1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

The breeze wafted through the trees, spreading the scent of pine tinged with magnolia like a sedative over the drowsing teens on the beach.

Bobby, Sammy, Dave and Julie were laid out on beach towels on the sand of the Carolina coast, fifty yards past the sand dunes that guarded the front of the rented A-frame cabin.

It was the second day of Raul and Barbara's week of summer vacation. The week fell roughly in the middle of the kid's break from school, and they were in that happy window of time when it truly seemed like an endless summer.

Barbara had asked Bobby and Sammy if they wanted to bring any friends with them. Dave had been happy to accept Bobby's invitation; Julie had been euphoric to accept Sammy's.

Barbara and Raul become even more parental towards Julie, after Barbara called her mother to confirm her permission for the trip. Her mother replied that she could keep Julie forever, for all she cared. Barbara was horrified. She and Raul had several conversations since about offering to take Julie into their care after they were married. They concluded they would see how things went during the vacation week before making a decision.

They also offered to take Sandy Goodwin on the trip, but she'd declined. Barbara eventually wormed out of her that she'd begun dating Pete Riordan, the cop that was the patrol partner of Raul's cousin. The handsome officer had apparently swept her off her feet in more ways than one, when he took her home on the night of Bobby's ambulance ride to the hospital.

Raul and Barbara were disappointed Sandy couldn't come on the trip, but they were thrilled for her as well. It also saved them from having to hide or explain the adult sleeping arrangements in the cabin to the teenagers. Barb and Raul took the only large bedroom on the first floor, while the teens slept in the second floor apex of the cabin. It was a largely unfinished open space featuring mattresses scattered around on the floor to use with sleeping bags.

Bobby sat up and stretched. He was a little sore. Raul had made himself available to the kids to work on their karate as much as they liked. After Bobby's encounter with Van, and Julie's with her dad, they were both keen to work with him. Sammy worked with Raul to introduce Dave to the discipline as well, but they were not putting in as much time as Bobby and Julie, preferring to watch or explore the beach.

Julie saw Bobby sit up and did likewise. "Want to go for a run to loosen up?" he asked her.

"Sure, sounds good," she replied. They looked down at Sammy and Dave. They had either fallen asleep or were trying hard to act like they were.

"Should we wake them up?" Julie said mischievously, dipping her hand into the nearby ice chest with coke in it, preparing to flip frigid water on them. They could see Dave give a slight smile, Sammy a slight frown, neither opening their eyes.

"Nah, let them sleep. Besides, you really don't want to wake up Sammy like that. 'Grumpy' just doesn't quite describe it." Sammy smiled and slowly nodded agreement, still keeping her eyes closed.

"I see," replied Julie. "Good to know!"

They each grabbed a coke and began to walk towards the ocean where the sand was firmer to run on. They hadn't finished their drinks when they reached the waves lapping at the shore, so they walked out into the gentle surf. The waves tickled their calves on the way in, and dug the sand from beneath their feet on the way out.

"Thanks again for taking me on this trip, Bobby," said Julie sincerely. "This is so beautiful. This is like the best week of my life. I don't think I deserve something like this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.