1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

That little bubble shaped ass was beginning to get to him.

Dave Simpson sat dangling his legs into the swimming pool in his back yard, watching Leticia Blakely frolic in the water before him. She was like a sea nymph, and she seemed to enjoy diving deep into the water most of all.

As she was swimming, she began her dives by rearing her head and chest upwards, and then pushing over to head downwards. The maneuver caused her butt to broach the surface in all its glory, just before she disappeared.

Her swim suit was a relatively chaste one piece, but her frequent diving was riding the bottom of it deeper and deeper between her cheeks. Her suit was now pretty much at thong penetration, which was another reason her bubble shaped ass was getting to Dave.

They'd had dinner with Collette and his parents, and then along with Collette they'd watched a DVD of the Jet Li movie, "Unleashed." The girls had teased Dave unmercifully for renting such a completely "guy" movie to watch with girls. But in the end they both had to admit they enjoyed the 'beauty tames the savage beast' sub-theme in it; and how Bob Hoskins and Morgan Freeman had absolutely nailed their supporting roles.

Dave was enjoying her visit, and starting to get to know her better. The only aspect of the evening that Dave had seen as off course so far was Leticia's interaction with his sister.

As they watched the movie, Leticia would periodically leave his side to sit by Collette, always sitting close enough that their thighs were touching, and speaking to her in a near-whisper that was so quiet Dave couldn't hear what she was saying.

At first Collette thought nothing of it, and often laughed at whatever it was that Leticia was saying about the movie to her. As the pattern began to repeat during the course of the movie, Dave and Collette began trading raised eyebrow looks with each seat change their guest made. It seemed that Leticia was trying to get to know Collette, just as much as Dave.

After the movie, Collette begged off joining them in the pool, to Leticia's obvious disappointment. As Collette took her leave, Leticia went to her and gave her a full body hug goodbye. The hug seemed to Dave to include a few extra movements of her hands and pelvis, and only a last moment head turn by Collette prevented Leticia's parting kiss on the cheek from being a kiss on the mouth.

Leticia emerged from her latest deep dive penetration, and swam over to Dave. He was far enough towards the shallow end that she could stand up as she moved to grasp the pool edge between his legs. He spread his legs further to accommodate her, and she released her grip on the edge to lay her forearms along the tops of his thighs, grasping his upper thighs in her hands.

"This is such a nice pool, Dave. Thanks again for having me over." As she was saying this, Dave couldn't help watching the water run down from her hair, trail down her shoulders, and then flow between her breasts.

"It's been fun," Dave agreed. "I'm glad you came."

Leticia giggled. "Speaking of which," she said, looking up at the house, "can you tell if your parents are watching?"

"Not really. But they're usually not the peeping type. They trust Collette and me. And besides that, the reflection off of the glass makes it hard."

Leticia giggled again, louder this time, and said "Speaking of which, again! You keep using words with double meanings... are you trying to seduce me, David Simpson?"

"Uh, well, no," he stammered. "I didn't mean to, you know, uh..."

"Don't worry," she said with a sly smile. "You don't have to seduce me. When I found out you were doing your sister, like I've been doing my brother, I got so hot for you... I just couldn't believe it."

Dave was unpleasantly surprised at that. Admittedly, the shared knowledge of their relationships with their siblings was part of his interest in Leticia. But he had never thought he was 'doing' Collette. He loved Collette; he'd made love with Collette. It took a conscious effort to not speak up to defend the nature of his relationship with his sister.

Leticia then surprised him by reaching forward and grabbing the waist band of his swim suit with both hands.

"Let's see what we've got to work with here," she said with a giggle, and she began tugging his suit over his hips. He was so startled that he remained seated on the pool deck, preventing his suit from sliding down.

Leticia didn't sense his reluctance. "Can you lift up?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, sure," he replied.

He put his hands on the deck next to his hips and lifted his butt enough for her to tug his suit down to his thighs. His cock had only barely begun to harden, lying against his thigh. Still, its girth was readily evident.

Leticia smiled broadly. "Wow, I can see why your sister likes jumping on her little brother!"

Dave did his best to smile; it was tight enough to nearly be a grimace.

Before he could give it further thought, Leticia leaned forward and sucked the head of his flaccid cock into her mouth. 'So much for getting to know each other, ' he thought, even as her warm mouth began to harden him.

This was Dave's third sexual partner, after Collette and Sammy. With both of those lovers, establishing an emotional bond with the girl had come well before sex was added to their relationship. This was his first time for sex for sex's sake, and he expected the experience to be fun, but not as... emotionally consuming.

Given her aggressive approach to initiating sex, he braced himself for an oral assault. But to his surprise, he instead found himself gasping for breath, as she began to slowly and gently worship his penis. Such was Leticia's skill that he found himself quickly forgetting his emotional reservations, and succumbing to the pleasure she was giving to his body.

To help prevent climaxing almost immediately, he tried to clinically catalog the different techniques she brought to bear on him.

One technique was the frequent if not constant use of her hands, almost as an extension of her mouth. They were constantly moving, with gentle touches and shifting grips.

One moment they were gently cupping his balls, almost rolling his nuts in her butter smooth palms. The next moment they were firmly gripping the base of his dick, pushing downward as her mouth slowly descended down his length, beautifully simulating the sensations of sinking his dick into a tight pussy.

But this pussy came equipped with a tongue that swirled back and forth on the underside of his tool, and with lips that gripped and re-gripped his shaft as it slowly passed between them on the way to her throat.

