Kingdom - Cover

Kingdom

by Corner Ghost

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Science Fiction Sex Story: A princess is shown a great secret and also learns that her life is a lie to the people she will rule over.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

She had been summoned to her father's throne room, where she had just celebrated her 14th Birthday. In the realm she was now considered an adult, and was looking forward to her Ball - where she would find a suitor and possibly a husband.

Her father, the King, was waiting for her, with him was a cleric - the Gods of The Realm had control of all aspects spiritual leaving the mundane running of the lands to the King.

"Ah daughter there you are, and how lovely you look." Her father greeted her. It was true she was a beautiful young lady, a perfect bloom of womanhood.

"You command Sire, I obey." The words were formal, but had to be said even by the family members of the King.

"Your prompt acceptance of my word is welcome." Again ritual, "Daughter you may approach Me." - Custom dictated that no person should be closer than 8 feet away from the king. Princess Adeline walked upto the throne, there was a small seat, and her father motioned for her to sit.

"Daughter, your birthday went well?" Adeline smiled,

"Yes Sire. It was fun; everybody was happy and enjoyed themselves." - Well they had to, she was the Kings daughter, and they had to be happy, by order! If they weren't - she remembered one girl, she was about 12 started to frown when singing happy birthday, the guards had noticed and she was taken away by three of them. When she came back there were tears on her face, but she was smiling, at least with her mouth, the eyes said something else.

"Daughter, it is time for you to train for the life that is ahead of you, Brother Wilfred here, will instruct you in the ways of the Gods and the Land, if you study hard you will be one of the greatest Queens this land has ever had, do not fail, for if you do you will no longer be a princess of the land." Brother Wilfred bowed to the Princess.

"Father, why do I have to do this, isn't this what Katrina..." Her words were cut off by her father,

"Katrina no longer exists, her name is never to be spoken of again, she disgraced our Royal family, and was rejected by the Gods make sure you do not do the same. Once you have started your studies Brother Wilfred will be able to touch you, you will no longer have the royal state of untouchable, and do you understand this?"

"But father, if he touches me, does that not disqualify my body?" - A princess touched by a man is no longer considered a virgin, and is unable to find a suitor, soiled goods.

"The clerics are not classed as people, my daughter, you will still be suitable, and in fact with the blessings of the Clerics, your worth will be increased. Now do not disturb me with your foolish words, you will go with Brother Wilfred, and good learning." With the dismissal she had to leave her fathers side.

Brother Wilfred led his charge from the palace to the church, Clerics had a reputation, people kept out of his way, to stop a cleric meant inquisition, for to hinder a cleric was to hinder God's work and no man was above the Gods.

He took the princess to a small cell, inside was a simple white gown, he pointed to it.

"You will put on this gown now, you will not question me, or stop any lessons that I am giving you, this is part of your schooling." She opened her mouth; he stopped her, "Are you about to question my word, so ready to fail at such an early time?" She shook her head, "Good, because after you dress, I have some things to show you."

She dropped her eyes, and reached round for the buttons holding her dress on, Brother Wilfred approached her and started to undo the lower buttons, she gasped as he touched her dress.

"Remember your fathers words - I and any cleric are allowed to touch you. You will have to get used to this." and he removed the dress from her body, she felt mortified as her clothing was removed by the cleric. He circled her naked form, as if appraising it.

"The Gods were right, you are beautiful," his hand reached out to her, cupping her breasts, "Your body will be the temple at which the Gods will take their pleasures, you have a lot to learn, but first you should know what awaits you should you displease the Gods." He picked up the white gown and placed it over her head, it settled down on her body.

He took her down into the first catacombs, she looked at the people chained to the walls, and Brother Wilfred gestured to them,

"This is where those who speak against the Gods are kept, until they recant. These are only mildly convinced by the inquisitors, they are the easiest one, just a broken hand, arm they soon see the errors of their ways. However some demand further treatment, come with me."

They went through a door, down some stairs to a lower level. Here there was screams. The princess moved her hands to cover her ears. Brother Wilfred stopped her.

"The screams you hear are the lost souls calling out to their false gods, when they stop screaming then our Gods are able to hear them, their screams are music, listen to the music and see our Gods hands moulding the souls.

He dragged her through the catacombs, the pieces of bodies lying on the floor, the pieces that used to be men, she looked again, there were only men on this level, well... some could no longer be called men anymore.

