Stranded Daddies - Cover

Stranded Daddies

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was supposed to be a quick trip. Up and back for a simple soccer game, but when Dave's car broke down, he and Dick were stranded with only their darling virgin daughters for company. No TV. no radio. no games. nothing. What on earth could they do to fight off the boredom and keep themselves busy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

As soon as the girls were left alone, they faced each other.

"Can you BELIEVE IT?" asked Denise, instantly excited.

"I thought they were going to freak out!" sighed Cindy.

"They HEARD us!" said Denise. "And they didn't even YELL at us!"

"Didn't you hear them Neece?" asked Cindy, a look of wonder on her face. "They want to sleep with us too!"

"I can't believe that!" said Denise, wonder in her voice. To her, she was just a kid. Uncle Dave was a big, strong man, whom she loved, and had, for as long as she could remember. Her father was in the same category. That either man could look at her as a woman just blew her mind.

"We're going to have to talk about that," said Cindy, sounding nervous, for the first time.

"What's to talk about?" asked Denise, flippantly. "We want to sleep with them, and they want to sleep with us."

"Don't you GET it?!" said Cindy, heatedly. "They're not talking about squeezing our boobs. They're talking about the WHOLE THING!"

"No they're not," said Denise, firmly believing that. Her experience, to date, was along the lines of a little groping and some hot kisses. THAT was fun, but that's all you did.

"Of COURSE they are!" insisted Cindy. "They're MEN. They're real, grown up men, who have had sex before. WE'RE here because they had sex before, Neece! Grown ups have SEX!"

Denise's juvenile fantasy of Dave holding her, kissing her, and stroking her... and that's all... suddenly crumbled. She'd never seen a real penis before, but she'd seen pictures. The thought of seeing Dave's penis... and being touched by that penis... in places she'd never been touched... ever... suddenly overwhelmed her.

"We can't do THAT!" she gasped. "We're VIRGINS!"

"Why do you think they're so weirded out?" asked Cindy, who understood what was going on much better than the more flighty Denise. "They want to have SEX with us, Denise!"

"But we don't HAVE sex!" moaned Denise, unable to turn her perspective on a dime.

"THAT's why we have to talk to them about all this," said Cindy, reasonably. "We were just talking... before... right?"

Denise's brow furrowed. "You mean about sleeping with them? I think that would be dreamy... but not if they want to... fuck!" She said the last word in a whisper.

"That's what I mean," said Cindy. "Before, we were just dreaming about stuff. This is for real. They're grown ups. They think about this a lot different than we do. I think that's why they're so upset. They want to... fuck us!"

"Wait a minute!" gasped Denise. "They said they think about BOTH of us!"

"That's right," said Cindy. "Your Daddy wants to sleep with you." Her meaning was clear as the ring of a bell on a quiet day.

"And Uncle Dave wants to sleep with YOU!" gasped Denise. "AND ME!"

"Now I think you're finally getting it," said Cindy.

"Oh, wow," moaned Denise.

"So... what are we gonna do?" asked her best friend.


The scene in the motel office was exactly as it had been before. Dave rang the bell three times, this time, and waited, while he listened to the sound of the over-loud TV coming through the curtained door. Finally he pulled it aside. Pops was sitting in the same chair Mable had been sitting in. His head swiveled when he saw the curtain move.

"Oh, it's you." He sounded disappointed, somehow.

He got up and shuffled to the curtain, as Dave backed up.

Dave looked around and saw an envelope lying on the counter. It hadn't been opened. The pen he had registered with was lying by the book. He picked it up and slid the envelope over, to write on the back.

"We need to stay another night - maybe two" he wrote. He turned the envelope around so Pops could peer at it.

"Fine," said the old man. "You got enough toilet paper? I'll get over and change the linens in a bit."

Dave retrieved the envelope and wrote "The maid was just there."

"Maid?" asked Pops, looking confused. "Ain't got no maid. You're the first paying visitors to stay here in two months." He blinked. "Besides Jimmy Joe, I mean. He rents by the month."

Dave felt a stab of concern. Had the woman stolen their clothes? That would be about par for this town.

He wrote a description of the woman, filling the back of the envelope.

"Oh!" said Pops, after he laboriously read what Dave had written. "I fergot about Maria. She's not really the maid. She does odd jobs around town for folks... some laundry... cleaning, now and then... stuff like that. She's one of them illegals I think. She just works for tips, sort of. You'll have to pay her yerself. That ain't included in the rent."

"No problem," said Dave.

"I don't want no problems either," said the old man, as his hearing aids squealed. "Just pay her something and everybody will be happy. Now, we done here? I'm missing my soaps."

Dave just waved, helplessly, and he and Dick left.

They walked a little slower on the way back to the room.

"You just had to open your mouth," said Dick.

"Yes!" said Dave, explosively. "It was driving us BOTH crazy. You know that!"

"So..."

"I know," said Dave. "What do we do now?" he finished for his friend, smiling sideways at him.

"Yeah," said Dick, smiling back.

