1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

... how many heartaches
Must I stand, before I find a love
To let me live again
Right now the only thing
That keeps me hangin on
When I feel my strength, yeah
Its almost gone
I remember mama said

You cant hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
Its a game of give and take

How long must I wait
How much more can I take
Before loneliness will cause my heart
Heart to break?

(From: "You Can't Hurry Love,"

b. holland/l. dozier/e. holland, jr.)

Raul and Barbara were watching the telecast of Tiger Woods crushing the field in the PGA championship, when Bobby came down the stairs.

Raul frequently teased Barbara that she could tell Bobby's mood just by how he came down the stairs; she had to agree.

If he was happy, the stairs nearly thundered as he came down in a rush to go do something fun. When he had started playing baseball again, she began to wonder if the stairs would eventually collapse under the strain.

If he was angry, he would stalk down the stairs, with a short, staccato cadence of smacks, as he slowly punished each and every step for being in his way.

If he was unhappy, he would come down the stairs slowly, with relatively light footfalls, which always raised Barbara's antennae to try to learn what was upsetting her son.

Barbara nearly jumped out of her skin when Bobby came around the corner at the bottom of the stairs to join his parents. His descent had been absolutely silent.

Barbara and Raul turned to look at Bobby with intense examining stares. Bobby, who didn't know about the 'stair indicator' his parents relied on, looked back at them in mild confusion.

"What's up?" he asked

"What's wrong?" asked Barbara anxiously.

"Nothing," he replied candidly. As they continued to closely examine him, he began to fidget. Eventually he checked to see if his fly was zipped, in exaggerated fashion. His parents chuckled as they realized they were overdoing it.

"Are you guys all set for tonight?" asked Barbara.

After several conversations with Collette's and Dave's parents, Raul and Barbara had agreed to let their children spend the night at the Simpson's home.

Both sets of parents were well aware their children were sexually active. What they had discussed and finally agreed on was that they would not pretend their children weren't having sex. So they wouldn't enforce a transparent rule that the boys and girls would have to sleep in separate bedrooms.

The parents had talked with their children about the trust and responsibility that went along with that grant of freedom, of course unintentionally embarrassing the hell out of their kids in the process.

"Yeah, we're set. I do want to talk to you about something else, though," Bobby said.

Barbara could tell that he was being as casual as possible about something very important to him. She patted the seat on the coach next to her. His parent's exchanged a look when he instead chose to sit in a chair facing the two of them. He cleared his throat as if preparing to give a presentation.

"I was thinking about going to summer school this year, if that's all right? I usually don't do a lot in the summer anyway, and you've said you'd rather I focus on school and not get tied down to a job. So I thought I might as well get some more classes in."

"Oh," said Barbara in surprise. She hadn't seen this one coming at all.

"And I'm thinking about getting into more classes in the 'head start' program. You know, where you can earn college credit? Most of them are still at the high school. And the community college is close enough that I can get there for classes if I need to."

"Well," said Barbara with a shake of her head. "What's brought all this on? Don't get me wrong, it's great that you want to take your studies seriously. But you need to leave time for yourself, too."

"Yeah, I know. I've just been thinking I've been taking it too easy, you know? I've gotten almost all A's, and I'm wondering if I'm really getting prepared for college like I should. The classes in high school may just be too easy."

"Well, I guess that's all okay. What do you think, honey?" Barbara asked Raul.

Raul stared at Bobby without speaking for a bit, and Bobby began to squirm again. Then he gave his step-son a small smile.

"This girl's pretty important to you," he observed softly.

Barbara's eyebrows shot up. Of course! She berated herself for not realizing it; and her respect for her husband's intuition went up several notches.

Just then they heard the distinctive sound of a BMW horn outside. Shortly afterwards they heard Sammy's feet come thundering down the stairs, at near-Bobby volume. She sped into the room to give her parents quick kisses before zooming away.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! Remember we'll be at Dave's after the movie!" she called to her parents as she was racing out the door, an overnight bag slung over her shoulder.

