Shopping Around - Cover

Shopping Around

Copyright© 2007 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A side jaunt before a pickup nets a Confederacy Marine a hidden jewel. A Swarm Cycle Story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Wayne had Debra on a booth table, coming at her from a standing position -- and having some difficulty with penetration. "You're pretty dry," he commented, "you aren't menopausal, are you?"

"Not according to the mess I make like clockwork for four or five days every month," Debra replied. "I'm just nervous, I guess. Rub it a little; things will happen -- they already are!" She was right; Wayne could tell immediately that she was moistening. She was tight, too, gripping his finger!

Wayne glanced up to say something and Debra beat him to it. "Exercises. When I decided I really wanted to go, I did a bunch of things to make me a better candidate."

"Very impressive!" Wayne approved. "Anything else?"

"I do deep-throat, and if you like ass, that works, too..." Debra told him.

"You're serious, then."

"Very." Debra nodded.

Fucking her was almost a waste of time, Wayne concluded. "You're hired. Want me to finish?"

"It'd be nice -- I'm kind of excited..."

"Okay." Wayne brought his cock to bear and penetrated her. It was like being wrapped in warm, wet velvet -- and she made it pulse! "Teach Cathy this," he gasped, "That should keep you BOTH busy!"

"Okay," Debra gasped. Conversation lapsed; both of them wanted to concentrate on the sensations being generated at the interface connecting their bodies.


"You're late," Elias grunted, watching the latest pair of arrivals in the meat market display settle in. They were both brunettes, but beyond that there was little about them that was the same. The one in the blouse and thing pants was voluptuous and confident; the skinnier number in the sundress was shy and not showing much in the way of assets. Elias didn't bother with the confident one -- she was a shoo-in -- instead, he homed in on the narrow number. "What's your name, Skinny?"

"Penny. Penny McBride," the woman stammered.

"What do you figure you're bringing to the table, here?"

"I--I don't know, exactly..."

Elias took a drag on his cigarette. "I don't, either. Let's see the card."

Penny dug in the laptop case she was carrying. Elias took it and applied the card reader to it -- and grunted. The little shit was smart, but she was a mouse -- and how many kids her narrow hull was capable of producing was open to question. Still, he could have her hips widened -- and maybe her pigeon-toed stance altered; she'd look cute lugging around a basketball-sized fetus. "Get out of your shit so I can see what little you've got," Elias directed.

Penny turned bright red and glanced at the other girl, who eyed Elias, measuring him, and nodded. Penny undid the dress zipper and got out of it, revealing a coltish body with small, low-riding breasts and a furry mound. Her thighs were so narrow... "Hold still," Elias directed, then slid two fingers into the gap at her pudenda. "You ever eat, Honey?"

Penny thought she was going to die of embarrassment. "Yes, Sir."

"You'd have trouble proving it. You look like a holocaust survivor," Elias chuckled. "Go over there," he pointed. "See that ugly sow, the chink and the greaser?"

Penny blinked, following his finger. "Yes, Sir."

"They're your new family. Take your big sister, here, with you," Elias shifted his attention to the more voluptuous model, "unless you've got something better to do. What the fuck is YOUR name?"

"Denise."

"Well, Denise, you better live up to your advertising -- right now, you're the only member of my stable that won't need much work, I figure. I am SUCH a magnet for charity cases..." He looked off down the line. "Hey, you -- Chunky! Yeah, you -- the one that wants kids!"

"Me?" Beth Savage blinked, pointing to herself.

"Yeah, you. Get out of line and waddle over here!" Elias directed. Beth hightailed it over. Elias eyed her. "Since all of your shit is designed for quick removal, get the fuck out of it."

Beth blushed as she undid the tie on her tunic, but it didn't stop her. She shrugged out of it and glanced up.

"I'm waiting..." Elias tapped his foot.

Beth got it; the skirt followed rapidly.

"Dump the rest," Elias directed. Beth undid her bra and pushed her panties down her thickened thighs, revealing her heavy breasts and puffy pudenda. Elias reached out to collect a breast. "These things work?"

"I, uh, hope so." Beth husked.

"So do I -- but I've got a milk cow. Still, Skinny, there, might throw twins -- and if she does, she'll need help." He nodded at Penny. Returning his attention to Beth, he grunted, "Keep your card and your flip- flops and go join the menagerie. I might want to fuck you, later." Then he turned to Penny and Denise, "What the fuck are you still doing here?"

Penny opened her mouth -- she'd started off obediently when directed, but Denise had stopped her. Denise answered while Penny was still getting organized, "I was looking to see what you were getting us into. That's a lot of women... Can I see YOUR card?"

Elias' gaze measured her for several seconds, then he dug in his pocket. "That reminds me -- I haven't seen yours." He handed Denise his card. "Want to borrow my reader?"

Denise handed over her card, her face going still as she got her first glance at Elias'. "Please," she replied, her voice a bit tight.

Elias saw what he expected to see -- a six point three. Denise worked hard at it, but her eyes gave her away. "Penny," she croaked. "Go. I'm right behind you." She handed Elias back his card, taking hers in return.

