Whose Wife is She? - Cover

Whose Wife is She?

by Omega

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

BDSM Sex Story: Billie falls in love with and marries his brother's ex girlfriend. What happens next is contained in the title

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

Chapter 1

I am soo in love with her. Kathy is my brother's girl friend.

My brother and I share a condo. Actually share is the wrong word; it's my condo. I make the mortgage payments, $800 a month plus condo fees and once in a while my brother will give me a hundred dollars. I work for HI-TECH Computers so I do make a lot more money than my brother, who is a part time bartender at the Moon Glow Club.

My mother had insisted that I let Frank stay with me until he found suitable rental accommodations. She always did like Frank more than me anyway. She was always making excuses for him.

Frank is not clever like I am, but I do envy him in one way; he has a way with the girls. I am always shy and respectful toward girls but he treats them like sluts and they don't seem to care; which brings me back to Kathy. She is gorgeous, sexy and smart. She has honey brown hair that she usually wore in a pony tail because Frank liked it that way.

My condo is on the 11th floor of a 20 story building. It has 2 bedrooms and a den where I have my computer, a small TV and a recliner chair. I would often stay there if Frank was having one of his wild parties because he wanted both bedrooms for his sex orgies. I had two parking spaces, what they call tandem parking, where one car has to park in front of the other. It was my mother's idea that Frank have the rear parking space since he came and went at all hours. That was great for him, but it meant I had to move his car out of the way before I could get mine out. It was the same when I got home; I had to move his car so that I could park in front.

I didn't date much, in fact not at all. I had my computer and my books and I watched a little TV, so I was usually home when Frank would bring Kathy in after a night out. Not only was she beautiful, but I liked the smell of her perfume and loved the sound of her laughter, but she only had eyes for Frank. She called me Billie just like Frank and my mother did, even though I told everyone my name was Bill, not Billie. They would often make out on the couch right in front of me. My brother knew I had a crush on Kathy and would feel her up or do other lewd things to her just to torment me. Even when they went to his bedroom to have sex I could still hear them. It made me feel sad to see her lavish her affection on my worthless brother.

Then came the breakup; they had a big fight. Apparently one of Frank's friends had given him 100 dollars to let him fuck Kathy.

"Frank, how could you?"

"I already told him you would, and I have spent most of the money he gave me. Now don't embarrass me, just do it."

"I am your girlfriend and you are treating me like a whore."

"It's only for one night. What's the big deal?"

"I can't believe this. Take me home."

"You wanta go home, fine, walk. You won't do anything for me, why should I do anything for you?"

Kathy left slamming the door behind her. I could not believe my brother would be so cruel. I rushed out the door and caught up to her at the elevator. I offered to drive her home. She was crying but she agreed. All the way to her house I kept telling her she was too good for Frank, and how she deserved to be treated like the princess she was. By the time we reached her place I had gotten up the nerve to ask her for her phone number. I promised that if she would go out with me, I would give her the honor and respect she deserved. She was still crying when she got out of the car but she did give me her number.

It was 2 weeks before I had the courage to call her. I remembered that she complained to Frank that he never took her to a restaurant, only fast food places for a burger. The best restaurant in town was having a dinner theatre night, so I asked Kathy if she would like to go. Much to my delight she said yes.

I tried very hard to make a good impression on her. I bought her flowers and chocolates and gave them to her when I picked her up at her door. I knew my brother often made her meet him somewhere because he didn't like her parents. We had a great meal and I ordered the most expensive wine on the menu. When I took her home after the show I got a brief kiss on the cheek. I was hoping for more than that but she did agree to go out with me again.

So our courtship started. Every Friday night I took her out to dinner and a movie. I let her pick the restaurant and the movie just to keep on the right side of her.

After a few months I asked if she would go steady with me. She was the only one I went out with anyway, but I knew she dated other guys. She agreed so now I was hoping to get some sex. When she went out with Frank they had sex every date and she often stayed overnight in his room. All I was getting was a brief kiss. We never talked about Frank but I wanted, at least occasionally, what he got all the time.

