Stranded Daddies - Cover

Stranded Daddies

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was supposed to be a quick trip. Up and back for a simple soccer game, but when Dave's car broke down, he and Dick were stranded with only their darling virgin daughters for company. No TV. no radio. no games. nothing. What on earth could they do to fight off the boredom and keep themselves busy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When Dick woke up, he had a full fledged morning woody, and an armful of beautiful teenager, whose soft breasts were pressed against him. He tried to extricate himself from her arms, so he could go to the bathroom, but that woke her up too. Her hand drifted to his boner.

"Mmmmm, so hard," she murmured.

"It gets that way in the morning," he whispered. "I have to pee."

"Oh," she said, sounding disappointed. "I thought it was for me."

"It is for you," he said, pinching her buttock. "As soon as I get back from the john."

He got up and, on his way past the other bed, looked to see Cindy lying on top of her father, her legs spread, and her knees on the bed. He was shocked to see that Dave's prick was slimy with spunk, and Cindy's pussy was pressed into it. It looked like all that spunk might have run out of her pussy! He stopped, staring. He couldn't believe Dave had actually fucked his daughter. Both men had resisted the thought of that, and the girls had too! He hadn't heard anything during the night, and if Cindy had lost her virginity, he was sure it would have made the kind of noise that would have wakened him.

He bent over and looked more closely. Her pussy lips were spermy. His prick was spermy. EVERYTHING was spermy! Dave's prick looked like it might have slipped out of her pussy in the night, as they slept!

His bladder screamed at him, and he stood back up and went to the john. He had to sit down and force his prick into the bowl, it was so hard. As usual, it softened a bit as the strong stream resulted in the ecstasy of the pain leaving. He couldn't believe they had fucked... right there in the bed next to him and Denise. But the evidence was plain. Not only had he fucked her, he had done it bareback! He had cum in his own daughter's sweet, unprotected pussy!

By the time Dick left the bathroom, he was hard as a rock again. Just thinking about Dave's prick, sliding in and out of Cindy's young pussy, spurting her full of Daddy cum, had his balls boiling. He looked at them again. They were still asleep.

His eyes went to his bed, and the girl lying on it. She was on her back... waiting for him... looking at him. She had that sleepy look of a sexually satisfied woman. He looked at the dark hair that hovered, above her own thick, pink pussy lips. They were closed now, as if to protect her virginity. Would she let him fuck her too? Would she let him spurt his own Daddy cum deep in her belly? How could he asked her to let him do that? She had made it clear she wanted to stay a virgin. But Cindy had too, and she had obviously changed her mind. Lust raged in him.

He put his forefinger to his lips, and beckoned Denise to come to the foot of the other bed. She looked at him questioningly, and he gestured again. The bed creaked as she got up, and padded to join her father. He pointed.

Denise looked where he was pointing, and her eyes grew wide. Her young eyes came to the same conclusion that her father's older ones had. She leaned closer, unbelieving, holding her breath.

The first thing she felt, after the astonishment, was anger. They were supposed to do this together! They were supposed to get married and lose their virginities, side-by-side! Now Cindy had gone and ruined that. There was no doubt in Denise's mind that Cindy had been the aggressor. She had obviously wormed her pussy down, around Uncle Dave's hard prick, and taken it inside her. She stood up, letting her breath out, and taking in another, to scream.

Dick saw the anger on her face, and heard the intake of breath. His hand moved instinctively, to slap over her mouth, and he put his own mouth right by her ear.

"Quiet!" he hissed.

She struggled, until she realized he was too strong, and then slumped, as disappointment in her best friend took the place of anger. She turned, tears in her eyes, and Dick took his hand off her mouth. She hugged her Daddy.

"They weren't supposed to do that!" she whined.

"I know, baby," he said, stroking her naked back. He felt his prick pressing into her belly, and wished it was lower, between her legs. "I'm sure they just got carried away."

"They weren't SUPPOSED to get carried away!" she said, and he shushed her again.

"It's too late to do anything about it now," he whispered. "I know how they feel, anyway."