Brother Wilfred saw her looking,

"These poor ones have no use to the Church, their torments are quick, and their confessions serve to deter others who would think about speaking out against the Church. - But there are those who would be more productive to the Church. follow me!"

Again through another door, down more steps - 'how much deeper does this go?' The princess thought. They entered a well-lit area, Clerics were seated reading missive, as Brother Wilfred passed them they nodded, and looked at the Princess in her white gown.

"You do not need to worry, all the time you are wearing the gown of purity none will treat you as these here are treated. All the women here, are helping the Church, ensuring that the number of Clerics do not fall, and that otherwise unproductive females become productive."

He led her into a room, it was more of a dormitory, each bed held a naked woman, there were twenty beds, all the women were highly pregnant, their ages ranged from thirteen to twenty, they were all pretty, the Princess looked closely - they were all tied to the beds. Brother Wilfred noticed her shocked look.

"Some of these mothers do not feel the attractions of the church, in some cases several have been known to kill the potential clerics inside them, we have to protect them from themselves." he beckoned her into another room.

"This is where those who accept their service to the Gods reside", the room was a duplicate of the first, but this time the women were untied, relaxed, but still very pregnant. Brother Wilfred walked through the room with the Princess following; they left through another door — so many doors, but how?

"This is where we decide which, will need to be tied, and which will accept the gifts of the Gods willingly, on a line of benches sat women and girls, some as young as thirteen, sat, a cleric was seated at a plinth, with a scroll and ink, behind him was a frame, straps were placed at four points with a bar and a yoke arrangement bisecting the frame, on the nape of the yoke was another set of straps. The Princess touched Brother Wilfred,

"Ah. Yes. The frame of acceptance, those persons who are deemed to reject the Gods will find themselves position into the frame, the straps you see will hold their wrists and ankles, the bar will restrain their heads, you will notice that the head will be held in a particular position, this allows us to feed the poor misguided ones for the first few weeks"

The Princess was astonished 'few weeks' how long were the women kept in that thing? Brother Wilfred noticed her look and said,

"Until we find that the Gods have decreed the supplicant to be pregnant, then she is transferred to the first room" He shook his head, "we are not barbarians my dear, they do not suffer, in fact they soon enjoy themselves, one way or another." He gestured to the princess, "Now hurry along, we are approaching the next stage."

They entered through a double set of doors, into a scene from 'the inferno'; cubicles were lined along the wall. The Princess looked inside one.

A fourteen year old girl was lying on her back, two clerics were in the cubical with her, both their manhood's were visible, the girl was sucking on one and the other was between her legs, which were raised up to his shoulders and his manhood was being pushed inside the slit of the girl...

"Now this should amuse you." Said Brother Wilfred pointing ahead of them, a young girl was standing between four clerics, there were tears on her face,

"Please, don't hurt me, I didn't mean to show disrespect to the princess, it was just that my mother had died and I wasn't feeling happy!" Now the Princess recognised the girl, it was the same 12 year-old at the birthday party.

"What are they going to do to her?" The Princess asked, Brother Wilfred smiled,

"Well she has to learn to take what the Gods do with a smile, both the good and the bad, eventually she will be shown the good, but for now, I'm afraid things look bad for her. Now watch, and remember never displease the Gods, whatever the Gods decree we will bear with a happy attitude!" This was the scripture repeated everyday at the prayers.

The young girl was pushed by the 4 clerics, at each push their hand would grasp and tear a piece of clothing, and this was repeated until the girl was naked.

"You have shown disrespect to the Gods, it is the peasants' lot to take all the Gods send, and to be happy. You should always be happy." Now the girl was slapped on the face at each push. Then her forming breasts were the target — the mantra "You must be happy, you will be happy" was being said with each hit.

The girl tried to smile. When the four had stopped one intoned,

"Are you happy with you lot peasant?" She nodded, "You should reply 'The Gods are merciful to me and I am happy' now repeat it". The girl started to speak the words but failed, she was slapped again and the pushing started again, twice on her face by each person, then twice on her forming breasts, she tried to smile, when the clerics stopped again, she was word perfect.

She was made to repeat it twice more before the clerics were satisfied.

"Good now you know the words, you must now know you penitence." Two of the men held her tight and she was led away, Brother Wilfred beckoned to the Princess and she reluctantly followed.

"This is the Mistress of Fulfilment, you will remain in this for 4 weeks, when it is not in use you will remember and say the creed. A lay-brother will remain with you so that he can hear you".