I ask her to come to my place but she said no. "I gave Frank sex whenever he wanted it and what did he do, he dumped me. I know all guys want sex but when you give it to them they drop you when they get tired of you and go on to someone else. I am not giving my pussy to anyone anymore until I am married. Besides, if I go to you place I might see Frank and I am still very mad at him."

That gave me hope so I waited a few more months before asking her to marry me. I told her that after we were married I would sell the condo and we would buy a house in the suburbs. I was hoping she would want to raise a family. She said yes to my marriage proposal and she consented to give me some sex. She said Frank was the only guy she had gone out with that would not suck her pussy and she missed it. She told me now that we were engaged I could suck her and she would jerk me off, and she agreed to come to my condo if Frank was not there.

The first time we went back to my place, I was so excited because Frank had agreed to go out so we could have the place to ourselves. "Billie, a big fantasy of mine is to be sucked off while I watch TV. My favorite program, Better Days comes on in a few minutes. Be a good boy and get me a rum and coke, then get your head under my skirt and try your best to please me. Later I'll do something for you."

I would have liked to have her in my room the way she used to go to Frank's room, but this was not the time to argue. "Also bring my cigarettes from my purse. Hurry Billie, my program starts soon."

She seemed to be giving me a lot of orders, but I was too turned on to care. I had never sucked a girl before, but that did not bother Kathy. She told me exactly what she wanted; instructions like, "push your tongue in deeper" or "do it faster," and things like, "bite gently with your lips over your teeth" and, "suck harder."

I was so busy trying to get her off I did not hear the door open and my brother come in. The first I knew of it was when I heard Kathy's voice, "Frank what are you doing here? No girl with you tonight? You must be slipping."

I tried to get my head out from between her legs, but she tightened her thighs on my head keeping me in place. "I see you are getting Billie well trained. Don't you even have a kiss for your old boyfriend?"

"OK, one kiss but that's all," and a bit later I heard her say, "Frank, stop that."

Again I tried to pull my head out but she squeezed her legs tight against my ears. Now I could only hear what Kathy was saying. "You have changed. Now you are willing to have me jerk you off when before you would settle for nothing less than a blowjob. Put your cock away because I am not doing either one."

Finally she let me get my head out from under her skirt. I had been sexually excited before my brother showed up but I had shrunk in embarrassment. Kathy looked at my penis and giggling said, "I was going to jerk you off but I don't think I could find it. It's getting late anyway, so drive me home."

A couple weeks later Frank told me he was having his girlfriend up to the condo to have a few drinks, watch a movie and maybe a little dancing. He suggested it would be a good time for Kathy and I to meet his girl. I was quite sure Kathy would not want to come so I was surprised when she agreed.

He said his girl was going to stay overnight, so I thought if I got a few drinks into Kathy she might stay over also. This was going to be my best chance to make love to her.

The night of the party was cold and rainy. Good, neither one would want to go home after a few drinks. We arrived first and I had just gotten Kathy a drink when they showed up. Tracy was a young blond girl wearing a micro mini and a tight white sweater. You could see her nipples poking through her sweater. What a bimbo, I thought, but that's OK; if Kathy saw them making love it might put her in the mood.

We had snacks, a few drinks and did some dancing. When Tracy danced with Frank she had her arms around his neck and pressed her body against him while Kathy held me by the hand and our bodies did not touch. Later Frank made Tracy take off her sweater and dance with him topless. I am not a very good dancer, so when Frank suggested we change partners Kathy agreed.

With a smirk on his face Frank said, "Does it feel good Billie having Tracy rub her tits against you?

Tracy take Billie into his bedroom and give him a private dance. You know the kind I mean. Kathy and I are going to stay out here and dance a little more."

"She is not my girl, Kathy is and if I go to my bedroom with a girl I want it to be Kathy."

"Oh Billie, that is so sweet," Kathy said with a big smile on her face.

Later we settled down to watch Frank's rented movie. He sat between Tracy and Kathy and I sat on the other side of Kathy. It was one of those soft porn movies. At one point Tracy said, "This is getting me hot."

I must admit the movie was putting me in the mood as well. Kathy's skirt was not as short as Tracy's but it was short so sitting down exposed a lot of her legs. I started to rub Kathy's bare leg a little and she did not stop me... A short time later Tracy suddenly got up and rushed to the bathroom where she threw up. She came out and in a shaky voice said, "I feel terrible. I'm going home." With that she was out the door.

