Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 29: Judgement

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Judgement - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Twenty minutes had passed while Sutton tried to prepare Michael as quickly as possible for his upcoming testimony. Unfortunately, the time went by too quickly for them before the court officer knocked on the door letting them know court was about to resume.

One by one, everyone flowed back into the courtroom and remain seated until the Judge returned.

Julie was instructed to re-take the stand as court was again called to order.

"Your honor, at this time I have no further questions for this witness." Sutton told the Judge.

"Very well, you are excused." Judge Swaggert told Julie. "Mr. Sutton, you may call your next witness."

"The defense calls Mr. Michael Collins," he said.

The gallery erupted in a flurry of whispers and murmurs upon hearing this unexpected change of witnesses, and Michael took the stand.

"Your Honor," Clark said, "the people request a stay until tomorrow."

"On what grounds?"

"Several key witnesses and advisors are not present today to hear this witness' testimony."

"Not my problem you're not prepared, Mr. Clark. Request denied." she said.

"Proceed Mr. Sutton," Judge Swaggert instructed.

"Mr. Collins," he said approaching him. "For the record, please state your name, occupation, and education."

"Michael Collins, Manager of Development Operations for Datatronics Corporation. As far as my education goes, I guess you could say osmosis."

Judge Swaggert pounded her gavel twice in response to the gallery's outburst of laughter in response to Michael's answer.

"How old are you, Michael?" Sutton asked him.

"Up until this year I thought I was 31, but to be accurate I've later come to find out I'm between 4 – 7 years old, depending on one's definition."

"Mr. Collins, the other day we heard testimony that you are nothing but a machine. Is this true?" he asked.

"Yes."

"How do you see, Mr. Collins?"

"Pardon me?" he said surprised.

"How do you see?"

"Um ... I have cameras for eyes." he replied.

"Be more specific, please."

"Well, they're 5mm, multi-spectral CCD cameras."

"No, Mr. Collins. How do you see? What is the process?"

"Ah. Well, my cameras receive input in the form of light, which is transferred directly to my visual sub-processors. They then transfer the information to my central processins unit which creates the images that I see.

"Light passes through three major structures as it passes through me eyes. These are the outer lens, iris, inner lens, and CCD.

"The very front of my eye is called the outer lens. It's clear, and mainly protects the sealed elements of my inner eye and keeps the vacuum in place.

"Light then passes through my iris which controls the amount of light able to pass through.

"Next, the light hits my inner lens which controls the focusing and zooming characteristics of my eyes. From there, the light then hits my CCD, which is akin to your retina where the images are converted to electrical impuses and transferred to my visual sub-processors."

"Next, explain how I see, and please state the source of your answer or knowledge."

"The human eye functions like a camera. The eye receives input in the form of light, which is transferred directly to the brain. The brain then processes this information, creating the images that we see.

"Light passes through four major structures as it passes through the eye. These are the cornea, the pupil, the lens and the retina.

"The very front surface of the eye is called the cornea. This clear layer acts like a fixed focus lens, and is responsible for seventy percent of the total focusing ability of the eye. This is the most important layer in refractive procedure.

"Behind the cornea is the colored part of the eye called the iris. The pupil is part of the iris. The pupil can change size to respond to different light situations, opening in darkness and closing in bright light. This helps to control how much light enters the eye.

"Behind the pupil is the crystalline lens of the eye. This lens can change focus to respond to different focusing distances. This lens is the part that is affected in cataract formation or in presbyopia (loss of reading ability with age).

"The back surface of the eye is the retina. This functions much like the film in your camera. The retina receives images from the cornea and the lens, and sends the images to the brain."

"And how did you come to acquire your knowledge on this subject?" asked Sutton.

"The Anatomy of the Eye by Phillip Wasserman, D.O., course material for the Emory School of Opthamology."

"How do you hear, Michael?"

"Sounds are received by microphones mounted on either side of my head that convert the sounds into electrical impulses which are interpreted by my aural sub-processors."

"How do I hear?" Sutton asked again.

"Sounds are received by your ear, where they strike your ear-drum, which converts the sounds into electrical impulses which are then interpreted by your brain."

"Objection, your Honor," Clark said standing up. "Is this anatomy lesson really necessary or relevant?"

