1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Morton Blakely looked at the gorgeous, sweaty, naked, unconscious girl lying next to him, and gave silent thanks to his sister Leticia.

The experience he had gained by pleasing his over-sexed sister had given him enough stamina, and enough skill, to finally fuck Patty into submission. It hadn't been easy, but it sure had been fun.

He had made good on his promise that she would enjoy giving her virginity to him. He'd had no idea, though, that he would also enjoy the best lovemaking session that he'd ever experienced.

As he looked at the sleeping beauty beside him, damned if his cock didn't start to harden again. He had to admit it to himself. He was falling in love with Patty Robertson. He hadn't been fucking her. He had been making love to her. And he wanted her again.

Patty lay as she had fallen after her last orgasm. To satisfy her unleashed desires, in their third coupling Morton had taken her from behind, so he could best use his hands to stimulate her all over.

As he kept sliding in and out of her wriggling body with ever more rapid strokes, he hit pay dirt as he gently pinched her nipples, used them to pull her breasts away from her body, and then released them to let her taut flesh snap back.

The intensity of her climax had tripped an overload circuit in her somewhere, finally shutting down her brain and collapsing her body beneath him, even as his cock throbbed within her from his own orgasm. He was glad she was on the pill; he could feel every delicious inch inside her on his bare dick.

Her actual deflowering had been nearly pain free, and had followed her having two intense orgasms from his hands and tongue. He'd coached her into position over him, so that she could control the speed and depth of the first male penetration into her body. He whispered soothing words of instruction and encouragement, softly stroking her back and thighs as she slowly took him in.

While the sensations on his dick were wonderful, even more fantastic for Morton was Patty's unwaveringly stare into his eyes as she gave him her precious gift. He felt like she had been looking into his soul, as her expressive eyes progressively reflected:

affection;

trust;

tension;

pain;

then wonder;

and finally, joy.

Now as he held the sleeping girl in his arms, he brought his mouth to her ear, and gave it a gentle kiss.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly

His kisses moved to her neck, then down to her shoulder, and back up to ear again. "How're you doing, lover?" he asked quietly.

"Hmmm. I am your lover, aren't I," she said sleepily, happily.

His kisses once again trailed down her neck, but this time veered to her right breast, where he engulfed her nipple in his mouth, and strummed it gently with his tongue.

"Oh God. Again?" asked Patty, stretching sensuously under his hands and mouth.

"Yes," he said. "I can't get enough of you, Patty."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as his attention and mouth shifted to her other breast. "Morton... is it always this... this... oh god... this... yes, right there... this good?"

His tongue had found its way between her legs as she spoke, and she was beginning to have trouble stringing words together.

"No," he replied simply, and resumed gently, lovingly, working on her quivering pussy.

Oh man, she thought. Collette had been right. There was nothing better, after getting your pussy sucked, than getting fucked - and fucked well. She'd had no other lovers to compare Morton to, but wow... He had rocked her world.

Collette might give Morton a run for his money for pussy eating skill, she thought with a secret smile. But the anticipation of what would follow seemed to make her even more orgasmic on Morton's tongue than Collette's.

She couldn't have wished for a better first time, she thought. Morton felt her body tense up under his hands, as she unwillingly thought about Bobby. Should she have waited to give her virginity to Bobby? Morton swirled his tongue over her clit, and as the tremors began building, she decided to worry about that later.

"Enough," she gasped, giving a gentle tug with her hands in his hair. Morton began trailing kisses upward, finally reaching her mouth with his, and they kissed each other. Morton settled between her thighs, his cock resting on her stomach.

The kiss began with sexual hunger, but as it lengthened, it softened to become tender, caressing, loving. Despite the lusty passion that Morton had released in her, she instinctively knew that the sex wouldn't have been as good, if she didn't feel something more for him than friendship.

When the kiss finally ended, they gazed into each other's eyes, and silently acknowledged the feelings they were sharing.

"Patty?"

"Yes?"

He grasped her hands, pressed them down on either side of her head, and interlocked their fingers. "I want to make love to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.