Bobby jumped to his feet and went to the window to wave to Collette, as Sammy climbed into the back of the car and into Dave's arms.

"Well, could you think about it anyway?" Bobby asked them in a rush. He obviously appreciated the interruption of their talk. "We can talk about it some more later."

"All right, son," said Raul. "Remember how we talked about responsibility? This is a big test of that for you, and for us too."

Bobby nodded seriously. "Thanks again, Dad. We'll be responsible."

"Bobby," said his mother softly. When he turned and gave her his full attention, she asked as gently as she could, "have you... talked to Collette about this?"

He again squirmed under his parent's gaze.

"Uh, no, not really. I mean, I wanted to talk to you guys first."

"Okay, son," said Raul. "But your mom just asked a pretty good question. You should do that before... well, you should do that. You haven't been together all that long. It might be too early to be making these kinds of decisions."

Bobby gave them a brief nod of acknowledgement, grabbed his gym bag and went out the door.

His parents stood and watched him run out and get in Collette's car. Bobby and Collette leaned together and shared a long kiss, before Bobby buckled up and the car sped away.

"He really is getting pretty serious about her, isn't he?" said Barbara.

"Yes, he is. He always seems to fall hard and fast with his girlfriends. Barb... there's something in particular that's probably behind this."

"What's that?"

"He's probably worried that the same thing will happen with Collette... that happened with Patty."

"Oh, geez," breathed Barbara. "You're right. Patty moved on to another school without him, and she got interested in someone there, and..."

"Things went to hell," Raul finished the thought for her.

They stood looking down the street, long after the car was gone. Eventually Barbara turned to Raul.

"He's setting himself up for another heart break, isn't he?"


If they had been counting, this would have been Bobby and Collette's 6th date in the last 4 weeks. Not to mention time spent just hanging out together with friends at school, and at baseball games (the team was still undefeated).

Tonight was their first double date with Dave and Sammy. It began with the latest 'Pirates of the Caribbean' sequel, and then on to a stop at a pizza joint afterwards. Then they went on to Dave's and Collette's house.

They were lounging around the pool listening to music; at the moment, it was Elvis Costello, '(What's so Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?'

Collette had so far successfully resisted overtly teasing Sammy about their x-rated phone call. She was confining herself to giving the younger girl smoldering, hungry looks when no one was watching them.

At first Sammy would blush a soft pink as Collette undressed her with her eyes. When she became somewhat used to it, she began to tease Collette back. She took every opportunity to bend over in front of her and wiggle her ass, or brush up against her in passing. She'd taken to giving Collette sexy looks right back. They were both enjoying their courtship dance; both wondering if anything would ever come of it.

Collette should have realized that Bobby would sniff out what was going on. His mom had clued him in about the subtle signs, after seeing Collette and Patty together at a volleyball game. And since he was giving Collette more attention since they were together now... it was only a matter of time.

He'd just watched in amusement as Sammy took extra care tying her shoelaces, while bent over from the waist in front of Collette. He figured it would take a Katrina sized hurricane to get Sammy's shoes off, the way she kept tightening the laces every ten minutes or so.

After Sammy had walked far enough away to be out of earshot, Bobby couldn't resist teasing his girlfriend.

"Hey, baby," he said casually.

"Hmm?"

"I was just thinking... maybe you could help me with something?"

"Shoot," Collette replied agreeably.

"Who do you think has a better ass — me... or Sammy?"

Collette immediately became expressionless and calmly puzzled, which for Bobby was a clear giveaway that he'd nailed what was going on dead center.

"Well, yours, of course. What makes you think I care about Sammy's ass?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the way you lick your lips when you look at it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she protested mildly.

"I see. Well, then it's very polite of you to not make a scene, since she's been waving her butt in your face all night. I'll go ask her to behave herself," he said, starting to get up.

"What? Wait!" she exclaimed. They saw both Dave's and Sammy's heads turn around from the other side of the pool to see what the commotion was about. Bobby made a gesture that everything was all right, and sat down again next to Collette, who had a mild blush to her cheeks.