Denise's brain caught up with the last part of his statement slowly, but when it did, that comment exploded in her head. She pushed away, as much as she could, with his hands on her waist.

"You want to do THAT to me too?" she whispered, her eyes wide.

The look in his eyes answered for him. She suddenly felt his prick, pressing against her.

She shook her head. "I'm not ready for that," she said. "Cindy shouldn't have done that."

Dick felt rage that Dave had gotten to fuck Cindy, but Denise wouldn't let her father do the same thing. Then he was horrified that his mind would fall into that trap, and he pushed the rage back, with his will alone. He saw the concern... or was it fear?... on his own daughter's face, and felt ashamed that he would ever have considered coercing her.

"You're right, honey," he said, relaxing tense muscles. "They shouldn't have, and we can't let that affect us. You mean too much to me."

"But you want to?" asked his daughter.

The new openness between him and Denise was something he had reflected on a lot, in the last day or so. He had realized how precious it really was, and he didn't want to injure that. He nodded.

"I want to, but only if, and when, you're ready. If that's never, that's fine. I love you, and I want you to be happy. That's all that really matters to me."

While Dick didn't know it, it was exactly the right thing to say. Denise was used to boys being pushy... used to having to fight them off. For a man to put her wishes ahead of his was something that thrilled her to the core.

"Thank you," she said, going up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

That kiss got Denise going. Dick, of course, was already going, though he had put on the brakes a bit. There were other things he could do with her, and he knew she would make him spurt. That was enough. He didn't have to fuck her to create pleasure.

He put her on the bed, and when she realized he was going to go down on her again, she spread her legs happily. Soon she was thrusting her pussy up at his face, as he licked and sucked. When she felt her orgasm coming, she pulled the pillow over her face and moaned and groaned into it, so she wouldn't wake up the others.

Denise squirted Dick's face messy. He loved moving his lips around her slippery sex. He wanted to jack off, but his hand was dry. He thought of all that slippery juice, and lifted his face. He was crawling into position, when Denise took the pillow off her face. She looked alarmed as she lifted her head and saw her Daddy's boner hanging right above her pussy.

"Daddy!" she yipped.

"Shhhhh" he said. "I'm not going to put it in you. I just want to rub a little."

He let his back muscles relax, and lay the bottom of his stiff shaft in her open pussy lips. He slid it forward. Her clasping, slick lips were hot on his prick.

Denise felt that shaft scrape along her clitty, which had recovered from her first orgasm. It felt wonderful, and completely different than either of the fingers that had rubbed that little organ.

"Mmmmm" she said, encouraging him to keep going.

Dick started the age old rhythm of forward and back. He went back enough for the bottom of the head to dip into her open sex, but the angle was all wrong for penetration. It just felt good, and that was enough.

Denise gave a gasp as he speeded up, his prick now sawing back and forth, the head pushing her clitty aside, as it slid forward, and the shaft then mashing it, until he reversed, and went the other way. Knowing that her Daddy's prick was right there, at the entrance of her virgin tunnel was so exciting that her second orgasm came quickly. When he leaned down and bit one of her nipples gently, she went off.

She didn't put the pillow over her face this time.


Denise's agonized groan of ecstasy woke Dave, and he turned his head. His eyes popped open as he saw his best friend, solidly in the saddle of his daughter's thighs. His lunges, forward, and then back, and their effect on Denise, were plain. He was fucking her! It didn't occur to him that, what Cindy had done to him, an hour ago, could be done in reverse. His eyes convinced him that he was watching, as Dick took his daughter's virginity.

That impression was only heightened, when Dick groaned, pushed himself up off his daughter, and onto his knees, his left hand supporting the weight of his upper body. His right hand flashed to where they were joined. Dave lifted his head, to see Dick's hand grasping the prick he'd just taken out of his daughter's pussy. That hand was pumping, to finish him off. Long streams of thick white spunk shot out of the tip, painting Denise's pubic hair with a tangle of twisting streaks of white.

