Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 6: The Analysis

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Analysis - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Frought over his plan to pass the company-ordered urinalysis, Michael finished his preparations to head into work.

Of course, while his idea even grossed him out, he could find no other way to satisfy what was going to be asked of him, and keep his secret alive.


Michael got into work about 8 o'clock that morning and walked over to his desk. While he was booting up his computer, a man and a woman approached him from behind.

"Mr. Collins?" the woman said.

"Yes?"

"I'm Janet Roberts, and this is Marcus Trent. We're with Dynatech labs," she said. "We'd like you to come with us if you don't mind."

They walked him outside to the bathroom and the man, Marcus, gently forced him inside, while the woman waited outside.

"Take this," he said; handing him a plastic container. "Piss in this, this is for a drug test."

Michael accepted the container and waited for a moment, staring at the man.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I asked him.

"Nope, can't." he said.

He stood in front of the man, unzipped his pants and whipped his cock right out.

Only one person in that room was a little uncomfortable, and it wasn't Michael.

"Your mother black," he asked him, looking at Michael's cock resting in the cup he was holding.

"No, why do you ask?" Michael said.

"Just wondering."

"By the way, how much do you want?"

"As much as you can give," he responded.

"Well, I can give you about 16 oz.'s worth, but I don't think this container will hold that much." he said chuckling.

"Then just fill it," the man replied, making a conscious effort of looking at Michael in his eyes.

Michael filled about 4 ounces of Arnie's urine into the container and handed it to him, who promptly left the bathroom. As the man took it, Michael walked to the urinal and expelled the remaining twelve ounces he had consumed earlier that morning.

When he walked out of the bathroom, he saw the two had left already, So he decided to walk downstairs.

He stopped at the second floor. This was the floor for SynChem, a chemical research and manufacturing company.

As he opened the door, he saw Lisa sitting at her receptionist's desk.

"Hi, Mike!" she said, standing up to greet him. "What brings you down here?"

"Is Tracy in?" he asked her.

"She is!" she said, enthusiastically. "Go ahead and have a seat, I'll page her."

As he sat down and flipped through a copy of Omni on the table, he could hear Lisa talking to Tracy on the phone.

"Loverboy is here," she told Lisa, whispering.

"Mark?" Tracy asked.

"Think again."

"Jack?"

"Think again. Hint, 6'2"."

"Alex?"

"Nope!" Lisa said, giggling. "Hint, muscular. Brown hair, blue eyes. Gorgeous dimples."

Michael felt like blushing hearing Lisa describe himself to Tracy on the other end.

"Mike?" she said.

"Bingo!"

Twenty seconds later, the door flung opened as Tracy was trying to compose herself, and catch her breath.

"Mike!" she exclaimed. "So good to see you! Come on back' she motioned for him to follow.

They walked back to her area on the far side of the office. It had black wooden tables with test-tubes, Bunsen burners, and equipment spread about.

"Hey," she said, sitting up on a table.

Michael leaned up against another table facing her.

"What's up?" she replied, unbuttoning the top button in her blouse.

"If I give you something, do you think you can tell me what it is, or even duplicate it?" he asked.

"Sure!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together. "We can duplicate just about any chemical compound. What's up'

"Can I borrow a large test tube?"

She handed him the largest test tube she had. He reached over to give her a peck on the cheek. "I'll be right back," he told her.

Hurriedly, he walked outside her office to the bathroom in the hall, and made his way to the farthest stall. He closed, and locked the door.

He unzipped his pants, uncapped the tube, and set it under his cock. Concentrating, he slowly deposited cum into the tube, filling it up about half way.

SEMINAL RESERVOIR: 4%

... Appeared in red after he was finished.

Next, he recapped the tube, and set it in his breast pocket.

Michael walked back into the SynChem offices, waved to Lisa, and continued back to Tracy's area.

She took her safety goggles off as she saw him approach, and he reached into his shirt pocket and handed her the tube.

"Mike, it looks like cum!" she said, shaking the tube.

"It's not, trust me."

"What is it?" she asked, holding it up to the light.

"I can't tell you," he said; walking over to look at the contents with her through the light.

"Well, I'll analyze it, see what it is, and see if we can dupe it. How much do you want'

"A liter, at least – possibly two." he replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.