Home Coming - A Love Story - Cover

Home Coming - A Love Story

by Sir Lancelot 88

Copyright© 2007 by Sir Lancelot 88

Erotica Sex Story: A man arrives home from a business trip and gives his wife some much needed attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The planes tires squealed as we touched down on the runway. I sighed with relief. It was so good to be getting back home, I couldn't wait to be back in my darlin's arms. It had been a grueling trip and I was exhausted. I collected my carryon bag and made my way out of the plane. As soon as I got into the terminal I made a quick call on my cell phone to be sure she was on her way to pick me up.

Her sweet, sexy voice crackled in my ear, "I'm on the expressway. Traffic is terrible so I may be a few minutes late. I love you."

I got the rest of my luggage and went out to the curb to wait. It wasn't too long before I saw the familiar car approaching. She pulled up to the curb next to me and popped the trunk. I tossed my bags in the trunk and sank down into the passenger seat. She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, "How are you doing. babe?" "I'm doing OK. It's good to be home." Just seeing her again was beginning to ease my feeling of exhaustion.

She pulled away for the curb and we made our way through the traffic streaming away from the airport. I just sat and watched her drive. Her glorious red hair reaching almost to her shoulders, the profile of her pert, little nose as she kept her eyes on the road, the swell of her breasts stretching the fabric of her blouse, all combined to remind me what I had been missing for the week I had been gone.

When we got onto the expressway traffic was heavy, but moving smoothly. I slid over closer to her and put my hand on her right knee. Traffic was too heavy to use cruise control so she had to keep her right foot on the gas pedal. I slowly slid my hand up her thigh and under her skirt. Her breath caught as my hand touched the crotch of her panties. I rubbed the tips of my fingers up and down over her panty covered slit until I felt the wetness soaking through the thin fabric. I pushed the crotch of panties aside and slid two fingers into her slippery cunt, slowly moving them in and out while watching the expression on her face as she fought to concentrate on driving.

"Geez, I can't drive with you doing that! If you don't stop right now there's going to be one whale of an accident in about 30 seconds."

Reluctantly, I removed my hand for her crotch. I brought the glistening fingers to my lips and smeared some to her nectar on them. Licking my lips, I murmured, "Damn, you taste good! We better get home soon." I reached over and put my pussy juice slicked fingers to her lips. She sucked them into her mouth and licked them clean. She smiled as I retrieved my fingers, "Don't worry, babe, you're going to get a whole lot more than that little taste before you can sleep tonight."

After about another 30 minutes we pulled into our driveway. I unloaded my stuff from the trunk and we made our way into the house. Dropping my bags just inside the door, I put my arms around her and pulled her close. Our lips met and our tongues entwined. Within seconds we were working furiously at removing each others clothes as we made our way to the couch. By the time we reached the couch we were both naked and our clothes were strewn along a path from the front door to the couch. I eased her down onto the couch on her back and knelt between her legs, gazing at her beautiful pussy with its thatch of lovely peach colored pussy hair that I loved so much covering her mound. I couldn't resist pressing my face into that fragrant thatch, running my tongue through it, not caring if a few loose strands ended up in my mouth. I slipped two fingers into her cunt coating them with her slick juices. I drew my fingers up her slit and gave her clit hood a generous coating of her juices. I could feel the firmness of her clit through its hood and when I gently spread her pussy lips I was greeted with the sight of the glistening pink tip of her clit already peeking out of its hood. I lowered my head to suck the sweet morsel into my mouth to its place of entrapment between my lips as the tip of my tongue flicked the firm little bundle of super sensitive nerves. Guttural, animal sounds came from her mouth as her hips began buck against my face. I reached up and gripped a perfect handful of tit in each hand, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples until they were as firm as her clit. I pinched her nipples just firmly enough to make her groan as my tongue worked relentlessly on her clit. Soon her body began to squirm and she squealed as her clit began to explode with pleasure. She grabbed my head and forced it down away from the too intense sensation in her clit and I found my tongue sliding into her gushing cunt just as her orgasm reached its peak. Her spasms caused her to fuck my tongue with her cunt as I swallowed as much of her delicious juices as I could.

When she began to relax and her breathing slowed I moved up over her and slid my hard cock into her slippery cunt just as my tongue found its way into her mouth. She sucked my pussy flavored tongue while my cock pumped in and out of her sopping cunt making delightful fucking sounds with my balls slapping her wet ass. Her second orgasm hit within minutes, her cunt squeezing tight around my cock as she again squealed with delight at the fantastic sensations rippling through her body. I held my cock deep inside her as she gasped for breath letting her savor the sensation.

I withdrew my cock from he cunt and climbed up to straddle her body with my knees on the couch on either side of her. I brought my glistening member to her lips as her mouth opened to let my cock slid in. I placed my hands on her head grabbing two handfuls of beautiful red hair and began to fuck her mouth just as I had fucked her cunt with my balls slapping her chin instead of her ass. I was soon near the point of cumming with no intension of slowing down. The first thick jet of cum went directly down her throat, then I pulled back to let her catch the rest of the load that I had been saving all week just for her. My cock felt like it was gong to spurt forever as I could feel her gulping the hot, thick, cock sap that filled her mouth again and again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.