1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Barbara closed the bathroom door behind her, and immediately retrieved her vibrator from a drawer below the sink. She stared at herself in the mirror, noting her protruding nipples and flushed chest.

"Oh Barbara, you are so bad," she said to herself. "You shouldn't be acting like this with your son."

She quickly pushed her soaking panties down her sleek legs, flipped the switch on the toy, and slowly pushed it into herself.

If she worked fast, she hoped she could get herself off and back to her son before he realized what she'd been up to. She felt like she needed the same release as he had, and for the same reason. If she didn't, she was afraid she would take things too far during her son's kissing lesson.

While she slowly slid the toy in and out of her pussy, she had an angel on one shoulder whispering in her ear, and a devil on the other side, arguing back and forth through her head.

"Don't worry about it," said the angel. "You're only helping him grow up and learn things he'll need to know."

"Oh bullshit," countered the devil. "You're an oversexed slut that is taking advantage of a young boy to scratch your own itches."

"I love him, and I've explained to him why I'm doing this. He's ready to learn, and what he learns will make his life so much easier later."

"You just want to have sex with him, don't you? You want to see what was behind that sheet draped over his knees, and sink yourself down over it, nice and sloooow..."

"I know what damage ignorance can cause. He'll lose his friend Patty if he is so afraid of intimacy that he can't even speak to a girl. He needs to know there's nothing to be afraid of."

"I wonder how big he is. I can't believe how high his stuff flew into the air. It's got to be a big one."

The vibrator hummed in her pussy, and she climbed rapidly toward her release. The voices in her head were veering decidedly toward the devil's side of the argument, as the contractions in her belly became more frequent, more pronounced, more pleasurable.

"What would really be fun would be to suck on him. Oh god, imagine feeling his big cock swelling up in my mouth and blasting down my throat."

"God I should have offered to jerk it off for him, not just help him do it himself. Imagine how firm it would feel in my hand."

Barbara's legs began to shake too much to remain standing. She sank to her knees, roughly pinching and pulling on her nipples with one hand, pumping the dildo more and more rapidly in and out of herself with the other, while her thighs flexed up and down as if riding her imaginary lover, her son.

"Oh Bobby, taaaaaake meeeeee!" she moaned softly as she went over the edge, her eyes seeing stars just before snapping shut, her teeth then biting down on her lower lip to keep herself from screaming.

All the muscles below her waist seemed to clench at once, trying to crush the vibrator embedded in her body. She panted, struggling to stay silent as the orgasm ripped through her.

While the aftershocks were still rumbling inside her, she somehow managed to force herself to turn off the toy and ease it out, before she started another climb up the orgasm mountain. She really wanted to, but she new that Bobby would guess what she'd been up to if she stayed away much longer.

She gripped the edge of the counter and pulled herself to a standing position on her still trembling legs. She pulled off the now sweaty nightgown and threw it in the laundry hamper. She put on a fresh pair of panties, and pulled one of John's shirts over her head. She reasoned the shirt would hide the evidence of her orgasm better than the nightgown, and perhaps it would better help her and Bobby to stop at kissing.

She looked at her flushed face in the mirror. Now that she'd had her release, the angels were back in control of the voices in her head. She hoped she'd be able to keep the devil away, as she once again opened the door to the bedroom to rejoin her son.


"All right, honey, ready for your lesson?" She walked over to Bobby's side of the bed and looked down at him.

"I guess so," he said contentedly. His body, like hers, was still basking in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm. "What do we do?"

"Well, I know you've had a few kisses already," she said with a grin, while he colored slightly. "But let's start with how your first kiss with a new girl would go. It's likely to be standing on a girl's porch somewhere when you bring her home after a date. So I was thinking I should have you stand up for a start. Did you put your shorts back on, honey?"

Bobby was struck by how casual and matter of fact his mom could be about such things. But it was already having the desired affect. Instead of tensing up and getting tongue tied at the mere mention of something possibly sexual, he was able to calmly look up at her and reply, "Yep."

He swung his legs out over the side and stood up next to his Mom. Another recent growth spurt had him taller than her by a couple inches.

"Alright, you remember what I told you about your lips, right?" Bobby nodded. "Okay. But there are some other things we need to talk about first."

"Jeez, more talking," thought Bobby.

"An important part of a first kiss is to know how to approach the young lady in question," she said with a giggle.

"Before you kiss her, you have to be sure that she will accept your kiss. You don't put your hands on a girl and pull her to you for a first kiss. That might scare her off, even if she wants to kiss you too.

"For a first kiss, the first touch between you really should be just with your lips. You should keep your hands to yourself until the next kiss, or maybe even the next date altogether, depending on how well you know each other at that point."

Bobby began to think this was entirely too complicated.

"So when you think the time is right for a first kiss, you look into the girls eyes and slowly move your head toward hers. If she doesn't look scared or back away, you continue to get closer. Then, while her eyes are still open, you tilt your head to one side so she can tell which way you want your heads to fit together. If you close your eyes too soon, you might miss seeing her decide to back away, or you could both tilt your heads the same way and smack your noses together."

Bobby giggled at that one.

"Then just as your lips are about to touch, you close your eyes. You should make the first kiss a brief one, not a peck like with your grandmother, but still don't overstay your welcome. Then you can back up and look at each other to see if she wants more, or if that's it for the night."

"Geez, that's a lot to keep track of Mom. I don't know if I can remember all that."

"It's really not all that complicated. But that's one of the reasons a little practice before hand can take the mystery out of things, and you can relax. This way you can have more brain cells available to think about the emotional side of things. You know, how you feel about each other as people, and not just your body parts. Not that thinking about body parts is all bad," she said with a chuckle.

"So let's try a first kiss. Ready?" she said.

"I think so."

"Okay then." She paused and looked up at her son. "I really had a good time tonight, Bobby. That really was a great movie."

Momentarily confused, Bobby caught on and also dropped into character. Without even thinking about any underlying meaning in using the name, he instinctively replied "Thanks Patty. I had a great time too. Thanks for going out with me."

"Sure. I'd like to do it again sometime."

"Great."

"Okay," said Barbara, dropping out of character and becoming Mom again, "if you listen to what the girl is saying, you can get a clue about whether she would likely want to kiss you.

"All girls, if they are polite, will say thanks for the evening of something like that. But if they are comfortable talking about going out with you again, or they mention when or where they next expect to see you, it probably means they are open to more.

"If a girl just says thanks for the date, but is evasive about getting together in the future, you might have to plan on no kiss or maybe a peck on the cheek." She paused and made sure she had his full attention.

"And whatever she wants to give you, that's what you have to accept. And you have to be sure you're not grumpy about it if you wanted more than she's ready for. It could be that she just needs more time to get to know you. If you're a butt about it, she won't give you another chance to show how great you are.

"But what's worse, she'll tell all her friends you're a pushy dork that expects too much too fast. Your dates will dry up in a hurry. Girls talk to each other. Even if she doesn't feel you're right together, if you're nice to her, she's likely to give you a good report when she talks about you with her friends. And you may want to date her friends, or friends of her friends, if it doesn't work out between you and her."

Bobby was soaking it all in like a sponge. It made a lot of sense, even if it was a bit overwhelming.

"So I think we'll see each other tomorrow between second and third period, right?" said Barbara, dropping back into character.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.