"Collette," Bobby said with mock severity, "I can't have my girlfriend fucking my old girlfriend. It just isn't done."

"Well... she started it!" Collette hissed back.

"Really? Hmm. Why do I find that hard to believe?" Bobby replied with a grin.

"I'm serious! We were talking on the phone, and before I knew it, she was trying to talk her way into my panties."

Bobby had to work very hard to not laugh out loud.

"I think I love you, Collette. But you are so full of shit."

"It's true!"

"Sammy... initiated phone sex... with you?"

"Well... yes! She started asking me questions about Dave, and before I knew what was happening - well, she had an orgasm while we were just having a regular conversation! I tell you, that girl is definitely over-sexed."

Bobby had a surprised, aroused, and amazed look on his face.

"You made Sammy come, just by talking to her on the phone? No wonder she's prancing around you like a filly in heat."

"She is?" said Collette with wide eyed innocence.

Bobby grinned at her, and didn't reply. He just kept looking at Collette with a delighted look on his face. Eventually Collette grinned back at him.

"She does have a nice ass, doesn't she?" she said coyly.

"Yes. Yes, she does," he agreed. "It's almost as nice as yours."

"Now who's full of it?"

"You have a great ass, Collette."

"Well, thanks. If you didn't have such a big dick, I'd let you have it sometime."

"Oh, geez. Wow. Have... have you ever... you know..."

"Yes," she replied with an unapologetic grin. "It's kind of fun for a change of pace. But you'd have to get me really drunk and really lubricated to get that thing of yours in there."

Bobby noted that her chest was beginning to flush in arousal as they talked.

'Hmm. Maybe?' he thought.

"I'll make a deal with you, Collette," he said aloud.

She eyed him warily. "What kind of deal?"

"I'll help break the ice for you to... get to know Sammy better," he offered.

She looked at him, waiting for him to actually say what she knew he would.

"I'll do that for you... if you'll let me get into that gorgeous ass of yours."

She grinned as she thought it over.

"One condition," she said finally, and he could see that she was at least half serious.

"What's that?"

"If I get drunk, and give you access to my butt, it does not imply, in any way, shape or form, that you can share my butt with... well, with Dave. I don't want to even think about that thing at my back door."

"No problem," he replied. "Anyway, I think we should save my getting to know your ass for a more... private time." Collette grinned in agreement.

"But, you know... Dave and I haven't been together for a long time," she said, with a small amount of hunger in her voice. "After I'm done having my way with Sammy," she practically purred, "what would you think about..."

"You want to... swap... with Dave and Sammy?" he asked, surprised and somewhat consternated.

"Yes, very much," she said honestly. "I know my brother, he'd be all for it - if Sammy agreed."

Bobby looked back at her seriously. "Collette... I don't think I'm ready for that," he said softly. "It's too soon for me to... to have 'casual sex' with Sammy," he said. "I still... I still have strong feelings for her."

Collette smiled and gave him a peck on the lips, not disappointed in the least. "That's all right, sweetie. I understand."

"Well, I'll probably be... ready... after we've been together a while," he said apologetically.

She squirmed on her lounge chair. "Okay. But... will you be okay with me seeing if Sammy wants to, you know, see how it is with a girl? I mean, if I do, will you... want to join in? We talked about only doing... things... together."

Bobby frowned. "I guess I'd just like to watch until you girls are, I don't know... done? Then I think I'll be all over you," he said with what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

"Well, we need to decide what we're going to do soon," Collette said urgently. "I'm getting so horny talking about it; I'm ready to jump on you right now."

Bobby chuckled. "Okay. I'll go start the ball rolling for you. We'll see what Sammy's up for."

Collette grinned at him confidently. "Bobby... Sammy won't be my first, uh, 'girl girl virgin.' Believe me, she's up for it. This should be fun."


Bobby walked over to the other side of the pool where Sammy and Dave were cuddling together on a lounge chair. He sat next to them without a word, and gave them both a solemn look.

"Bobby? What's the matter?" asked Dave.

"Dave," he replied, "I need to talk to you about something... pretty serious."

