Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series - Cover

Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ki'ja was born to be the perfect breeder engineered by Harreden genes. Born with the ability to change from one sex to the other Ki'ja is thrown into a nature confusion on who he/she is...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   School  

During her senior year of high school Tony walked to a local mall not far from her school. Tony was eighteen now, and had waited as long as she could for this. Inside of one of the bathrooms Tony changed took on her female form, and changed into clothes she brought with her.

She had to admit that simply walking around in public as a young woman felt incredibly free. Both men and women seemed to notice her eyeing her as she passed.

The fact that it wasn't just heterosexual males or lesbians that staring at her caused her to reach out to read their thoughts. What she learned confirmed her hunch that something was causing a change in their behavior towards her, and it was very strong.

Thinking it over it occurred to her that she might be spreading pheromones like Harreden males, and females tended to do. Her double sex was providing a scent equally alluring to both males and females.

As she continued on to a sex shop not far from the mall she headed out into the outside world. Once out the doors she immediately felt hundreds of eyes on her from many different directions. The effect was distracting to say the least but taking a deep breath Tony regained her focus.

She had looked up the shop's location on the internet and it didn't take her long to find it. The trouble was in light of how everyone was looking at her a sex shop was probably not going to make things easier.

Once inside the thoughts of men and women inside were overwhelming to the point that Tony literally had to take a moment or have trouble simply walking.

The shop had a few young couples shopping, but mostly was filled with single people ranging from the young to the middle aged.

While one couple imagined Tony all tied up, and spread-eagled with a red ball in her mouth while the husband had his way with her, a group of friends were imagining gangbanging her cute little sixteen year old body.

Through these people's minds she saw her slim figure, with its ample hips and lovely mid-sized breasts. While her hair might not be well combed in their minds she was a young goddess; beautiful, pure, and there for the taking.

Sensing the rising hormones she quickly paid the older shop owner for the small vibrator that she could afford with her saved up allowance and left. Letting out a relieved breath once she was safely outside she could still feel their rabid sexual hunger for her.

Heading home she realized her father had been right. If this kept up for much longer she might find herself a participant in a gangbang, and Tony wasn't quite sure that given her Harreden nature that she would resist.

If she did it would merely be a token effort and not enough to actually break free if someone actually wanted to hold her down and fuck her. Part of the idea excited which left her even more confused. Harreden sexuality preferred the open use in aggression during coupling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.