1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Patty was in her room doing some homework when the phone rang. Her mom answered it downstairs and she thought no more about it, until she heard her mom pounding up the stairs to her room. Something's up, she thought. Her mom never ran anywhere!

She burst into the room without knocking, another out of character action, and said breathlessly, "Phone for you."

Patty stared at her like she was an alien. "Okay Mom. Thanks." Her mom continued to stand there staring at her, then at the phone and back to her again. She raised her highbrows at her mom, who got the hint. "Oh sorry," she said, and retreated out the door, closing it behind her.

She picked up the phone. "Hello?"

There was a long silence, then finally, "Hey."

She sucked in her breath. "Bobby?"

"Yeah."

She didn't know what to say. "I'm glad you called."

Long pause. "Sure."

"I've missed you."

Another long pause followed. "Uh huh."

"This is like talking to a rock," she thought in growing frustration.

Before she could try another approach, Bobby said, "I talked to Collette today."

Ohmygod, thought Patty. "You did?"

"Yeah."

"About what?"

"You. Well, you and me. And you and her. And you and... and Van."

She was stunned. How could Collette talk to Bobby about her and Van? "Oh," was all she could squeak out.

"She also said you love me."

Patty sat speechless.

"Do you?" prompted Bobby.

"Yes," she said immediately.

"I love you too," he replied.

Patty began trembling, her eyes becoming moist. "You do?" she sniffed.

"Yeah I think so," he replied. "But we have to talk about some things. I don't think we've been honest with each other. We've been telling each other what we think the other wants to hear."

"Okay," she replied shakily. There was another long pause.

"Let's talk about sex, " said Bobby.

Oh god, she thought. "Okay."

"You want to have sex," he said factually.

Her voice raised in pitch as she said immediately, "No, I can wait, really..."

"Patty," he interrupted. "You want to have sex. Don't you."

There was a long silence. "Yes," she finally said.

"Patty, I think you also like, or need... a lot of... reassurance... sometimes... about our relationship. You wish we could be together more."

There was another long silence. It made her sound like an insecure ninny, and she started to object. Then she thought of how the daily interaction with Van had slowly turned her head around. "Yes," she finally said softly.

"You know that won't really be possible until next school year?"

Patty began to panic. Bobby was leading her into a box that she didn't want to go into.

"Bobby, no, don't say that, don't, no!"

"Patty," he said patiently.

"Bobby, don't push me away! I'm sorry for what happened, it was a mistake, I'm sorry-"

"Patty," he interrupted.

"Yeah?" she said forlornly.

"I talked to Collette about all that. I don't blame you for what happened."

"You don't?" she breathed.

"No. But we have to look at why it did happen. I think a lot of it was because I can't be there for you like you need your boyfriend to be. Not yet. But when I'm in high school with you, I'll be able to."

"So what are you saying?"

"Patty... I think we should see how we feel when school starts again in the fall. It's only a few months away. I'm willing to do that if you are."

"But what about now, what about the summer?"

There was a long silence. "Patty, I think I love you. But this thing with Collette and Van, to me it means that you're not sure either. We need to be honest with each other. You want to have sex. I'm not sure. You want to be with me. But... other people still have some interest to you."

He waited for her to contradict him. And waited...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.