Two Heads Are Better Than One - Cover

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kandy and John have a sexy satisfying sex life. However they wanted to spread their horizons and try some new things. So they went online looking for a swuitable playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Meet John, a fifty-eight year old big handsome man. He stands about six foot one, and has the features of an American Indian. One of the first things that attracted Kandy to him was his enchanting smile. After a brief conversation with him, she was captivated by his confident attitude and generous heart.

John remembers the first time he saw Kandy. She was walking across the parking lot of the local restaurant toward him. God, she was gorgeous! Her emerald eyes and an enchanting smile captured his heart.

Meet Kandy, a fifty-five year old woman who stands about five foot-four. She has a full figure, emerald eyes, red hair, and a vivacious attitude towards life. She reluctantly decided to meet John on a blind date about two years ago. However when their eyes met, his charismatic spirit and gentle attitude mesmerized her. When they were together, it felt as if they had been friends forever. Their relationship soon progressed from friend to intimate lovers.

Last year, John married Kandy. Although both of them have an active, exciting sex life, they've decided to spread their horizons and try some new things. So, they went online in search of a suitable playmate.

In their search, they met a man from the United Kingdom named, Cedric. Kandy suggested they all become friends at first, then later on take it to the next level, and become intimate. In their conversations in getting to know one another, it was apparent that they had many things in common' they were upfront, honest and could talk openly about sex.

Like them, Cedric wanted to experience a threesome. However the ocean miles separated them and it was not likely that they would ever meet let alone to have a hot, exciting rendezvous'. That was all about to change.

One day Kandy was talking to Cedric when out of the blue he said, "Babe, how'd you like me to visit you in the states?"

"What, you mean you'd actually come over here to meet us? Won't that be kind of expensive, to travel all this way for sex?"

"Well not really, you see, I come to the states about every two years. This time, I'm thinking about flying into Nashville to do some bird watching and visit a few of my online friends. I would love to meet the two of you while I'm there."

Kandy felt her heart skip a beat as the beads of sweat trickled down her back. "Oh my God, you're serious aren't you?"

"Yes, I'd love to meet you and John and have a night or two of hot wild sex!"

Kandy thought to herself, "Oh my God! If Cedric was as hot in real life as he was in chat, she was in for an exciting sexual encounter!"

As she sat there mulling over his words, Kandy envisioned John on one side and Cedric on the other. Each of her hands would be wrapped around a cock as the men were each sucking and biting a nipple. She quivered from head to toe and felt her nipples harden as her juices soaked through her panties and ran down the crack of her ass.

Kandy shook her head and came back to reality and told herself it was time to tell John what was going on. He already knew that she played online, because she always told him about their hot cyber chats.

John would respond by saying, "You know something honey? If Cedric lived close, we'd meet for real and drive you crazy in bed. After all two heads are better than one."

Kandy then told Cedric to hang on a minute because she wanted John to join in the chat.

Cedric replied, "Ok, but hurry up babe, my cock is throbbing to hear about his reaction."

Kandy went into the living room and asked John is he had a minute, because she had something important to tell him.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Do you remember me telling you about Cedric from the United Kingdom?"

"Yes, I do. He always makes you hotter than hell and we fuck like crazy when you come to bed. Why?"

"Well I'm in a chat with him right now and he just told me he was thinking about coming to the states on vacation. One of the cities he would be visiting was Nashville, Tennessee. He wants to know if we can all get together while he is their."

John cocked an eyebrow and looked her straight in the eyes, "Hum, are you serious or just teasing me?"

"I'm not teasing you, this is real. Why don't you come join the chat and we can discuss the details."

"Well you know I don't really care that much for chat's honey. Why don't you speak for us both and tell him that I'd love to meet him for dinner, drinks, and sex."

"Okay, let me go tell him."

She returned to the den and typed the following words on her computer screen. "Cedric, John thinks it's a marvelous idea. When do you plan to come over here?"

"I'm not really sure, but I was thinking about maybe sometime around May."

"Oooooh that's just a few months away. I for one cannot wait to meet you."

"Me neither babe, now I have to get ready to go to work. As soon as I decide what to do, I'll email you the details."

After they bid each other farewell, Kandy sat there for a moment going over the conversation in her mind. Oh God, the thought of meeting Cedric electrified every inch of her body with desire. She glanced around the room and slid her fingers inside her panties.

By that time, John's curiosity got the best of him and he wondered what Cedric and Kandy were talking about, or were they just playing via cam-chat. After letting out a sign, he chuckled mischievously and slowly crept toward the den hoping to catch Kandy and do a bit of teasing.

When he was just outside the doorway, John paused for a moment and listened, but didn't hear anything. He popped his head around the corner and noticed Kandy's eyes were closed and her fingers were inside her panties.

Seeing his chance, he shouted, "Well don't keep me in suspense doll. What'd he Cedric say?"

Kandy bit her tongue, jumped, and almost fell out of the chair. "Yikes!!! Dang-it John, I wish you wouldn't startle me like that! "

"You know me, I just couldn't resist that!"

"Oooh you just wait sweetheart, paybacks are fun. Ok, here's the scope, Cedric told me he was thinking about coming to visit for a couple of weeks in May. I for one, wish he was coming tomorrow, because I know the three of us will have a great time!"

"I know! I can see it now. After dinner we'll rendezvous in his hotel room. You'd excuse yourself to change into something more comfortable. As you head for the bathroom, we strip and sit on the bed. Our throbbing cocks standing at attention, drooling in anticipation.

"As I sit there naked on the bed with him, I begin daydreaming of things to come. I'm quickly brought back to reality by Cedric's whistle. I look toward the bathroom. There you stand all decked out in that red skimpy baby-doll outfit."

Kandy slithered her tongue across her lower lip as her eyes sparkled with lust. "Oooooh God, how about a dress rehearsal honey?"

"Ooooh baby, I like the way you think! You always know how to make my blood boil and my dick throb. I'd say, let's skip the outfit and fuck!"

Kandy arose from her chair, walked over to John, and placed her arms around his neck, "I'm game, lets go!"

John turned and walked toward the bedroom with Kandy following him, both of them discarding clothing as they went. Once inside the door, he pulled her into his arms, kissed her passionately, and then laid her on the bed.

They spent the most of the night making love and talking about what the three of them could do when they met. As the morning sun crept over the hill the two of them were asleep wrapped up in each others arms.

Cedric and Kandy continued to chat and cyber as usual over the next two weeks. Each time she asked about the trip, Kandy would be disappointed, because he still hadn't decided on a date.

The following weekend, Kandy logged into her computer. The first thing she noticed was an email from Cedric. With shaky fingers Kandy opened the letter and gasped when she read the following words.

Greetings babe,

Kandy, I'm sorry it took me so long to set the date for my trip. I'm finally on my way to the USA. It's going to happen I made all the arrangements today. Whooopeeeeee I can't wait! God, I can't wait to kiss and hold you babe!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.