Elias eyed her. "Let's go get control of that gaggle-fuck. You just got promoted to head slut. I think the little Jap bitch is next in line." He waved her ahead of him; Denise took her first steps into her new life, a somewhat dazed expression on her face. The mouthy little bastard was a classic example of looks being deceiving... they probably couldn't have done better!


"Girls! Sit DOWN!" Tamara Jackson leaned on the booth table and tried to corral her daughters in a low but intense voice. The activity going on around them was quite a bit more than she wanted them exposed to...

"Aww, Mom! They're just having sex! You know, we get this in school, now..." Leah, her twelve year old, pouted.

"Are they going to see the aliens?" Latoya (who was ten) asked.

"Sweetie, if they're lucky, they WON'T see the aliens!" her mother told her. Latoya looked confused... "The aliens are BAD, Sweetie -- they hurt people!"

"Some of them don't," Leah interjected. "The Darjee are our friends!"

"Ummm, yeah, I think," Tamara agreed. "Did you mean them, or the Swarm, Sweetie?"

"Gee, I dunno," Latoya squirmed in her seat. "Why do we have to sit here?"

"People are doing... private things, Sweetie. I would prefer that you didn't see that," Tamara told her.

"Yeah, you're too young," Leah agreed. "Just the sounds make me... itchy..." She reached under her skirt.

"Stop that!" Tamara scolded. Leah was right, though. The air was full of the sounds of sex -- and the smells. Tamara hadn't really had time for sex since her divorce from Randy -- work and the girls kept her more than busy. To date, a vibrator and porn flicks late at night were her primary relief -- and looking at the occasional hot guy at work... It was the smells that got to her the worst -- her nipples were rock-hard in her halter top. Fortunately, she was oriented away from the action and they weren't visible...

... But her ass was, in a jean skirt that hit mid-thigh when she WASN'T bent over a table -- and her legs were, extending below it to where her feet were encased in a pair of sandals with laces that crawled up her calves and pointed THEM up... Rick, patrolling the perimeter, got an eyeful of FINE looking black woman...

Tamara got her first warning from Leah, whose eyes shifted to the tall man eyeing Mom's ass... "Ummm..."

"Man!" a male voice sounded behind Tamara. "You need to be in line, Honey! I'd hate to see THAT left behind!" Suddenly, there was a hand on her ass!

Tamara's eyes popped and she surged up and spun, "How dare you!"

Rick backed off immediately. "Yeah, my bad. Sorry! I got carried away. But, seriously, why are you here and not over there?" 'Shit, those jugs are even nicer than her ass!' he thought, his eyes drifting to the valley of her cleavage.

"I have little girls!" Tamara huffed.

"All the better reason for you to find a way off this rock!" Rick retorted. "It's their ass, too, you know! Maybe you don't want to leave your old man, but..."

"Mom's divorced," Leah interjected helpfully.

Rick shook his head, eyeing the black woman. She wasn't hard to look at, either...

Tamara got flustered. "This stuff going on -- do you REALLY think it is suitable for children?" She waved her arm at their surroundings.

Rick pursed his lips -- but caught Leah rolling her eyes out of the corner of his. Turning his attention to her, he said, "You don't seem to be fazed..."

"I got this in Sex Ed at school," Leah replied. "I might learn something, but it isn't, like, totally new..."

Rick nodded. Since the age of majority had been changed to fourteen, bans on sex education in the schools had been generally lifted. Pre-teens, in particular, were acquainted with the facts of life, so they could make intelligent decisions when the time came. "How old is your sister?" he asked.

"She's only ten," Leah related.

Tamara was primed for an outburst -- but couldn't figure out who to target first. Rick relieved her of the requirement by saying, "Okay, I'd say you're half-right, anyway." The twelve-year-old was starting to sprout; Rick was willing to bet she was more than mildly interested. "How about this? I can send interested parties over here..."

"I..." Tamara deflated. "Thank you, I guess..."

"No problem." Rick moved on.


Mitch, Mickey, and Vickie were seated in a booth two over and caught the whole byplay. Mickey had been getting to know both of them -- and trying to pitch Bettina to Mitch... "She's really nice -- kind of shy -- and she has a little boy..."

Mitch wasn't getting a complete warm and fuzzy from Mickey, but he knew she was trying to help her friend. "I'll talk to her. Point her out."

"I'd better go with you -- she's kind of scared," Mickey replied, pointing out Bettina.

"Well, things are a little wild..." Mitch allowed. "Come on, Vickie -- she might as well meet the family." He got up behind Mickey and waved Vickie in front of him, then settled a hand on Mickey's ass as he caught up to her. Mickey gave him a little surprised glance, then smiled and slowed down, letting him know it was welcome. Actually, it eased her mind somewhat; she'd been worried what he might think of her spread...

Bettina watched her friend come toward her, with a man in tow -- and a NAKED GIRL! "Hi, I'm Mitch," the man said, "And this is Vickie. Mickey says good things about you... Can I see your card?"

"I don't have one!" Betty blustered. "Pastor says they just catalog you for slave traders!" Her expression said Mitch probably was one.