"At least it's all out in the open," sighed Dave. "I guess we talk to them about it."

"How do you talk to two teenage girls about the fact that you want to fuck their socks off?" asked Dick. He looked shocked that he'd been so graphic. "Sorry," he said, knowing that the term applied to both men, and both girls... WITH both men. He had basically just admitted that he wanted to fuck Cindy's socks off... to Cindy's father.

"We're way past that," said Dave. "I know how you feel about Cindy, and you know how I feel about Denise. I'm still a little confused about how we feel about our own daughters... but it's out there... and we're going to have to deal with that too."

"You think we could just do what we did last night?" asked Dick.

"I have no idea," admitted Dave. "I didn't sleep too good last night."

"I know, you elbowed me all night long," said Dick.

"Maybe we should just go in the bathroom and beat off," said Dave. "Maybe that would help."

"I can just see that," said Dick. "There I am, sitting out there alone, with two gorgeous half dressed girls, while you're in the bathroom, flogging the log. And then Cindy says 'Hey, Uncle Dick... what's Daddy doing in the bathroom for so long?'... and then I have a total meltdown."

"You'd get to go after me," said Dave, helpfully.

"I get to go first!" said Dick. "And YOU can tell Denise what I'm doing in the bathroom."

Dave stopped. "We don't really want to fuck them... right? I mean they're virgins, and that's a good thing... right"

Dick stopped too, and looked curiously at his friend. "I've been trying not to think about that," he said.

"OK, so what if we did... something... but not everything. With them, I mean."

"Something..." said Dick.

"What if we got them off - we both know how to do that - and if we let them get us off... wouldn't that lessen the tension?"

Dick gulped. "You mean have THEM beat us off?"

"Yeah!" said Dave, relieved that he hadn't had to actually say that himself. "I mean, we'd all be a lot more relaxed, and maybe that would kind of defuse things."

"You'd let Cindy beat me off?" asked Dick, unable to believe that.

"I'd much rather she jerk you off than... the rest," admitted Dave.

Dick thought about Denise, naked with Dave. Thinking of them just necking and... playing... was a lot easier than visualizing Dave, hulking over her moaning body as her legs spread wider, to accept...

Dick realized he was sweating. It was hot, but it wasn't that hot.

"I see what you mean," he said.

"Assuming, of course, that the girls would really DO that," said Dave.

"Of course," said Dick. "I mean it might all be just a harmless fantasy for them... right?" He started walking again. "They might not actually want to DO anything at all."

"Right!" said Dave, walking beside his friend. "If they don't really want to do anything, then that's great! I mean we'll just suck it up, beat off in the bathroom, and drive on! We'll get it all cleared up, and things can get back to normal."

"If that happens, I still get the bathroom first," said Dick.

"Maybe we should do it together," said Dave. "Facing away from each other, of course."

Dick had to laugh, and this time it was HIS laughter that was communicable, as Dave joined him.


The laughter of the men was heard by the girls, and it had a peculiar effect on them. They had clearly seen the pain and anguish in their father's faces, as the men tried to deal with taboo thoughts and urges. The girls felt their fathers' pain, but they had their own feelings to deal with too... much less developed feelings... but just as passionate. Passion doesn't wait for age. It flows through young bodies just as strongly as through older ones.

Now, hearing their fathers laughing, even though they didn't know what was driving that laughter, the girls relaxed a little. Things didn't seem so deadly serious any more, if their fathers could laugh like that. Things didn't seem so scary any more, as the girls heard normality in their father's voices, and saw the lingering smiles as the men stepped into the room.

Lunch, which was hot dogs, green beans, and a tub of potato salad, was ready, and they all tried to extend the feeling of normality as they ate, mostly in silence.

Eventually, though, eating was done, and the silence had to be broken. Enough time had passed that both men felt capable of broaching the subject.

"OK," said Dave, calmly. "Let's talk."


The girls gravitated toward their bed, and sat on it together. Dick took the chair again, and Dave sat upright on the men's bed.

Dave just charged in.

"First, we're both very glad you're still virgins," he said.

"We are too," said Cindy.

"Just let me talk for a little while, sweetheart, OK?" asked her father. He wanted to keep talking while there was something in his mind to say.

"OK, Daddy," said the girl.

Her "Daddy" hit him pretty hard.

"That's another thing," he said. "You're our daughters. We both think of you as our daughters, and we love you... as daughters, I mean. But, as it turns out, you're also beautiful young women, and we can't help but think about that too. We don't want you to be scared. Neither of us would ever dream of hurting either of you."

"We know that, Daddy!" said Cindy, unable to keep quiet. She ducked her head as her father frowned at her.

"We want you to know that we're trying to act normal. Fathers shouldn't think about their daughters like... well, like we have been. To be very honest with you, I doubt if we can stop thinking that way. But we don't want you to worry about that. It's just that it's been eating away at us since we got stuck here, in this town, and we haven't been able to deal with it very well. But we're trying, OK?"

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.