Hot Tease - Cover

Hot Tease

by JAX

Copyright© 2007 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "Will you look at what Lisa is wearing today," I said nodding down the school path. Lisa was the hottest chick at school and liked to show it off. Today, her skirt was shorter than ever and, if my eyes don't deceive me, the bounce of her pert titties showed she's wasn't wearing a bra.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

"Will you look at what Lisa is wearing today," I said nodding down the school path.

Lisa was the hottest chick at school and liked to show it off. Today, her skirt was shorter than ever and, if my eyes don't deceive me, the bounce of her pert titties showed she's wasn't wearing a bra.

"Fuck me," said Billy, my very best friend. "Wouldn't you like to get your hands on her?"

"Fat chance," I sighed. "I got my face slapped last time I tried to grab a handful."

My mind went back to last winter when I had escorted her to the New Year's ball. She was all sweetness and light until my hand cupped one of those fucking fantastic tits of hers then all hell let loose.

"Your eyes will pop out," said Helen who sat down with us, for she could see the direction of our lustful gaze. "You've got as much chance of getting into her knickers as not getting into mine."

"Wh-what?" I spluttered.

"See you later, stud," she said and she got up and kissed me on the forehead and left me sitting, acting like a goldfish.

It was true that Helen and I had become an item recently, but as yet we hadn't done it but that looked like it was going to change very soon.

"Looks like you're on a promise," observed Billy with a big smile.

"You think so?" I said smugly.

Just then, Lisa had reached our table and sat down.

"Hi, guys," she said sweetly and pushed her titties out towards us.

"Hi, Lisa," drooled Billy.

"You guys going to the dance this weekend?" she asked.

"Sure," said Billy. "Do you want me to take you?"

"Why, Billy Tomas, are you asking me for a date?" she said batting her eyelids at him.

She crossed her slim legs and both our eyes were drawn to her exposed thighs.

"I suppose you're taking that slut Helen?" she directed at me.

I could feel my face go red at the slur to my girlfriend.

"Yeah," I said between clenched teeth. "I gotta go."

I left them there and my heart went out to my best friend but he had to learn the hard way just like I did.


"See, just as nice as Lisa's tits," said Helen.

We were in my room the very next day and Helen was sitting on my bed with her top open and her tits exposed to my eyes and now my hands.

"I don't know," I mused teasing her just a bit. My hands moved from one to the other. "I've never seen hers."

"Well, I have," she said with a small laugh. "In the shower, after sports. She's ok, I suppose, but they're going to droop if she's not careful about wearing a bra."

"You're not wearing one," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but that's because I wanted you to get your hands on me," she said with a sexy chuckle. "With her it's all tease, you can look and lust but you can't touch."

'Ain't that the truth', I thought.

"Someone should do something about it," I mused mostly to myself.

"And what have you got in mind?" she asked.

"Get her drunk or feed her one of those date rape pills then take her somewhere quiet and fuck her brains out," I said out loud, without meaning to.

"Talking about having one's brain fucked out," she giggled.

For the next few minutes we didn't talk, we let our bodies do all the communication. She rolled her own knickers down her slim legs and then lay back and spread them wide. I freed the beast and moved between them.

"God, yes," she grunted as I slipped deep inside her.

We weren't going to last at the speed and force we were going at it, and it's a wonder my poor bed didn't break.


"So, what are we going to do about Lisa?" she whispered after I had rolled off her body and lay there staring up at my ceiling.

"Do about her?" I queried.

"Yeah, Lisa," she said. "I know two or three girls who would like to see her humiliated.

"You do? Why would they?" I said sitting up and looking down at her pretty face.

"You've seen the way guys look at her, but it's all front," she said.

"You can say that again," I murmured.

"I'm not talking about her tits, you clod," she said with laugh.

"Yeah, I know," I said with some feeling as I remembered the feel of my hand cupping her tits, and the sting of her hand across my face.

"Girls don't like it when their dates drool over some other chick," she explained. "Oh, I've seen her, all smiles and pushing her tits under guys' noises, pushing all their buttons then she cries rape if they deemed to want to touch her."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I bet most of your friends would like to do something to her." She said, with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know a few guys who would like to stick it in her," I said with feeling.

"Yeah, I just bet you do," she said. "So?"

"So what?" I asked, laying back but the vision of Lisa naked on her back with her legs wide open was fixed in my mind.

"Look," she said sitting up. "Let's get her rat-arsed drunk and take her somewhere, I know! My folks have this cabin up on the lake; we'll take her there and then we can do the dirty with her."

"What?" I said sitting up, too.

"Yeah," she said, her face flushed with excitement. "We'll invite a few select friends to come along, too.

"And do what?" I asked almost too frightened to ask.

"Well, the guys can all fuck her, you clod," she said. "And we'll get the drunken slut to lick us girlies out, too, and we can take some really naughty pictures of the slut while she's doing it. She'll never say no to us again."

"Yeah, but its all fantasy," I said.

"No, no, we can do this," she enthused.


"Is it all set?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah," she said, seemingly very calm. "Just drink the normal Coke and leave the sugar free stuff for her to drink."

"Ok, Billy, Dave, Steve?" I asked.

They didn't reply, but they all looked as nervous as I felt; but they all nodded.

"Ok, let's get the bitch," snapped Sammy.

Sammy and Jill, were girlfriends of Helen who also wanted to join in the fun.

"Look, Billy, it's down to you," hissed Helen. "She's with you and you must ply her with drinks."

I couldn't stand still I was so nervous so Helen grabbed me and led me to the dance floor.

"Will you calm down," she hissed in my ear. "Everything is going to plan."

She nodded over my shoulder and when I turned I could see Lisa downing a bottle of diet coke.

"That's her third," hissed Helen. "Your mate Billy is doing a great job."

"What's in them?" I asked.

"You don't want to know," she giggled. "Look's like it's time to go. Bring the car around the side."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.