"That spoils the party for me," Frank said. "I expected to get fucked tonight. That bitch had me all worked up jerking my cock while we watched the movie."

"Poor Frank; now aren't you sorry you dumped me? If I were still your girl you could be fucking me tonight. To bad you dumped me," she said with a teasing smile.

"I told you I am sorry I did that, so how about letting me do it."

"No, let's just watch the rest of the movie and both of you keep your hands to yourself." She sounded angry but she did not pull down her skirt.

Once things settled down I thought I would try and feel her again. Her bare leg so close to me was just too enticing. I gently started to rub her leg and move my hand toward her pussy.

"Billie, what did I tell you? Go sit in the chair over there so I can watch the rest of the movie in peace."

I know I shouldn't have tried to feel her, but I did not like sitting in a chair across the room and leave my brother sitting beside her. I tried to watch the movie but several times I would hear Kathy's voice.

"Frank, stop doing that."

It was to dark in the room for me to see what they were doing; and later;

"I will not. Get your slut girlfriend to do that."

And near the end of the movie;

"I'm sorry you are so horny; no I'm not, I'm glad. My hot juicy pussy is soo close to you just waiting for a big cock to cum in it. If I were still your girlfriend I would let you stick your cock in me and shoot your load deep in my pussy while I rubbed my tits against your chest and kissed you. But I'm not so put it away."

I was getting jealous. I tried to feel her up once and she made me go sit in a chair on the other side of the room. Finally the movie was over. Kathy had agreed to stay overnight, so I could hardly wait to get her in my room. As we were getting ready to retire for the night Frank said, "At least give me a goodnight kiss."

"Oh all right," Kathy said going over to him and putting her arms around his neck gave him a long kiss. Frank whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head. I was starting to feel a little jealous again, but that did not matter because tonight she was sleeping with me.

In our room she stripped off her clothes and put on the sexiest short nightie I had ever seen. "I know you expected we would do something tonight, but I have had too much to drink and I am tired, so maybe some other time."

"But I've been looking forward to this all night."

"I know you have sweetie. Tell you what I will do; I'll let you give me tongue love before we go to sleep."

That was not what I wanted but to please her I sucked her the way she had trained me. After that we fell asleep. I woke up during the middle of the night to find Kathy climbing back into bed. "Where have you been?"

"I couldn't sleep so I got up to take a sleeping pill and a drink of water. Now all I need for a good sleep is to rest and relax."

The next morning Kathy got up, gave me a kiss, and went to make breakfast for the 3 of us still in her shortie nightie. When Frank came out she kissed him and I watched him rub her ass. "Will you stop that? What will Billie think? I am his fiancé now."

I did not like it but as soon as we were married all of this would be behind us. My mother was planning the whole wedding and Kathy was back on her no sex before marriage. She still liked me to suck her pussy but she seamed to forget about her promise to jerk me off for my relief.

A month before our wedding, a meeting I had was cancelled so I went home early. Frank was home, he had been laid off from his last job, but he was obviously surprised to see me. He said Kathy had dropped in to see me but she had a headache, so she was lying down on his bed for a little bit until her headache passed. Then in a loud voice he shouted, "Kathy, Billie is here. Are you coming out?"

It took several minutes before she came out looking slightly embarrassed. "Why did you come to see me in the middle of the afternoon when you know I don't get home until five and why where you lying down in Frank's room?"

"I have a pounding headache and you are giving me the 3rd degree. I am going home."

"I'm sorry Kathy for yelling at you, but remember our eight o'clock date.

"Forget it. I don't feel like going out. I told you I have a headache."

"But this is the night of my boss's party."

"Then you will have to go alone."

Frank spoke up. "I know you have to get ready for your party, but don't worry, I'll drive Kathy home."

I didn't like that idea either.

