How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted - Cover

Preview

How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Romantic, Reluctant, Coercion, BiSexual, Humor, Incest, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Patrick had two sisters, a mother, two aunts and a grandmother. When he somehow got permission to let him photograph their breasts, for a college project, it set in motion a chain of events that would eventually involve the police, an internet company, about five hundred pounds of plaster, and possibly the value of ice cream stocks on Wall Street. Like the breasts he so loved to work with, Pat's life would grow and ripen. But things kept going wrong, and the reprecussions were adding up.

Foreword: When I wrote “Rubber Dicky, I Love You”, I got a lot of mail about it, mostly positive, and several people, like a fellow I’ll just call Pat, who happens to be in a wheel chair, asked if I could do a companion piece to this one where a boy got to have the fun, instead of a girl. Pat suggested breasts might be compared, in some way.

I thought about it for a while, and wrote this story. Just in case you think I’m going soft, I didn’t write this for Pat because he’s in a wheel chair, or because he lives in Australia, which is where I’d live if I were king and didn’t have to live where I do. I wrote it because it was his idea, and it turned out to be a good one. At least I think so. You, of course, will have to be the judge of that.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.