LostGirl - Cover

Preview

LostGirl

by JimWar

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Romantic,

Romantic Sex Story: They met on line; he was in his late forties, she was seventeen; they lived an ocean apart and both were just going through the motions of living. With all that against them a relationship between them could never work...could it? Except for the IM name, the first few paragraphs of this story are true. My imagination supplied the remainder. (Definitely not a stroke story.)

Author's Notes

This is a story that was inspired a screen name close to the one above on ICQ. I was goofing around looking for someone to converse with and found this girl in Estonia. Parts of the first few paragraphs are close to the truth. The picture was real. The story came to me shortly afterwards and seemed to write itself. It helped me get passed a time when I was having trouble with my writing and for that I am grateful. Thanks to JoeJ for editing this story for content. I admire his work and thank him for taking the time out to give me help when I needed it. Thanks also to JTTbear for his assistance editing the final copy. Any mistakes that remain are my own.

By the way all normal restrictions apply. This story is my story and is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without my expressed written permission. It is intended for posting on SOL only for the members of that site to read and enjoy. If you read this on any other site, it was posted without my permission. If you are not 18 or of legal age to read such material then obey the law and don't. I do repeat that this story is fictitious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.