"Yes," she said. "Overruled. However Mr. Sutton, it's obvious what you're doing – and understood by this court that Mr. Collins' senses are essentially the same as mine or yours, or Mr. Clark's."

"Very well, Your Honor," Sutton replied.

"Have you ever lied?" Sutton asked Michael.

"On occasion, but I don't make a habit out of it."

"Have you ever stolen anything?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"Tell us the happiest moment you can remember."

"Meeting Julie." he said. "I fell in love with her the moment I met her. She's gorgeous, witty, smart, and passionate."

"Tell us the saddest moment you can remember."

"Hearing that Dr. Carson had died."

"Why was that?"

"Because I had just met him literally hours before. There was so much more I wanted to talk to him about, share with him. He seemed like such a neat and honorable man. Plus, he's the first person I think I've ever known that has died."

"Tell us the funniest experience you've ever had."

"Well, at the time I didn't think it was funny at all, but on January 3rd once Arnie and Julie had reactivated me I had a certain problem that wouldn't go away, and thinking back it was pretty hysterical experience."

"What kind of problem?"

"Well, it's kind of embarrasing, but let's just say that a malfunction was causing certain parts of my anatomy to become overtly exposed."

"Have you ever gotten angry?"

"Yes."

"What incident made you the most angry?"

"Learning that Arnie had violated me while I was unconscious."

"You're referring to Arnie Phillips, correct?"

"Yes."

"How did he violate you?"

"He sodomized and fondled my genitals."

"How did you learn about this?"

"Julie had a video camera turned on and recording. I saw the tape."

"Would you have been aware of this were it not for the video camera?"

"Probably not, unless he told me himself."

"What did you do?"

"I confronted him in private about the incident and severed all ties with him shortly thereafter."

"You didn't retaliate?"

"Well, when I was promoted at Datatronics, I became his boss, so I quickly transferred him out of the department so I wouldn't have to deal with him; but I wouldn't call that retaliation. I could have fired him, but that would have been retaliation probably."

"Michael, do you believe in God?"

"I believe there is a higher-deity," he replied, shifting in his seat. This question was obviously making him a little uncomfortable at trying to answer. "Is the deity the all-mighty? I don't believe anyone has ever come back to tell us for certain, but I do believe in a higher-power."

"Michael, is there anything that you'd like to say for the record?"

"Yes.

"Cogito ergo sum; je pense, donc je suis.

"I am thinking, therefore I exist; so firm and sure that the most extravagant suppositions of the skeptics are incapable of shaking it."

"No further questions for this witness," Sutton said.

"Very well. We'll adjourn until tomorrow. Court will resume at 9:30am tomorrow morning."

"Your Honor," Clark said, interrupting. "If it would please the Court, the people are prepared to continue this case now."

"But I thought..." Swaggert started to say. "Very well, your witness."

"Michael, what are you?" Clark said, walking up to him.

"An android."

"What is an android?"

"A machine built to resemble man."

"A machine."

"Yes."

"Would you please remove your shirt."

"Objection!" Sutton yelled, racing to his feet.

"Overruled," Judge Swaggert replied.

Michael complied, removed his shirt, and neatly folded it in his lap.

"Permission to approach the witness, your Honor?"

Swaggert nodded in approval, and Clark walked up to face Michael.

Clark gently ran his fingers down the sides of Michael ribs until he felt the appropriate place to depress his fingers.

Michael offered no resistance as a wooshing noise was heard as Michael's chest split opened in the middle and a hinged door flanged outward revealing his internal controls and circuitry.

"A machine." Clark said, turning to face the audience in the courtroom.

He walked back to his table and opened a large envelope pulling out a large, stiff, piece of paper that contained hundreds of lines of very tiny square and rectangular dots. He presented the paper to Sutton. Not knowing what the paper was, since it seemingly looked like jibberish, Sutton didn't object and Clark next presented the paper to the Judge.

"The People would like to present People's Exhibit two."

Judge Swaggert nodded in approval after looking at the paper, and Clark presented it to Michael. "Do you know what this is, Michael?" Clark asked.

"No."