In what seemed like mere moments, his cock began to throb and pulse in preparation for his release. He closed his eyes to reduce the visual stimulation of seeing his cock repeatedly disappearing to seemingly impossible depths down her throat.

He was almost to the point where he could stave off his orgasm, when one of Leticia's silky hands moved up his stomach to his chest, to firmly grasp a nipple. When his eyes involuntarily popped open in response, she looked up into his eyes, gave him a wink, and then began humming around the dick embedded in her mouth.

His grip on the side of the pool went white knuckled as he began to come. He fought hard against the urge to thrust into her mouth. He was afraid he would hurt her if he pushed while his cock was inside her milking throat.

It seemed he was so far inside her that she didn't need to swallow. He was pumping his come directly to her stomach, and he groaned as she skillfully drained him into her taut body.

When his spasms finally subsided, she released him with a smug smile.

"Was it good for you?" she asked teasingly.

Instead of replying, Dave reached down to firmly grab her under her arms. Smiling at her squeals, he pulled her straight up out of the water, setting her dripping wet form on to his lap. His cock had barely softened, and she squirmed her butt cheeks around it in delight.

"Yes, it was very good," he replied briefly, before pulling her to him for a firm probing kiss. He then sat her on the edge of the pool next to him and started to jump into the water, obviously intending to return the oral favor to his new lover.

Leticia reached a hand to his chest to stop him.

"Dave," she said softly, "I'll bet you're fantastic at that," obviously meaning his skill at oral sex. "But I can get plenty of that at home. What I can't get," she said, reaching out to gently clasp him, "is a cock as beautiful and thick as this. Can I get fucked by this big guy now?" she asked lustfully. He was surprised at how he immediately began to harden.

Dave grinned. Then he turned somewhat serious. "Absolutely. Are you sure... I mean without, uh, well, foreplay... are you... ready for it? I don't want to hurt you," he said, with no hint of sexual arrogance in his question.

"Well, let's just see," she replied with a grin.

"All right. How do you... want it?"

"Mmmm. I'd like to ride this pony," she said huskily. She was spreading pre-come from Dave's cock over the head and sides of his tool with her thumb.

Dave stood and took her hand to help her up. He led her towards the lounge chairs that were closer to the house, and pulled the cushions off two of them to lie on the ground. They were now under the overhang of a first floor balcony, and couldn't be seen from the upper floors of the house at all.

He lay down and held his hands up to her, inviting her down to him. She swiftly stripped off her swim suit, and swung a leg over him to straddle his mid section, and lowered herself so she was on her knees over him. She reached behind her for his cock, to stand it up below her pussy. She rubbed the head briefly through the folds of her sex, before centering it at her entrance and dropping her weight down on it.

For the first time in her life, Leticia's hunger for penetration could not overcome her habit of skipping her own foreplay. She twisted and pushed, grunted and gasped, and moaned in frustration. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get Dave's dick into her entrance.

"God damn it!" she finally cried out. She lifted herself off her perch on Dave's dick, and flopped angrily down next to him. "I can't do it!" she whined, her face scrunched up and her eyes watering, both from frustration and the pain of battering herself on Dave's tool.

Dave rolled to his side to face her, resting his head on a hand. He reached out to gently rub her forearm. "Will you let me help?" he asked. She was grateful there was no 'I told you so' in his voice.

"Yes, please," she said like a sullen child, hating having to ask for it.

"Come here," Dave said softly, holding his free arm out to her.

He drew her into a gentle embrace, and just held her, her chin resting on his shoulder, until her breathing calmed.

Pulling his head back slightly, he began nibbling on her ear. After nipping at her earlobe, he moved on to the soft skin of her neck, kissing, licking, and occasionally lightly biting. Leticia moaned softly as he pushed her on to her back, and continued his journey down her body.

When he reached her breasts, he brushed them with feather light kisses; then softly strummed her nipples with his tongue. He brought a hand to her chest and gently cupped a breast, so its distended nipple pointed directly upwards. He then opened his mouth widely, fully engulfing the nipple and as much of her breast as he could suck into his mouth.

Leticia moaned and cupped Dave's head in her hands, holding him to her breast like a mother suckling her child. She was focused on his lips and tongue as he feasted on her, and gave a start as he gently placed a hand on her inner thigh. He could feel the muscles under his hand twitch in reaction, and Dave marveled at how soft and hard her body could feel at the same time.

He moved his hand slowly higher, until he gently cupped her sex in his hand. Running his middle finger up and down her lips, he found she was moist, but not extremely so. His sister had taught him that for his partner to enjoy themselves, he had to ensure they were as wet and relaxed as he could get them.

He released her breast from his mouth, and again trailed kisses down her body. When he arrived at the apex of the beauty that began at her toes and ended in her pussy, he moved from beside her to kneel between her knees. If this were Sammy underneath him, he would slowly work her up by teasing his way up her legs. But Dave could tell that this girl's preference was to get fucked and ask questions later.

He leaned forward and dropped his mouth down to her pussy, immediately sucking her lips from top to bottom into his mouth. Leticia spasmed violently, rocked by a quick if shallow orgasm. She moaned loudly into the darkness of the evening.

Dave rose up with a soft chuckle. "Shhh!" he admonished her with a smile.

"Oh god, Dave," she replied with a giggling whisper. "I'll never be able to stay quiet when you get inside me."

"Well, do the best you can," he said with a grin. "Here," he said, handing her a towel, "bite down on that if you need to."

"Oh I'll need to," she said, staring hungrily down at his hard dick. She licked her lips and looked up to his face. "Hurry up," she said urgently. "I want it... I think I need it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.