The Mistress of Fulfilment was an iron maiden, without the nails inside, but it was different. The main frame was in three parts with legs and there were handles on both the front and back pieces. It was obviously made to accept a frame of acceptance but this time the 12 year old was placed directly into the front part, her developing breasts were showing through two holes designed for women much larger, as she was strapped in to the front her slit was visible through a gap where the legs joined.

The girl screamed as the metal of the frame parted her labia lips, the clerics — well versed in female anatomy — ensured that her clitoris was fully visible. Then she looked at the back part of the frame, she saw the hole, it was lined up with the girl's ass, what she couldn't see were the rods, of varying sizes, designed to enter that hole, and increase the size of the victim's sphincter.

The two parts were clamped together holding the child immobile but with her head still free, but not for long as the head frame was position. A neck brace held the head steady, but tilted back, her lower jaw was held open as the head was tilted. The frame was then locked into position. Brother Wilfred spoke,

"As you can see, she is now ready to learn about her life in the order, and will be part of the Gods productive scheme of thing, now for her first lesson."

Brother Wilfred walked upto the frame, then behind it. The princess heard a scream from the open mouth of the girl. The princess walked to the back of the frame - jammed in the girls' ass was a small plug, the Princess went back to the front of the frame, in time to see Brother Wilfred open his robe, remove his cock, and plunge it into the young girls slit. The screams of the violated girl was deafening as she felt the intrusion of the Cleric's cock inside her, forcing itself past her hymen, and working it way up into her uterus.

As the Cleric moved on the frame, his hands grasped hold of the handle to allow him to enter her roughly. He pounded into her for nearly 4 minutes before he announced that was cumming. When he finished he turned to a scribe.

"She is tight, which is to be expected in a penitent so young, but she will learn, the ass should be taken by a small acolyte, then progress her onto the large ones, the mouth should be taken out of restraint every hour for 5 minutes, we don't want her to suffer untold agonies yet, do we?" They all laughed at that, except for the Princess. "Rotate the frame." Intoned Brother Wilfred, the Mistress was moved so that the mouth was visible, Brother Wilfred moved towards it.

"Now Child, open wide" He smiled at his joke, with her mouth strapped as it was, there was nothing she could do, with a thrust Brother Wilfred cock entered her mouth, "Now remember to use your tongue to clean the member placed into you mouth, 'The Gods have Decreed and the Priests obey, This is done in honour of the Gods'" the clerics around the frame responded with.

"In honour of the Gods." Brother Wilfred removed his cleaned cock from the mouth, and said.

"Not the best of jobs my dear child, but you will learn, many men here will teach you." Tears started to flow down the young girls face, as the frame was raised to it upright position and another cleric took his place, grasping hold of the handles as he entered the slit before him.

Brother Wilfred gazed on the Princess

"What have you learnt here?"

She looked at him then at the child encased in the frame.

"The Gods are all powerful, they control our destiny, they are our fates, anything they do is by their will, we are their toys, and we accept their orders with glee" Brother Wilfred smiled. Yes the Gods did decree and the peasants obeyed.

"You have learnt much my child, now come with me. The Gods await!" He walked away from the frame and thankfully the Princess followed as they left the room the command 'Rotate the frame' could be heard.

They went through another two doors and entered a white room, there was such a glare that the corners of the room could not be made out, the footprints they made as they entered the room was the only things marring the perfection.

"This is the room of the Gods, Here starts your education, what you know, you will forget — what you will know? Is in the hands of the Gods, I leave you with the Gods." And with that Brother Wilfred bowed and left, his footprints following him, then after a few minutes these started to fade, even her own footprints could not be seen. She peered around the room.

There was a sound, to her left was a frame, but this was like glass, clear it could be seen through. The frame was now with her, but there was no body pushing it, there was a chime in the air.

"Welcome penitent, you will now disrobe and stand in the space prepared." At the voice the frame opened. With no option the Princess took off her gown, and naked entered the frame.

"Thank you penitent, do not be fretful, the Gods welcome you, the mould will close, do not worry, you will not be harmed, The Gods await you, remember the Gods command"

The Princess responded, "The faithful obey." She felt the frame close behind her again the voice could be heard.

"Very good penitent, now if you will tilt your head back." The princess did so and opened her mouth, tears started to fall from her eyes, "You do not have to open your mouth, not yet." Gratefully she closed her mouth, the frame closed around her head, her nose and mouth was free.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.