1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Sandy Goodwin awoke somewhat disoriented. Her body was having trouble rolling over in bed, and her subconscious eventually gave up trying to deal with it, reporting the problem to her brain as something that required conscious thought to resolve.

She opened her eyes a fraction, and easily identified the issue.

Pete Riordan's arm was draped over her, hugging her to his chest, his morning erection pressing into the cleft between her firm naked butt cheeks. What had been reported by her subconscious as a problem caused her to sigh happily, snuggling backwards into the warm cocoon formed by her lover's embrace.

She squinted at the digital clock on Pete's nightstand, finding it was 9:24 on this Saturday morning. Calculating that she had at least six more minutes before she should start to get up, she clasped Pete's hand to her breast and closed her eyes again.

She and Pete were having lunch with Raul and Barbara today, at Barb's house. The plan was to have a barbeque and eat; then the girls would work on Raul and Barbara's wedding plans, while the boys did a tune up on Pete's SUV. They'd finish off the day by ordering in pizza and soaking in the hot tub.

The two couples had been out together on several double dates, to dinners and movies. This would be the first in-home get together, and Sandy was anxious to see how it would play out.

Sandy had not joined Raul and Barbara in their bed since she had begun dating Pete, and she missed being with them. Both she and Barbara had been talking to their men about their attitudes towards swinging, and both men had seemed interested, but were also hard to read.

It was clear they were both open to including an additional woman in their relationship for bedroom fun and games. ("Men, after all, are pigs," Barbara had joked to Sandy.) Willingness to see another man having sex with their own woman was obviously a tougher pill for them to swallow.

The girls agreed they could handle it, and were attracted to each other's partners. Barbara found the prospect of bedding Sandy's all-American hunk of a boyfriend very arousing. Sandy found Raul's hard muscled physique and Latino looks exotic, and had pleasant memories of being screwed silly by him fresh in her mind.

They thought it came down to whether their men could be made comfortable, and not be threatened by swapping partners.

They guessed that Raul would be the man more likely to go along, as he and Barbara were engaged, and they had already included Sandy in their bed. As Sandy and Pete had not made a marital commitment to each other, Pete might be less secure in his relationship with Sandy.

Barbara and Sandy's "plan A" was for Sandy to first demonstrate her devotion to Pete - to the point of submission.

At Barbara's suggestion, last night Sandy had brought silk ties and a ball gag to Pete's apartment. She encouraged him to tie her up and gag her, and have his way with her in any way he pleased. Pete had been so aroused that Sandy's pussy still throbbed and tingled in memory of his passion.

He had added to the game by first using his policeman's handcuffs to arrest her and take her into custody. He then tied her to the bed and gagged her before taking her over and over again. Sandy hoped their games the night before would help allay any of Pete's concerns about her devotion to him.

The girls "plan B" was to secure Raul's agreement first, and then Barbara and Sandy would seduce Pete into a threesome, after which they would invite Raul to join in.

This was a more risky strategy, as if it went wrong it could damage Sandy's relationship with Pete. Neither woman wanted to see that happen.


Raul and Pete knew something was up as soon as they saw their ladies' clothing choices.

Sandy was wearing the same outfit she had worn the day she first joined Barbara and Raul in bed. When Raul saw her get out of Pete's SUV in the peasant blouse and shorts, Barbara heard him moan.

He instantly recalled rounding the corner into the bedroom, seeing her clothing in a tiny pile by the bed, Sandy on all fours, naked, reaching back to spread her pussy lips for him to drive his cock into her for the first time.

When Pete and Sandy came into the house, it was Pete that stifled a moan when he saw Barbara. She was fairly conservative at first glance, in a white tee shirt and white shorts. On closer inspection, the shirt and shorts were made of a mesh material thin enough to see through, under which Barb was wearing a black string bikini.

