1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Across town a few hours later, Patty Robertson was climbing the stairs in Barbara's house.

After stopping off at home after school to say hi to her mom, she'd shouldered her backpack of school books and headed to Bobby's house. Patty and Bobby would study together, play music together, and talk about their days.

Patty had walked in the back door without knocking, as she had for years. She was reflecting over the last year, as she climbed to the second floor.

Patty had been there for Bobby as he dealt with the loss of his dad. It had been tough for the first few months.

The championship game, after much discussion, was declared a permanent tie by the local league's board. Co-championships were awarded to both teams.

Bobby hadn't picked up a baseball since.

When sign-ups came around for Babe Ruth (the next baseball level up from Little League in the area) the next season, Barbara had gently tried to persuade Bobby to turn out. Several coaches eager to draft him for their teams called as well, along with former teammates.

He loved to play the game. But now, he couldn't see himself playing without his dad being there. It would only bring home the fact he was gone.

Patty watched over and consoled him during that time. She helped as best she could while Bobby and his mom worked to build a new relationship, as the two members of a single parent family. Barbara and Bobby had seen a grief counselor for a while, until the cost had been more than Barbara could afford to continue.

During all this, Patty had fallen more deeply in love with Bobby Taylor.

She thought she'd first begun to love him when she was in 1st grade and he was in kindergarten. She would take his hand when crossing the street on the way to school, and he would look up at her and smile. Patty loved to see Bobby smile, loved the sound of his infectious laugh. She loved to watch the miraculous way he could take toys apart and put them back together.

Later, she loved how he grew to be so much bigger than other boys his age, as if to be just the right size for her. She loved to share her drawings with him, and to sing with him. Nowadays, she also loved looking at his broadening chest, his deepening dimples, and his striking blue eyes.

She now loved him with the eyes of a blossoming young woman. Her own body was maturing as well, beginning to lose the angular looks of a young teenager. Her shoulders were broadening, her hips were flaring although less so, and her rear was a firm bubble over slim but muscular thighs.

For his part, Bobby felt he could tell Patty anything. He thought her music was beautiful, and the way her drawings could capture people's thoughts and emotions bordered on magic. He was naturally behind Patty emotionally, as boys his age would be. Although he wasn't yet capable of the depth of feeling that Patty was, he knew he'd be lost without her.


When his father died, Bobby had withdrawn somewhat from Patty. He seemed to fear deeper emotional attachments that would expose him to more hurt. Even when they were together, there was a distance.

When she listened to him play his guitar his choices were all blues songs for a while. Once she'd thought her heart would break when she listened to him playing an Allman Brother's rendition of a blues piece, Stormy Monday.

They call it Stormy Monday
But Tuesday's just as bad.
Lord, and Wednesday's worse
And Thursday's all so bad...

Lord have mercy,
Lord have mercy on me.
Though I'm tryin' and tryin' to find my baby (daddy, sang Bobby),
Won't someone please send (him) home to me.

Then a month ago, after they'd spent a weekend together, her heart soared when Bobby surprised her with a tentative kiss on the lips. It seemed to have been more of an expression of friendship than a sexual overture, but Patty had been thrilled nevertheless. They'd shared another awkward kissing session since, but Bobby seemed determined to keep things moving slowly for some reason.

And then Barbara started talking about having to move. Patty despaired as Bobby had pulled back from her yet again.

As she approached the door to the upstairs recreation room in the big house, she was mulling all this over. She probably had another month, two at most before Bobby moved away from her. She decided that she'd been patient as long as she could. She didn't know if Bobby was ready, but she couldn't wait! She had to let him know how she felt.

She pushed open the door, expecting to find Bobby strumming his guitar, or with his nose in a book. The room was empty.

She turned to see if he was in his bedroom instead. The door was closed, which was a little unusual. She still didn't think to knock, as they had walked freely through each other's houses for years.

When she pushed open the door, she pulled up in shock. Bobby was sprawled out on his bed, sound asleep. That wasn't so unusual, as he sometimes stayed up late doing homework or playing his guitar, and then crashed after school the next day. What was unusual was what he was wearing. Or what he wasn't wearing.

He was lying on his side, facing away from her, without a stitch on. She could hear his gentle rhythmic snoring. She stared, her eyes sweeping up his muscular thighs to his tight butt, and on up his broad back to his wavy black hair - a slightly softer shade than his mother's.

She involuntarily moaned out loud, and then self consciously clapped her hand over her mouth when she heard herself. She willed herself to calm down. So now what should she do?

