His Fantasy - Cover

His Fantasy

by BillyRay

Copyright© 2007 by BillyRay

Mind Control Sex Story: A mind controller enjoys a long awaited fantasy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   .

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This story takes place in the fantasy world where disease and unwanted pregnancy are not an issue. In the real world they are very real threats and you should always protect yourself.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Pete saw her across the bar and had no more doubt about the target of tonight's activities. Now that he knew the who, it was just a matter of deciding the what.

She sat at the bar sipping her drink and fending off the advances of the guys she obviously considered below her. If she didn't want so much attention then why did she drape such skimpy outfits over her very voluptuous body? Her long blonde hair was carefully styled to cascade off her head in wild waves flowing down almost to her ass. Her delicate features were highlighted with just a touch of makeup. More than likely she did want attention, just not from the guys who had approached her so far.

As he watched her he suddenly realized that it was Jessica, the new technical writer down at the office. He almost didn't recognize her with her hair down and dressed so provocatively. She had started at work two months ago and he had fantasized about her ever since. Not that he had approached her. Even his power had limits and, sexual harassment in the workplace was so serious that he never dared try anything at work. But here, there was no risk and come morning she wouldn't be able to remember too clearly who she picked up at the bar and spent the night with.

He chuckled to himself as he moved towards her. She probably wouldn't want attention from some middle-aged midlevel engineer from the office either - but she was going to get it. Better yet, she was going to seek it. By the time he reached her he had the groundwork all set.

He squeezed into a spot at the bar next to her and tried to get the bartender's attention. He sensed irritation from Jessica and picked up that she was cynically wondering how long he would stand here before feigning surprise that he had just happened to elbow his way to a spot right next to a pretty girl.

He placed his order and looked around while waiting. He looked everywhere, except down and to his right. He finally sensed that she was looking at him and had recognized him from the office. As soon as that happened his pre-placed suggestions took hold and she realized that he could really help her get on the fast track. All those other ditzy girls were schmoozing the VP's when it was guys like Pete who could really help. He could demystify all the stupid jargon and technical terms and help her really understand the equipment. That way her copy would really stand out. That was how you got ahead. Of course he probably wouldn't offer to help her out of the goodness of his heart so she would have to make it worth his while. Starting tonight.

"Pete? Is that you?" she said putting her hand to his shoulder to get his attention.

He looked down and acted surprised.

"Jessica! I never expected to see you in a place like this."

"I like to change it up once in a while. You know, new adventures and all that. It's awfully crowded here, do you want to get a table?"

"You want us to get a table?" he did his best confused look, "well, okay - how about that one over there?"

"Perfect! Good eye."

They picked up their drinks and moved to the table, it was out of the way but in an area that was slightly elevated so they still had a god view of the runway and glamorous naked women gyrating to the music.

"So," she said tentatively, "this is where you come to unwind?"

"Sometimes," he admitted, "I have other haunts, but most Thursdays you'll find me here. Cheap beer and that." He pointed at the stage and the statuesque brunette just revealing her well rounded tits.

"Really," Jessica snorted a bit frustrated that Pete was looking at another woman while sitting with her, "and what does she have that I don't?"

Pete looked her over. Normally this sort of lingering gaze traveling all over her body would make Jessica a bit uncomfortable, especially from someone like Pete, but she bore it well and made sure to smile when his gaze finally drifted past her full bosoms and met her eyes. She was surprised to find that the gleam of lust in his eyes made her feel relieved and even a bit turned on.

"For one thing she has no shirt on."

Jessica sat up straight and arched her back slightly, "do you think her tits are better than mine?" displaying herself to him increased her excitement a slight bit more.

"I don't know," answered Pete mischievously, "I've never seen yours."

Jessica locked her eyes on his and adopted her best serious expression, "Something we should fix, don't you think?"

The designer dress she was wearing was backless so it was easy for her to bunch up the material covering her chest and tuck it between her healthy d-cup tits. His eyes locked onto them and her nipples grew, the cool breeze she felt was just enough to make them tingle with anticipation.

Before he could say anything a waitress approached Jessica.

"Sorry sweetie, amateur night was last night so you need to put those away. But come back next week, you'll do well."

She straightened her dress and saw that Pete's attention was once again on the runway.

Shit, she thought, is it always this hard to use sex to get what you want? A guy like Pete should be drooling all over her. She had to be ten times prettier than any other girl he had ever fucked. She even thought she was prettier than the naked girl he was ogling. Maybe she just hadn't made it plain enough that she was willing to go all the way.

She reached out and placed her hand on his knee. His eyes shot down to it. She slowly traced her fingers up his leg until they brushed his swelling manhood.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Will I get to do more than just look at tits?"

"That's all you get to do here." She teased.

"Yeah, and if that's all I get to do with you then why go somewhere else?"

"In that case, yes, there will be allowed to do more than just look."

Without a word Pete stood and offered his hand to Jessica. As she took it the tingling in her nipples dribbled down her flat stomach and lightly caressed her pussy.

They stepped out of the bar and she motioned to a limousine parked a short way down the street. It pulled up and she opened the door.

"They certainly pay technical writers a lot more than I thought." Said Pete, staring at the limo.

Jessica gave a short laugh, "my family has money, lots of it. But I want to see if I can make it in the business world without their connections. Of course, while I do that there is no reason not to enjoy the creature comforts of a rich family."

Pete had to do a quick reassessment. His initial plan was to fuck her tonight and make her forget him but if she came from a rich family...

He would have to be subtle and she would not only have to think that this was all her idea; she would have to believe it as well - there was a difference. His control was pretty tight over the short term, but long term required finesse. He got in and sat across from her on the forward facing seat. He made some adjustments as he did so. She turned her head to the driver.

"Just drive, no destination yet." She pushed the button that raised the partition between the passengers and the driver.

He looked her in the eye. "So, what's in this for you?"

"I... I don't know what you mean." Jessica stammered. She hadn't anticipated getting confronted with what she was doing. She had assumed that Pete would be so shocked and pleased at the chance to fuck her that he wouldn't think about anything else.

"Babes that look like you do don't usually pick me up. In fact, a babe like you has never picked me up or let me pick her up. Is this all part of your slumming experiment? Get a crappy job and sleep with old ugly men?"

Jessica appeared speechless for a minute. Then she nodded.

"Yeah, I guess it is. It wasn't going to be, but when I saw you tonight I thought that you could help me with my job. I want to get ahead quickly to prove to my father that I don't need him. Don't get me wrong. Eventually I'll be working for him - I'd be an idiot not to. But I want him to know that I'm working for him because I want to, not because I have to. To do that, I have to prove that I can make it up the ladder my own way."

"Where do I come in?"

"You get me started. With your help I impress my boss and get great reviews and promotions. Eventually I'll have to find someone who can help me impress his boss, but until then, you're my ace in the hole."

Pete seemed to mull this over for a moment.

"Boy you must really want to impress daddy if you're willing to subject yourself to me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.