Her taut body was visible in all its curvaceous glory, especially her luscious heart-shaped ass. Her tummy was just beginning to swell slightly with her pregnancy, and she had a healthy maternal glow about her that projected vitality, energy, and life itself. Pete found it hard not to stare at her.

The women noted their respective man's reactions to the other's partner, and then exchanged satisfied grins. "Step one accomplished," their laughing eyes said to each other.


They had finished the barbeque, and were lying contentedly in the sun with their bellies full, sipping wine coolers.

Raul was still wearing the apron that Barbara had presented to him as he was about to man the grill. Across the chest, in a curly gothic script that implied refinement at first glance, was written "Please Fuck the Cook."

Pete and Raul had then briefly fought over who would get to wear it, until Barbara produced a second apron, with the inscription, "Please Fuck the Cook's Assistant."

Sandy and Pete had playfully fought for ownership of the second apron, before Sandy conceded it to Pete. The men had puffed themselves up like peacocks as they donned the aprons and strutted around the deck, while the ladies cheered and whistled.

Pete was also still wearing his apron, as they lounged on beach towels spread out on the lawn by the hot tub.

Barbara rose from lying flat on her stomach to prop herself up on her elbows, looking down on Raul. Her forearms extended towards him from under her torso, her hair falling to her shoulders, framing her face. He thought idly that she was presenting him with the regal posture of the sphinx in Cairo... except he didn't remember the sphinx featuring such delicious looking cleavage between its arms.

"Raul?"

"Hmm?"

"You still have your apron on."

Pete chuckled from the other side of her. "And why do you suppose that is?" he asked.

"You still have yours on too," observed Sandy to Pete.

"And why do you suppose that is?" asked Raul.

"What... are you two expecting a reward, just for cooking our feast?" asked Barbara.

"Well, I believe a promise of reward was implied when you gave us our aprons," replied Raul.

"Hey we bought them together!" asserted Sandy, not wanting to be excluded from any reward giving obligations.

"So then both the cooks can expect a reward from the apron givers?" asked Pete hopefully.

Barbara and Sandy made a show of looking thoughtfully at each other, as if considering the plea carefully.

"Perhaps," offered Barbara eventually. "But... there's a problem."

"What problem?" both men demanded simultaneously, causing everyone to giggle.

"Well... unfortunately, when you boys were fighting over your gifts... well..." said Barbara, letting her voice die away wistfully.

"Yes?" said Raul impatiently.

"I'm afraid that in all that confusion... I think we've lost track of which apron was given to who," Barb said with mock sadness.

"I don't think we can be sure who we're supposed to give our rewards to," she continued. "I mean, I think I bought the assistant cook's apron for Raul, but now Pete has it on. I'm kind of confused about what to do now." She sighed theatrically. "I guess we'll just have to do without rewards today."

Sandy joined in. "It's a shame too. That was a really good meal, deserving of rewards."

"Yes, it was," agreed Barb. "It's a shame."

The men considered the message being given, and as they looked at each other, they slowly began grinning.

"Uh... could I propose a solution?" asked Pete tentatively. He looked over at Raul to verify his agreement. The grin splitting his face made only a brief glance necessary.

"What's that?" asked Sandy, still sounding as sad and forlorn as she could manage while fighting back her giggles and rising horniness.

"Well I was thinking... if you girls could... you know... could each... reward... well... you know... both of us... well then we could be sure that everyone is rewarded properly."

"Yes," added Raul. "And that way we can be sure we also give proper thanks to both of you, as well."

Sandy and Barbara looked at each other, carefully considering the proposal.

"I don't know... Sandy... what do you think?" asked Barbara thoughtfully.

"Well... it might work," Sandy replied.

"Yes, but... the problem is, I just wouldn't know where to start," said Barbara. She gave another theatrical sigh.

"May I make another suggestion?" offered Raul.

"By all means, please do," replied Sandy.

"I know we had planned to use the hot tub later, but... how about now? We could all relax, and maybe start reward giving there," Raul proposed.

