The Return

by Psion

Copyright© 2007 by Psion

Erotica Sex Story: A return home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   .

I quietly entered the apartment. She stood against the far wall, looking out of the bay windows. Shadows and sunlight rippling across her slim figure, her fingers resting on the edge of the old desk we both used for studying. Her straight, blond, shoulder length hair contrasted with the blue and yellow of her dress. She must have sensed my presence. She looked back over her shoulder as I came into the room. Frowning uncertainly before she produced a welcoming smile.

I grabbed her and by her arms and shoved her face up against the wall. My weight, over powered her attempts to kick away from the wall. Her heels kicked back against my shins.

"Bastard," she gasped. "Let me go."

"Where have you been?" I asked, my mouth close behind her ear.

"Fuck you," she forced out, before arching her body to heave back against me and squirm sideways.

The edge of her skirt rode up over her buttocks as I pinned her against the wall. Her white panties gleamed against the tanned skin. I forced my knee between her thighs to lift her clear of the floor. Her feet flailing harmlessly as she lost her shoes.

"Tell me where you've been," I said.

She sagged forwards, her arms going loose, the tension going out of her. "Nowhere. I flew in last night. I've been her all day. Just down to the pool and the sauna." As her breathing slowed I could feel the slight tremors running through her body. The scent of her perfume now assailing me; musk mixed with hints of something subtler. She twisted her head round to the right, her eyes searching back to see me. "I've missed you," she whispered softly. A faint smile touched her lips.

Settling back, she pushed her buttocks into my groin. My rod, pressed against her, hardening as she rubbed against the fabric of my clothes. Straightening her up against the wall, I ran my hand over her buttocks, my fingers pulling her skirt up around her waist. As I reached down between her thighs, I realised how wet her panties had become. My finger slipping inside the edge of the fabric encountered her hot wet cunt. Her breathing went up a notch as I explored her.

Turning her side ways, I bent her forwards, so she rested face down on the desk. Her ass lifting to allow me access. Pushing my thumb deep into her cunt, I wrapped my fingers round her mound and pressed down on her.

"You've been shaving as well," I whispered.

"Like it?" She grinned, looking up from the desk.

Instead of answering I lifted my thumb and pressed it down on the centre of her ass. Instantly she froze. "No..." She yelled as she wrenched from side to side. "Don't you bloody dare! No way!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.