1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

The Carolina sun beat down on Collette's back yard, as Collette, her brother Dave, and Patty sunned themselves by the pool. Jackson Brown's "Fountain of Sorrow" seeped from the speaker rocks surrounding the teens as they drowsed on their lounge chairs:

"But when you see through love's illusions, there lies the danger
And your perfect lover just looks like a perfect fool
So you go running off in search of a perfect stranger
While the loneliness seems to spring from your life
Like a fountain from a pool..."

"Can somebody change the channel on that fucking thing?" barked Patty suddenly, startling Dave and Collette.

"What?" asked Dave.

"I'll get it," said Collette, jumping up to run into the kitchen to change the channel.

To Patty it seemed like there was always something coming up to remind her of Bobby and their lost relationship. In spite of Barbara's assurances that she should be patient, Bobby continued to refuse to take her calls. As much as it hurt, she was beginning to wonder if it was time to move on.

When Collette came back out, Patty stood up as well. "Thanks Collette, but I better get going. I've got some homework I'm behind on. Besides, I'm sure you all are tired of me moping around about Bobby all the time." She held up her hand to stop Collette from protesting. "I promise, I'm just about over it. I sure appreciate you all being patient with me."

She and Collette hugged and Patty declined a ride home and left through the side gate. She thought the walk would do her good.

Collette had mixed emotions about what Patty had said. While she agreed she needed to stop beating herself up about Bobby, she still felt partially to blame for Bobby's hurt and rejection of Patty. The pain in his eyes when he asked if Patty and she were lovers on that horrible night was still burned into her memory.

She returned to her lounger and sat down across from her brother, who was lying face down on his. "Shit," she muttered half to herself, half to Dave.

"Yeah," replied Dave. He and his sister were close, and they could usually communicate a lot without a lot of words. "Not much you can do about it sis. Don't beat yourself up too much."

"Thanks." She hesitated a moment, then asked, "Do you, uh, know about me and Patty?"

"Yeah," he replied again. They both knew the other was aware of Collette's bi-sexuality, though they seldom talked about it directly.

"Dave, I think I know the answer to this, but... did you tell Bobby?" she asked cautiously.

Dave snorted. "Of course not. Bobby's my friend, but you're my sister. I know you weren't doing anything with Patty that she didn't want to do. This is between Bobby and Patty."

Collette's heart swelled with love for her brother. She hopped over to him and lay on top of him to give him a full body hug and a kiss on his ear. "Thanks bro. I... I'm sorry I asked. I know you love me too much to do that. I hope you know I love you back just as much!"

Dave was glad that he was lying face down, as an erection began to cramp the confines of his swim suit. Collette was his sister, but for god's sake, she was a stacked beauty lying nearly naked on him, squeezing and kissing him. He was only human after all.

"Collette... there is something I should tell you though."

Collette stopped in mid hug and lay still, though still spread out over his body that was hot from the sun. Her crotch was pressed against the hard cheeks of his ass, and the heat coming off felt disturbingly good.

"Go ahead, Dave," she said softly.

"I've... I've been home a couple times when you and Patty were... were together. Out here. I watched, sis. I'm sorry that I invaded your privacy like that."

"You watched us make love?" she asked quietly in his ear.

"Yeah."

Collette squirmed herself around on his ass again, under the pretext of adjusting her position on his back. She was actually dealing with a rush of horniness suddenly flowing through her body. The idea that her little brother watched her fuck Patty senseless on these very lounge chairs was proving to be a surprising turn on for her.

"That's ok, Dave. You weren't grossed out or anything I hope?"

"Hardly! Why do you think I watched? It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in real life!" He stopped himself, realizing what he'd said.

Collette gave out a throaty laugh on his back. The wiggles it induced in her body made Dave's cock grow some more. "I didn't know you had a thing for Patty," said Collette teasingly. "What's that song? 'My best friend's giiiirl friend!'" she sang in his ear.

"I don't have a thing for Patty!" he said, his face heating.

"But you said it was the hottest thing you'd ever seen."

"Two naked babes going at it like that? It sure was."

"You think I'm a babe?"

"Collette!" he said in exasperation.

"What?"

"You're my sister!"

"So I can't be a babe?"

"Yes, you're a babe!"

"So let's see if I've got this straight. You don't have a thing for Patty, but I'm a babe, and it was the hottest thing you've ever seen in real life? I just want to be sure I understand," she said with a giggle, beginning to sensuously rub Dave's arms with her hands.

"Collette! Stop it!"

She stopped rubbing his arms, instead moving to assume the cowgirl position while perched on his ass, her hands now resting lightly on his back, her thighs squeezing his waist to keep her balance.

"I'm sorry bro. It's just a turn on to me to realize that I turn you on. I hope you don't mind," she cooed.

"N-no, I don't mind," he answered honestly. His cock was now as hard as a rock, and he was beginning to lose the ability to have coherent thoughts as the blood rushed away from his brain.

"Dave... you know I'm bi, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I really prefer guys. I just haven't figured out how to keep a boyfriend. Most guys seem to get intimidated by girls that are athletes - they think we're too assertive or something. That's why a lot of the girls that do sports do each other too, just for fun mostly. But that doesn't mean I don't like guys. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. I thought that guy you were going with last year would work out, but he didn't last long, either."