As Raul's suggestion hung in the air, many looks were exchanged - covert inquiries between multiple pairs of eyes. All were attempting to verify that everyone understood what was being proposed, and that everyone was in agreement.

The longest exchange was between the primary partners: Raul and Barbara, and Pete and Sandy. As the looks continued, Barbara decided it was too important to leave the concerns unsaid.

"Raul..." she said tentatively.

"I'm okay with it, honey," he replied.

"Raul... I need to be sure. You'll be okay seeing me with Pete?"

Raul smiled at her reassuringly. "Honey, you've given me what I asked for months ago: Time to think about it. I know you love me. This is for fun, and won't change that."

Barbara smiled in obvious relief. "Thank you, baby," she said lovingly.

"Pete?" said Sandy softly. "Will you know that I'm still committed to you, to our relationship? I want to keep growing what I have with you. If this will prevent that... then even if you want to, then I don't want to do this."

Sandy thought she could see some tension in Pete's smile. "I'm okay, Sandy," he said. Sandy sat staring into his eyes. It was not the enthusiastic response she had been hoping for.

Barbara could sense Sandy's unease. "Maybe we need to wait on this," she said. "Everyone needs to understand what it would mean, and what it wouldn't mean. If anyone thinks it would be a threat to their relationship with their partner, then it shouldn't happen."

"No, really, I'm okay," Pete protested.

"Pete," said Sandy, "this isn't for everyone. And if it isn't for you, that's okay." She rubbed his arm gently. "It's something that I kind of grew up with. My parents have been with other couples for as long as I can remember — at least since I was old enough to notice. And they still have a great marriage."

Pete grinned back at her somewhat tightly. "So is that a proposal?" he said, trying to break the tension.

Sandy snorted, and then chuckled. "Uh, no Pete." Then she looked at him seriously. "But I don't want to do this, if it would mean you'd never want to hear a real one from me someday."

He smiled back at her. She could see the muscles in his jaw working in ways she hadn't seen before. She hoped it was just because he was being put on the spot in front of Barbara and Raul. "Really, Sandy... I'm okay with this. I'll still want to be with you afterwards. Okay?"

Sandy continued to look at him intently. She decided that she had better give him a test before proceeding.

"Okay, Pete. I'm glad you'll be okay," at this point she moved to Raul, "with things like this." She turned to Raul, put her arms around his neck, and plastered her mouth to his. After a moment to recover from the surprise, Raul moved his hands to grip Sandy's hips. He and Sandy explored each other's mouth, their tongues clearly visible to Pete and Barbara as they thrust and swirled.

Sandy eventually pulled back with a wet sounding smack. She released Raul and silently returned to Pete. She put her arms around his neck, and slowly moved her lips towards his. She kept her eyes open, looking closely to see if Pete showed any uncertainty or reluctance to kiss her, immediately after Raul's tongue had been in her mouth.

Pete moaned softly as she approached. Sandy had time for a moment of gratification, as the look she saw on his face was one of pure lust. She would have preferred that his look was more loving than lustful, but at least he was still receptive to her approach.

She squealed as his arms came around to grip her firmly against his body, lifting her into the air. Her feet pointed downward, like a ballerina on stage, searching vainly for the ground as Pete held her up while covering her lips with his, forcefully thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Giving up on reaching the ground, Sandy parted and lifted her legs to wrap them around him, as she returned his kiss with equal passion.

After this had gone on for a couple minutes, Barbara gave them a subtle "Ahem!"

Pete loosened his grip and lowered her back to earth. Both he and Sandy were visibly panting as they looked back, somewhat sheepishly, at the other couple.

"I uh, think he passed that test," said Sandy, as she fanned her flushed face with her hand.

"Hmm," said Barbara in mock speculation. "I'm still not convinced." She moved to Pete and looked up into his flushed face. She reached out to gently rub one of his arms. "Are you sure you want to do this Pete?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.