He had pulled out of her to cum, Dave thought. At least he had pulled out of her to cum. He saw Dick's head start to turn, and dropped his own, closing his eyes. The man had obviously lost control of things. Denise hadn't been complaining. She'd been having an orgasm. He didn't want his best friend to feel the shame of being seen, in his moment of weakness. No. Let him enjoy the moment, thinking no one knew.

They could always talk about it later on.

Eventually, Dick rolled, to lie beside his daughter. Her pussy lips were coated with his spend, just like those of her best friend, in the next bed. Like Cindy, she was sated, and sleepy, after cumming twice. She and her father drifted back to sleep too.


Cindy got up first. She padded to the bathroom, and closed the door. Dave heard the shower start. When she came out, he went in, and did the same thing. He came out, rubbing a towel over his hair, and saw that Cindy had put on her overalls again, except that, this time, there was no shirt under them. She was standing at the counter, pouring milk into a bowl of cereal, but when she saw Dave, she did the same thing Dick had done earlier, putting her finger to her lips. Then she took Dave's hand and led him to the foot of the other bed. Dick was lying on his side, his limp penis lying on top of one of Denise's thighs. Her other leg was bent at the knee, exposing her pussy to their view. Her pussy lips had closed back down, but a runnel of Dick's spunk had dripped between them, and a long drip was hanging from the bottom of her closed petals. Cindy pointed.

Dave nodded, and put is mouth to her ear.

"I know. I woke up and saw them doing it."

Cindy's reaction was just like that of her friend. She was mad. She turned and stalked to the front door, opening it and going through it outside, leaving her naked father standing there. She wasn't quiet about closing the door, and the sleeping couple on the bed jerked, both heads lifting.

"Sorry," said Dave, helplessly. "Cindy went outside and slammed the door."

He jumped into his jeans and, forgetting his shirt, went outside, barefoot. Cindy was right outside, crying.

"She was supposed to WAIT!" whined Cindy. "We were BOTH supposed to wait!"

"I know, baby," he said, wishing he could take away the hurt. "They probably just lost control. It's hard to keep control when you're that much in love." Like his friend had, Dave uttered fateful words. "I know how he feels, honey. I wanted to do that with you, last night."

"You did?" she said, whirling to face him. "I thought we agreed that wasn't right."

"We did," he said. "And I still think it's best that you save your virginity."

"We were supposed to WAIT!" she moaned. "We were going to go on our honeymoons together!"

"Wow," said Dave, the image of two young women on a joint honeymoon. It wasn't that different than what had happened the night before. He grimaced as he felt his jeans get tight. He didn't need that right now. She didn't need that right now.

"I know it was just a stupid dream," said Cindy, slumping. "But it was a nice dream."

"She should of at least woke me up," said Cindy. "She should of at least told me she was going to do it."

"Honey," he said gently. "Things like that happen very quickly. It's hard to stop, once it gets started. I'm sure they were both ashamed that things had run away with them, but they couldn't stop."

"What if that happens to us?" asked Cindy.

"It won't happen to us," said her father.

"It may as well, now," she said, miserably. "I don't want to be the only virgin."

Her unannounced about face, rattled Dave, and his prick got harder in his pants. Resisting the urge hadn't been so bad, when both of them were resisting. If she stopped, he didn't know if he could keep resisting or not.

"We'll see," he said, not knowing what else to say. "Just remember, they're our best friends for good reasons. We can't let this mess things up."

"I know," she said sadly. "I still love her... and Uncle Dick too. I'm just disappointed, that's all."

"I know," he said. "Come back inside. You woke them up when you slammed the door. Maybe we can talk about it."


They could not, as it turned out, talk about it, when they went back in. That's because Dick and Denise were in the bathroom, together. The shower was running again.

Cindy immediately thought of the two naked people in that room. They were probably doing it again. She didn't know how you could do it in a bathroom, or shower, but they were probably doing it again. Uncle Dick's dick was probably way up inside her, spurting again. Denise was probably going to have her own father's baby, and ruin everything even more!

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.