1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Hearing the creak of the floor outside his bedroom door, Morton Blakely smiled into the darkness.

It was a sound that he had first learned to appreciate many years before, as the oldest of his three sisters came to him.

Each of his sisters in turn had come to him as they came of age. They were encouraged to do so by their parents, who preferred that their daughters have their first lessons about sex within the safety of their family.

The door opened silently, and Morton saw Leticia's luscious shape silhouetted by the hall light behind her, before she stepped through and closed the door. He drew the covers back, and she slipped into his bed.

He reached for her, and they came together for a welcoming kiss. Morton could always tell from that first kiss what his sister's mood was; what her desires might be. This night's kiss was tender, loving, and brief. He knew from that kiss that there were words to be said, confidences to be shared, and questions to be discussed and answered.

He tucked his sister under his arm and kissed her on the forehead, then lay back by her side and waited for her to speak.

"I had a nice time on my date with Dave," she offered. He was mildly puzzled; she had already told him that. She had also said that while they had enjoyed their time together, that she didn't think it would lead to anything serious or ongoing.

Morton had been only slightly disappointed. Dave and Collette were the first siblings they had encountered outside their own family that had a relationship something like their own. But while that had been interesting enough to explore, Morton truly loved Patty and Leticia. He would never think of "stepping out" on either of those relationships, as contrary as that might seem to others.

"I'm glad," he replied. "Dave seems like a good guy."

There was a lengthy pause before she spoke again. "I didn't really tell you everything about it. I've been thinking it over ever since, and... I'm sorry. I know we shouldn't keep things from each other."

He gave her a slight squeeze with the arm that encircled her shoulders. "Don't worry about it, kiddo," he said reassuringly. "Some things we experience with others... well, we'd be compromising our relationships with those people, if you and I just told each other everything for no reason. Supporting each other isn't the same as... well, I don't know... gossiping, I guess."

"Yeah, I understand," she replied. "But this was something that does concern... you. Well... us."

"Okay," he said, keeping his voice neutral.

"Dave said that he and Collette... well, they haven't been together since... since Dave started dating Sammy."

"Oh," said Morton, mildly surprised.

"And he said that he knew his sister would never... would never, you know, go out with you, or, with us, while you're dating Patty."

"Well, that's okay," he replied, sounding philosophical. "I wouldn't want to be with another girl either, while I'm with Patty... even a girl as interesting as Collette."

He felt her stiffen under his arm, and quickly realized his mistake. But before he could speak, Leticia replied to him reproachfully.

"Morton, you're already with another girl. Me."

"Well... yes. But you being with me isn't a threat to my relationship with Patty. We love each other, sure. But it's different. We aren't going to get married."

"Sure. But, Morton... Sammy knows that Dave used to sleep with Collette. Patty doesn't know that you are still sleeping with me."

She paused and then continued, "You know, when Dave told me that? That he didn't sleep with Collette because he was with Sammy? It was the first time I've ever felt there might be something wrong with us being together. And... I didn't like it very much."

Morton thought about what she'd said for a bit. Then he replied slowly, "You know... you're probably right." He heard his sister give a sigh of relief.

"I was afraid you'd be unhappy with me bringing it up," she said softly. "I love you so much. You're my rock, you know that, don't you? I can't imagine not having you near me; with me."

"I feel the same way. Maybe... maybe I was taking you for granted? You know, being with you and Patty at the same time. You're special, Leticia. You don't deserve that. I'm sorry for not seeing it before now."

They embraced each other, relishing in the touch of their bodies, and the sense of emotional closeness it gave them. They were both wondering: could they really do without this? Was it really time for them to not be together?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.