"Betty! I'm surprised at you!" Mickey erupted, "Besides, I KNOW you're lying! Give the man your card!"

Betty glared at Mickey while she dug in her purse. "I can't understand why you are playing into their hands in the first place -- but look at this girl! This is just... wrong!"

Mitch looked at Mickey, who looked embarrassed. "I don't know where this is all coming from," she told him. "I think it's just fear..." Turning to Betty, she said, "Mitch is a nice guy! He more or less rescued Vickie..."

"Yeah!" Vickie piped up.

Bettina looked unconvinced, but she handed her card to Mitch, who put the reader on it. The results were seriously disturbing. "Take a look at this," he said to Mickey, handing her the card and the reader.

Mickey examined the card, then looked up at Bettina in shock. Betty had negative numbers for child-rearing, and her scores for sexual capability and interest were near zero. There was a notation that pregnancy had traumatized her and that she was prone to hysteria and depression and tended to idolize authority figures. Her general score was the lowest Mickey had ever seen! Mitch eyed her sadly. "I'm sorry," he told her. "I realize that she's a friend, but..."

"No, you're right," Mickey agreed, looking away from her friend sadly. "I couldn't ask you to..." She looked back at Mitch. "Poor little Tyler..."

"Yeah," Mitch nodded. He returned Betty's card and the trio moved away. Betty didn't know whether to be relieved or offended.

"Ummmm, can I ask you something?" Mickey asked.

"Okay..." Mitch was a lot more cautions, this time. Mickey's stock had tumbled a bit.

Mickey pulled him aside. "Tyler... isn't safe with her. I had no idea. Her husband must worry something awful -- I'm sure he's aware of her issues..." Mitch nodded thoughtful agreement. "We would be doing her a favor if we took him..."

"I don't know if that's possible," Mitch frowned. "And I can't do anything like that without her husband's permission. Besides..." He frowned at the blonde woman.

"I would take him as mine."

"He would be MINE by default!" Mitch pointed out.

"Yes..." Mickey hung her head.

Mitch rubbed his jaw; the woman's scores had been godawful -- she could drown the kid in the bathtub next week, if she got depressed enough! "Talk to her about it. If she says yes, have her call her husband. If HE is cool with it, have him write up some kind of paper making you the boy's legal guardian. I'll go talk to the Marines..."

Mickey clutched him to her, exclaiming, "You're just WONDERFUL!"

"I'm an idiot!" Mitch retorted. "You owe me..."

"Anything!"

"That, too!" Mitch stalked off.


Tamara was dressing Leah down -- and it wasn't working. "Do you realize what you've done?"

"Mom, the man is right! We need to go with these guys -- and you're hovering around 'Toya and pretending she's gonna be scarred for life over a little sex! What's more important?"

"It's not 'a little sex'!" Tamara railed. "There are rapes going on over there!"

"Yeah?" Leah started to stand in the booth seat. "Cool!"

"Sit DOWN!" Tamara screeched. "Or maybe you'll be next!"

"Mom, I doubt THAT is gonna happen!" Leah retorted, holding onto the seat back. "You stay down there, anyway, 'Toya. You ARE too young!"

"Am not!" Latoya insisted, crossing her arms over her chest -- but she didn't try to get up. Meanwhile, Leah backed toward the back of the booth and stood looking around at the action. Tamara debated chasing her, but decided not to. Instead, she continued to block Latoya.


The rapes were about over, anyway. Cathy had serviced all three of the construction workers -- under the supervision of Wayne and Debra, there at the last. Wayne couldn't remember a shorter fuck than the one he'd gotten from Debra -- but it had been quality pussy, and they'd BOTH gotten off in record time... "This is Debra," Wayne told Cathy. "If she says jump, you'd better ask how high! She's the Number One..." Wayne's voice trailed off while he hunted for an appellation.

"... Slut," Debra provided.

Wayne shrugged. "Yeah, okay, she's my Number One Slut. YOU are a distant second -- you'll do what I tell you or what SHE tells you or bad things will happen -- understand?"

"Yes, Wayne!" Cathy, properly broken in, was all cooperation.

"I'm serious!" Wayne told her. "This is a totem pole you CANNOT climb to the top of! If she tells you to walk around all day with your tongue up her ass, I expect to smell her shit on your breath! Do you understand? The very first thing I'm going to find out when we get upstairs is what I'm supposed to do with you when you fuck up!"

"Yes, Wayne!" Cathy whined. "Please, I'll be good! I promise!"

"You are SOOOO right!" Wayne told her. "Drag your sorry ass over there and wait..."


Kellie Wentworth sat watching things from the edge of the room. A blonde vision in a halter sundress that displayed her sweet cleavage and tanned legs, her basic attitude was displayed by her purse, which was ornately embroidered with her name -- complete with a smiley-faced flower to dot the 'i'. The purse cost several hundred dollars -- but was a throwaway item for Kellie, and probably wouldn't last the season. "Okay, I'm ready -- let's go talk to that hot-looking Indian guy." There was no way that Kellie was going to display herself in the 'meat market' over by the counter; she would choose and pursue her selected male -- and was certain of success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.