"Have you ever seen anything like it before?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

The myriad of rows of tiny squares and rectangles puzzled Michael and he concentrated to try to figure out what Clark had shown to him seconds earlier, but what Michael didn't realize was that while his brain was trying to make sense out of what Clark had presented him, the paper contained a small computer program that Michael's brain was quietly compiling in the background.

"Syncopation," Michael abruptly said outloud.

"Excuse me?" Clark said, quickly turning his head to face him.

"Huh?" Michael replied.

"Did you say something?" Clark asked.

"I don't think so," he replied.

"Michael, what's 2+2?"

"5."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. 2+2=5."

Suddenly, Clark's cell phone rang, and Judge Swaggert was not amused at this sudden interruption. A grin formed on Clark's face as he swiftly walked back to his table to silence the ringing.

While Clark was fumbling with his phone, Judge Swaggert was looking over some notes at her bench when the courtroom burst into laughter as Michael stood up, dropped trou and underwear, took his now erect penis in his hand, sat back down, and proceeded to masturbate.

"Michael!" Julie called out from the gallery.

Sutton just lowered his face into his hands and shook his head in embarrasment.

Hearing the commotion, Judge Swaggert turned her attention to what was causing the sudden ruckus. She pounded her gavel several times. "Mr. Collins, stop what you're doing immediately or I'll have you arrested for contempt of court and indecent exposure!"

"Your honor?" Michael said, not aware at what he was doing.

Michael continued to stroke his shaft, oblivious to what he was unconsciously doing.

"Now, Mr. Collins! Stop now!"

"Stop what, your honor?" he replied, continuing to stroke himself.

"That's enough Mr. Collins," Clark said. "Syncopation."

As soon as Michael heard the words, he immediately became aware as to what he was doing. A grim look suddenly appeared on his face as he struggled to get his clothes back on, still seated at the witness stand.

"I'm sorry, your Honor," he told her.

"This is outrageous!" Sutton exclaimed from his seat.

"What in the hell is going on here?" asked Swaggert.

The courtroom's audience was still giggling, laughing, and talking amongst themselves at the unusual sight they all had just witnessed while Clark proceeded to explain to the Judge just what happened to him.

"The exhibit I just held up to the witness, while looking like complete gibberish to you and I, contained a small computer program which the witness' brain interpreted and executed."

"So you hypnotized this witness?" the Judge asked Clark jeeringly.

"In a sense, yes."

"You commanded this witness to strip down at my witness stand and proceed to masturbate?"

"Uh." Clark started to reply. "Yes."

"Mr. Clark, in all my years as a jurist and even before then as a litigator, never have I witnessed someone stoop so low as you have done here today." she said. "I threatened to charge the witness with contempt if he didn't stop, but since you've expressed to me that the witness' actions were not his, but yours; I'm going to charge you instead. Have a check for $1,500 ready for the clerk by tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, your Honor," Clark said, his head hung a little lower than usual.

"Do you have any more questions for this witness, Mr. Clark?"

"Just one, your Honor. Permission to re-approach?"

"Go ahead."

"Mr. Collins," Clark said walking up to him and peeking inside his opened chest. "What does this switch do?"

Before Michael could respond, Clark reached in and pressed it, immediately killing Michael's power, and rendering him completely unconscious.

"Objection!" Sutton called out.

"In my chambers, now!" Swaggert yelled. As she was storming off her bench, she proceeded to call out to noone in particular, "And someone turn him back on."

Julie rushed to the witness stand and flipped the switch back on, bringing life back into Michael.

The lights and displays within him flashed and the single-digit LED display flashed '"0". Moments later, the LED began flashing \"1", followed by \"2". then \"3'".

Michael blinked once, then a smile formed on his face as he recognized Julie.

"Welcome back," she said, leaning down to kiss him.

Meanwhile, in the Judge's chambers, Clark was gettins his ass chewed out by Judge Swaggert.

"But your Honor, it's a machine!" he exclaimed. "It's not alive. It's property!"

"That is not for you to decide, Mr. Clark." she responded. "What if he's dead as a result of your actions?"

"Yes, what if? Are you going to charge me with murder? Murder of a machine?

"Your Honor, what if televisions all of a sudden wanted a hearing to secure their rights and liberties. How would you feel about that?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.