"What?" asked Sammy.

"I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, Dave. But your girlfriend here has... well, I just don't know if I can say it." Dave and Sammy both sat forward

"I've what?" asked Sammy.

"Dave," Bobby intoned, "Collette tells me that... well, that Sammy has been coming on to her."

Sammy sputtered, her instant umbrage rendering her temporarily unable to speak. After the initial surprise, Dave collapsed backward in laughter.

Sammy leaped to her feet and glared across the pool at Collette, who grinned and raised her coke in silent acknowledgement.

"And this upsets Collette because... ?" asked Dave when he could speak again.

"Well, she's just not that kind of girl," Bobby replied, his face beginning to hurt as he fought to keep from smiling.

"What?" exclaimed Sammy again.

"How long has she had this hearing problem?" Bobby deadpanned to Dave.

"It's a recent development," Dave answered.

"She's been coming on to me," Sammy asserted, finally regaining the power of speech. "Get your ass over here," she demanded of Collette.

"I see what you mean," Dave commented. "She's bossing Collette around, and talking about her ass. This really is serious."

Collette circled the pool, and sat primly next to Bobby.

"So... you told Dave?" she asked Bobby.

"Yes, I felt I had to, sweetheart."

"She's the one who started it!" asserted Sammy.

"And just how did I do that?" asked Collette.

"You said you wanted to take my girl cherry!" Dave and Bobby nearly fell to the ground laughing.

"Only when you started asking me all those embarrassing questions," Collette said shrewdly. She knew Sammy would rather die than tell Dave she'd asked for sexual advice about him.

"Questions? What kind of questions?" asked Dave.

"Just never you mind, if you know what's good for you!" Sammy responded heatedly.

"They were about some things... well, a lady just shouldn't say," said Collette.

"She was the one that told me to rub my pussy!" accused Sammy.

"I have to admit, that does sound like my sister," observed Dave. "Not that I'm, you know, all that interested, but... what else did she tell you to do, Sammy?"

"Oh, you guys are just complete horn dogs," said Sammy disgustedly.

"No, seriously," said Bobby, "that thing about guys liking to watch 'girl - girl' sex? Not true at all."

"Yuck," Dave agreed.

"What makes you think there's a chance in hell of that happening, anyway?" demanded Sammy.

"The fact that you've bent over to tie your shoes in front of Collette four times so far tonight," observed Bobby.

"Shocking," commented Dave.

"The laces are just getting old," Sammy replied. "They get loose easily."

"Hmmm," Collette hummed with a gleam in her eye. "How old are your panties, Sammy?"

"You see? You see? She's coming on to me again!"

"I can't see how an innocent discussion about underwear could be considered a come on," observed Bobby. "I mean, if I asked Dave right now how old his underwear is, would you girls get aroused by that?"

"No!" said Sammy and Collette together, and then laughed.

"See? It's no big deal," said Dave. "So... just how old are your panties, Sammy?"

Sammy looked coyly back at her boyfriend. "I don't really know, Dave. How old would you like them to be?"

There was an exchange of meaningful looks back and forth between all the teens, as Sammy's question hung in the air. Seeing that there were encouraging grins all the way around, Dave looked at Sammy and replied to her question.

"I hope they're really, really old, sweetie. But, I don't really know that much about panties. Maybe... maybe you should let Collette check them out?"

"Umm, uh, okay, I guess." She looked at Collette coyly. "But... could we maybe, uh... Collette, do you think you could maybe... sneak us a glass of wine? I'm, I mean, I'm just kind of nervous."

Collette smiled affectionately at the smaller girl.

"All kidding aside, Sammy... it's up to you. You're under no pressure to do anything you don't want to." She turned to Bobby.

"Could you give me a hand with the wine?" she asked.

"Sure."

Bobby and Collette stood and disappeared into the house, giving the other couple some privacy time to talk.


Bobby and Collette returned carrying two glasses of wine each. Sammy and Dave were sitting together on the edge of a lounge chair, holding hands. Once everyone had a glass, Collette raised her glass for a toast.

