Reunited

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Separated for nine years, brother and sister are finally reunited, with surprising results.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

"You look nervous," said the cabbie, glancing in her rearview mirror.

June looked at the posted license. "I am Sharon. I am going to meet my brother. I haven't seen him in nine years."

"Nine years! Sheesh! Where's he been? The French Foreign Legion?"

June snorted. "Not likely! My father snatched Mike and fled the state."

"I've heard of things like that. Never met any one that it happened to."

"Well it happened to me. Dad picked up Mike at school, one day, and I never saw either of them again."

"Wow! That must have been rough. How old were you?"

"I was fourteen. Mike was twelve."

"And you're meeting after nine years at the Astoria? That's great!"

June gave a little nod. "Thanks. I just don't know if it'll be the same Mikey. Who knows how he's changed."

"Everything'll work out. You'll see."

"I hope so," she said, glancing out the window.


June paid the fare, did a quick check of her brown skirt. She took a deep breath, and walked through the entrance of the Waldorf-Astoria.

She walked out of the elevator and down the hall until she reached Room 2305. She stopped in front of the door. She gave herself another once over, pulled a stray lock of brown hair out of her face, then knocked on the door.

"Come in," said a pleasing tenor voice.

Inside stood Mikey. Older, and a little taller, wearing a conservative gray suit, but still Mikey. June would have known him anywhere.

Mike's hands were locked at his side. "Hi, Sis..." was all he managed to get out, before she was wrapped around him. Her lips locked on his.

The passionate kiss was finally broken, when June started urgently undressing both herself and her brother.

Mike was fighting for self control. "June, I think we ought to... ooh." June pulled out her brother's erect penis, and started lapping away at the head.

"You've missed that, haven't you?" said June, leering up at her moaning sibling.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!! I've tried to forget, but..." He was once again cut off, this time by June eager lips and probing tongue.

"Shhh! Don't think about it," she whispered.

Their lips locked again, as June ran her nails up and down her brothers back.

Mike, all his defenses gone, reached behind and unhooked June's bra. He then reached under her panties, and massaged her firm ass.

"I want to show you something," June whispered hoarsely, in his ear.

She pulled one of his hands around front, and between her legs

"Feel that? I've been like that, since you called. I had to change out of my slacks, during the flight from DC. I had soaked through them!

"I've been wanting to touch myself so much! To get some release. But I didn't. I've been saving it all for you, Mikey."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.