romantic mood.

Even now she could sense the lustful thoughts Joe had about her and could even see the images.

Smiling her appearance was the picture of outward calm even though her feeling underneath mirrored his.

"So how were your classes today? My photography teacher liked the pictures I took from our picnic at the park Monday." Ki said taking her time as she cut into her medium well done steak.

Joe was eating his medium rare swallowing before he answered, "I was talking to Professor Emitson and she says that I am a natural with young children and should go into early child development."

"Are you interested in trying that? I hear the pay is not as much, but then again that has never bothered you before." Ki said glad for the change of subject that allowed them to cool down a little.

"Do you think I should? I just never thought of it." Joe said honestly taking another bite of steak.

It was clear he was try to finish off the steak before but now was slowing down as his interest in the conversation grew.

"She is right you are good with children, and they love you. Remember your niece Beth?

I remember your family reunion when she wanted nothing more than to play with her uncle. I have a feeling you love it too. Why do you hesitate?" Ki said setting down her fork for a moment.

Shrugging Joe started playing with his food a little before responding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.