"To the best group of friends I've ever been lucky enough to have," she said, with obvious feeling and sincerity. "May we be together forever."

The others all smiled warmly. Bobby echoed, "Forever," after which Dave and Sammy did too. They clinked their glasses together, and drank to their friendship.

Sammy then looked at Bobby nervously.

"Bobby... would you be okay, if... if we all went inside for a while?"

Bobby nodded. "I think so. This is kind of weird, but I think I have to say this," he said, looking at Sammy. "I'm not okay with all of us... uh, well, you know, swapping. Maybe someday when we've all been together a while, we can talk about it. And... it's not because, uh, you know, that uh, uh..."

"That Dave's my brother?" Collette supplied helpfully.

"Right. That doesn't bother me. But Sammy, I already told Collette... I'm not ready to have 'casual sex' with you. I mean, I think we all, uh, you know, uh, we all..."

"Love each other?" supplied Collette.

"Right. But, I'm just not ready to deal with, uh, too much too soon, you know? Does that make sense?" he asked Sammy.

"Yes. I agree," said Sammy softly. She picked up her wine glass and finished it off. Then she moved to stand directly in front of Bobby, and looked in his eyes with a small smile.

"I'm not ready for casual sex with you either, Bobby. But... I've talked about this with Dave. I've talked about it with Collette. Now, are you okay if I... get into Collette's panties?"

Collette gave out a quick bark of laughter.

Bobby grinned and replied, "If you want to, yes. And are you okay if... Dave and I, you know... watch? I mean, not that we're all that interested, you understand, I'd prefer to stay out here, but Dave, you know, he might be interested."

"Well, I suppose we could," replied Dave, "I mean, there's not much on TV tonight anyway."

"Well... okay," said Sammy, obviously giving it at least some serious thought. "But... you guys don't get to join in, unless we ask you to. All right? I mean, I don't want to be, uh, you know, uh..."

"Making love to me?" offered Collette.

"Right." She looked squarely at Dave, and though she had a smile on her face, he could tell she was serious. "I don't want to be making love to Collette, and get surprised with your dick from behind or something. Okay? You have to wait to see if we want you to join us. We might, or we might not."

"Fair enough," Dave replied. "Besides, just watching you two will fulfill one of Bobby's biggest fantasies. But, you know, I can sit through it if I have to."

Collette and Sammy looked at each other, and instinctively said together: "Horn dogs."


The teens went up to Collette's room. Collette found a couple of chairs to put at the foot of her bed. There was some brief scuffling with the boys about how far from the bed the chairs had to be, before they settled for about 6 feet away.

Collette lit three candles to place around the head of the bed. When she turned off the room lights, the bed was softly illuminated by their amber glow, while the guys were largely in darkness.

Then it was time for Collette and Sammy to meet at the foot of the bed. At Sammy's request, Collette had provided her a smaller second glass of wine to sip on. She took a last sip, then stepped to hand the glass to Bobby with fingers that were slightly trembling. She then stepped back to Collette, and the two teens grasped each other's hands.

"Sammy," said Collette, "don't be afraid." She released one of Sammy's hands, and gently stroked her hair. "When I've been with... well, other girls for their first time, I always make sure they understand that it's supposed to be fun, and that we won't do anything they don't want to do."

She released Sammy's other hand, and took her shoulders in her hands. Sammy licked her lips nervously, as Collette gently pulled her closer. Collette tenderly kissed the smaller girl, and then pulled back slightly.

"But, Sammy, this is kind of a first time for me, too. I've never... well, I've never made love to a girl when... when I have feelings... well, feelings of love for her."

Sammy smiled back affectionately. "I'd say... that's a good thing." She then surprised and pleased Collette by stepping forward and giving the taller girl a return kiss, slightly longer and wetter than the one before.

"I feel the same way, Collette." She gestured briefly to the guys outside the circle of light. "I feel so good when I'm with any of you guys."

Collette looked at her warmly, and then asked cautiously, "Sammy... would you like to help me undress?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.