"In more ways that one, little brother!" she giggled, the vibrations traveling through her belly to her crotch and thighs that were clamped around her brother.

"Collette!" Bobby exclaimed in mock admonishment, but she could tell he didn't mean it. She remained perched on Dave's ass, thinking silently for a while.

"Dave?" she finally said, very softly.

"Hmm?"

"Are you, uh, well I don't want to embarrass you, okay? You know I love you, right?

"Yeah?" he said, half answer, half question.

"Dave, have you been with a girl yet? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Dave eventually answered softly, "No."

After another extended silence, Collette eventually said, almost too quietly for Dave to hear, "Maybe we could help each other."

Dave was almost afraid to breathe. "You mean... you and me?" he finally said.

"Yeah," she said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as well as her brother. "I'm not trying to take advantage of you. We love each other, right? I mean, we're not going to get married or anything. But we could help each other out. I miss being with a guy sometimes. You'd learn about being with girls. No harm, no foul the way I see it."

"What about Patty?" asked Dave. He knew his sister had a physical relationship with Patty, but he didn't know the emotional link between the girls. He wondered how much it had contributed to Patty's breakup with Bobby.

"Patty's my friend Dave, and sometimes we have sex. When we first got together, it was when I offered her safe sex while she was waiting for Bobby to be ready. We're closer than most friends," she said with a laugh, "but we're still friends with benefits. We're not in love, if that's what you're asking."

"Collette... I think you need to tell Bobby that. He won't talk to Patty. Maybe he'd listen to you. For all he knows, Patty could have left him for you."

Collette thought about how to answer that without telling Dave about Patty's 'non-date' with Van. "I'll think about it Dave. It's really between Patty and Bobby like you said before. But I'll think about it. If it would help Patty then I probably should."

As she was saying this, Collette began slowly running her hands over Dave's back. She would reach high up to cup the tops of his shoulders, and back down to press the small of his back, close to the "v" at the junction of her muscled thighs.

"That feels great, sis," breathed Dave.

"I have to confess something too Dave," said Collette. "I'm not just working on my tan when I come out to watch you swim and work out. I think you're pretty hot yourself."

Dave remained silent other than other than soft moans of pleasure. After a few more minutes of rubbing her brother's back, she stopped and moved to kneel by his head to look into his eyes.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. Okay?"

Dave looked back into her eyes and gave her a smile of reassurance. "Okay, sis."

She leaned forward, and for the first time in as long as he could remember, his sister kissed him on the lips. Her lips were soft and wet and wonderful, just like he'd fantasized they would be, so many times before.

When she pulled back from the kiss, Dave reached his arm around her to pull her back for another, as Collette moaned into his mouth with surprised pleasure. She felt his tongue tentatively reach out to touch hers, and they began exploring the other's mouth slowly, sensuously.

When they separated again, Collette give him a soft smile. "Would you like to go up to my room?" she asked, reaching down for his hand to help him up. Dave smiled shyly and simply nodded.

Dave had the pleasure of following her up the stairs to her bedroom, looking up at her long muscled legs and firm ass, seeing her large breasts occasionally become visible when they swung from side to side on her chest to peek around her back at him. He couldn't believe his most secret fantasy was about to be realized!

Pausing only to lock the bedroom door behind them, she led him directly to her bed. Turning her back to him, she asked softly, "Would you help me take my suit off? The top has a catch in back."

After a moment's study he deduced how the fastener worked, and unclipped it for her. She held it in place while she turned around to face him. "Pull it down," she breathed to her brother.

They both realized they were at the point where they were leaving behind what had been the prior boundaries of their relationship. Nothing would be the same after they took this step.

With trembling fingers, Dave reached to hook a finger into the junction of her suit top between her breasts. His finger brushed against her tits as he reached between them for the thin strand of connecting fabric. With a last look in her eyes to confirm her desires, he slowly tugged the top loose, releasing her tits to move slightly out and downward, with her nipples standing out from the upslope of her glorious breasts.

"Oh my goodness," gasped Dave as he stared at them.

"Touch them Dave. Touch me. Would you like to hold them? Please Dave?" Dave noticed how quickly she shifted from demanding, to begging for his caress.

"You want me to touch you?" he teased, surprising himself as he said it.

"Yes, please Dave. Touch me. Put your hands on me. Put your mouth on me. Please."

By some instinct, Dave remained still. As much as he wanted to grab and suck on his sister's tits, something held him back to wait and see what his sister would do.

When he still didn't reach for her, Collette finally moaned in her frustration, and dropped to her knees in front of him. "If you won't, then I will." She grasped the waist of his swim trunks and carefully lifted it over his erection as she swiftly pulled them down to the floor. "Oh my, you're a thick one," she observed just before Dave felt the most wonderful sensation in his life as Collette sucked her brother's hard cock into her warm mouth.

She grasped the base of his cock and held it steady as her mouth moved in and out, taking more and more of his cock inside on each succeeding down stroke. After only a few moments of this, Dave was just starting to feel the beginnings of an orgasm when she stopped and looked up at him. "You're not going to last very long the first few times you have sex Dave. That's normal. So if you cum quickly, don't be upset. Okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.