She thought about going downstairs and making a loud noise, then slowly coming back upstairs to give him time to cover up. She thought about going home to her own bedroom to process the image of naked Bobby in private, her fingers in her panties, strumming the old banjo so to speak.

And then she thought: what about what you were planning to do before you opened the door? Weren't you intending to let Bobby know how you felt about him? You wanted to confront him with your love, right? Ready or not, here I come? Well?

As these thoughts battled back and forth in her head, she found herself slowly creeping around the bed. She didn't consciously decide to do that. Her feet moved without her bidding.

As she reached the other side, Bobby's cock came into view. "Holy crap," she thought in awe. "This boy is big all over."

It lay flaccidly against his thigh, but still looked impossibly large to her inexperienced eyes. Her resolve faltered in front of his — what should she call it? "Never mind, not important, I can give it a name later," she thought distractedly.

Patty was not completely without experience. Like from the line in the movie, "one year, at band camp..." Patty went to music camps in the summer, while Bobby went to baseball camps.

Like the girl in the movie, she'd experimented with a trombone player who was there from another school. She'd never told Bobby about it, one of the few secrets she'd ever kept from him. During the course of the camp, they'd progressed from sitting together at the evening camp fire, to stolen kisses at the end of the day, to mutual petting over clothes, to petting underneath their shirts. On the last night of the camp they'd reached into each other's jeans to clumsily (but enthusiastically) bring each other off.

When she thought back to that night, she was both embarrassed that she'd "cheated" on Bobby, and emboldened by imagining what gold lay at the end of the sexual rainbow. That last night of band camp had been a lot of fun, and was part of her desire to get to the next level with her true love. If it had been good with the trombone player, it was likely to be fantastic with Bobby!

Patty knew she would have to guide him. She'd done that with Bobby her whole life, looking out for him, showing him new things while keeping him safe. Making a decision she hoped was the right one, she slowly sat on the bed next to her sleeping friend. Rather than wake him up and give him a chance to withdraw from her yet again, she decided to go for it.

The girls at school all agreed there were some things that no boy could refuse. If she was to ensure Bobby understood the depth of her feelings for him, there could be no half measures. She got up on all fours, facing away from Bobby, with her hands on either side of his hips. Bending down, she lowered her face to his cock.

When she got close enough, she took in a deep breath to gather his scent — soap, a little tangy perspiration, definitely boy. She nervously moistened her lips. She mentally crossed her fingers that she was doing the right thing, opened her mouth, and gently sucked in the head of his cock.

Bobby's breathing hitched for a moment, and then resumed its steady pattern. Patty slowly exhaled, realizing she'd been holding her breath. She let her mouth fill with warm saliva around the head, and then slowly drew in an inch of the shaft behind it before pausing again. She felt the first twitch in her mouth as the organ involuntarily began to fill with blood and firm up in response to her stimulation.

She drew back to the prominent ridge at the base of the head, and then slowly eased forward again, this time progressing a little further down the hardening shaft. In addition to hardening, his cock began to feel warmer in her mouth as well. She slowly repeated her advances and withdrawals, up and down. She could feel moisture begin to dampen her panties as she moved over her friend on his soft bed.

Bobby was having a wonderful dream. In his dream, he was being fellated by a beautiful woman. When he looked down at her, he couldn't make out her face. But it felt wonderful. He moaned in his sleep, slowly rolling onto his back and reaching down to touch the hair of the fantasy woman.

Patty felt Bobby's hand on top of her head, as she encircled his penis at the base with her right hand. She began pushing downwards with her hand on the down stroke of her mouth. He instinctively pushed upwards against her hand when her mouth descended, and relaxed as it rose again. After he unconsciously thrust into her mouth for several minutes, she could feel his scrotum begin to contract under her hand.

When his hand first encountered the girl's hair, Bobby's brain began to sort through how real it felt for something in a dream. He eventually began swimming slowly towards consciousness, just as his orgasm neared.

A second hand joined the first on her head to hold it in place as Bobby's cock first swelled in her mouth, then shuddered as the first spasm of his orgasm launched itself into Patty's wetly sucking mouth. Patty's eyes went wide and she fiercely fought her gag reflex as more and more come spurted into her mouth.

Bobby's eyes popped open to take in what was happening. The first thing he saw was Patty's upturned rear end in his face, firm and round and lovely, perched over the flexing of her thighs as she leaned over him. He couldn't see her face or top of her body at all, just her heart shaped butt.

In that moment of climax and disorientation, he opened his mouth. And everything that Patty had been striving for, with all her heart and soul, was suddenly kicked on its side.

"Mom?"

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.