My wedding was coming up fast and my mother was busy with all the arrangements. Frank was to be my best man. She arranged for our honeymoon in Puerto Rico. I was feeling good until she dropped her bombshell. She had booked an adjoining room in our hotel for Frank. Paying full fare for us allowed her to send a 3rd person for only two hundred dollars more. Frank was out of work so it was the perfect time to give him a holiday, and since Frank knew Spanish he could come in very handy. She had spoken to him and he had assured her he would not bother us on our honeymoon.

"Even if I agreed, Kathy would never go along with that."

"I spoke to her and she said it was OK with her if it was OK with you. Since you just agreed I'll go pick up the tickets now."

"But wait, I did not agree to anything," but my mother had already hung up the phone.

That was going too far. There was no way Frank was going to be anywhere near us on our honeymoon. I called Kathy; she would set my mother straight. "Did you hear this ridiculous idea my mother has?"

"Yes, she said you had agreed, so I told her if it was OK with you, it was OK with me.

"But that's a lie. I didn't agree; besides I thought you were still mad at him."

"He has been a lot nicer to me since we broke up. We do have separate rooms you know, even if they are connected by an inside door. Your mother said he has not had a vacation in 3 years so two hundred dollars seams cheap to give him a nice holiday. She told me he will not bother us on our honeymoon, so I don't see any problem.

"But I don't like the way he is always hanging around and you kiss him as much as you do me."

"Now you are just being silly. If you get jealous every time I talk to a guy this marriage is not going to work."

"OK, OK I'm sorry. I promise not to be jealous."

"Then tell me you are happy Frank is getting a holiday too."

With a sigh I said, "I am happy Frank is also getting a holiday."

".Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Kathy."

"We can have lots of fun together. When I go shopping he can translate for me."

"But my mother said, and you said he would not bother us. I don't want to see him after we get off the plane."

"I know we said that, but you can't leave him all alone, by himself in a strange country. He is your brother after all."

"But I know he will bother us, or I should say bother you, always trying to kiss and touch you."

"Now Billie, remember what I said about your jealously? Now I don't want to hear any more about this."

Talking to her was like talking to a stone wall. Maybe my brother would see how wrong this was and agree to say home. Of course that didn't work either. All it did was get my mother mad at me. "How could you try and cheat your only brother out of a well deserved holiday?"


Chapter 2

The wedding was wonderful. Kathy looked so beautiful. She wore a white mini wedding dress and white sheer stockings. Her crowning glory was gold colored flowers woven into her honey brown hair. She looked soo sexy and now she was mine.

The reception was good also. Mother had a very good caterer prepare our dinner and a small combo for after dinner music. I think Kathy danced with my brother more than with me. I know he is a much better dancer than I am but it's my wedding.

My mother had booked us a suite at an airport hotel for our wedding night, and it would be convenient for our early morning flight to Puerto Rico. She said Frank would meet us in the departure lounge in the morning.

That night when I went to make love to Kathy she said, "No, I am tired and we have to be up early in the morning. If you are that horny, why don't you jerk yourself off?" There was no way I was going to jerk myself off on my wedding night.

The next morning after a rushed breakfast, I breathed a sigh of relief as we settled into our seats on the plane. Frank wanted the window seat; Kathy sat in the centre and I had the isle. Kathy with a slight smile on her face said, "Now I want my two men to get along so it doesn't spoil my honeymoon."

What did she mean, my two men, but I did not want to spoil her good mood so I gave Frank a weak smile. "That's so much better," Kathy beamed as she pulled both our hands to her lap.

We arrived in San Juan, checked into our hotel room, and the bottle of champagne and basket of fruit mother ordered was in our room. I was ready to start toasting our marriage when Kathy said, "We can't leave Frank alone sitting in his room while we celebrate. I'll get him and he can help us celebrate." With that she went over to the adjoining door, opened it and walked into Frank's room. She was back in a minute saying, "He will be right over."

When he arrived we had several drinks and then Frank got started talking about things they did when they were going out, and Kathy was smiling as she remembered the good times. Then her mood suddenly changed as she remembered other things. "You treated me like a sex slave and I was too much in love with you to notice. Now I am going to pay you back. I am going to get you soo hot you will be begging me to fuck you. After you have a raging hard on and blue balls, I'm going to send you back to your room. With blue balls you won't even be able to jerk yourself off."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.