Stranded Daddies - Cover

Stranded Daddies

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was supposed to be a quick trip. Up and back for a simple soccer game, but when Dave's car broke down, he and Dick were stranded with only their darling virgin daughters for company. No TV. no radio. no games. nothing. What on earth could they do to fight off the boredom and keep themselves busy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Had someone been taking bets on who would wake up first, the next morning, the odds offered would have been even. The girls had played hard, but had gone to sleep early, suggesting they might awaken first. The men were used to getting up for work, though, and rarely overslept.

In fact, it was the men who woke first. They got up quietly, in the dawn light, intent on getting dressed quickly. The small flaw in that plan was that both girls had turned to lie on their backs in the night.

First Dave, and then Dick, when he saw his friend go immobile, looked at the other bed.

Cindy's shirt was clear up to her belly button. Her legs were closed, but the sparse covering of hair on her mons only accentuated her pussy lips, which fairly bulged, looking like a split peach.

Denise had a much thicker covering of pussy hair, and much darker too. Her legs were closed as well, but the light colored shirt, which had pulled up to just below her navel, merely made her puffy hair all the more noticeable. A hint of pink glowed through her thatch, suggesting those pink lips that Dave had seen so clearly the night before.

Dave looked over at Dick, who was staring at the girls. Dick felt his gaze, and turned his eyes to Dick's. Both men, based on some unspoken agreement, turned to let their eyes roam over the girls again.

Cindy moved, then yawned, and stretched. The shirt didn't pull up any more, but her nipples poked through it as it tightened across her chest. Her eyes remained closed, but her right hand came down and lay on her belly. The men could actually see her reaction as she realized her pussy was bare, and both looked away just before she opened her eyes, to see both men, dressed in their slacks, but no shirt, and very interested in their shoes, for some reason. She lifted her head, saw her friend's similar display, and elbowed Denise, while pulling her own shirt down. She knew there was no way the men could have not seen them as they moved around the room.

Denise was not a morning person. She grumped and rolled to her stomach as Cindy tried to wake her up.

"Get up!" hissed Cindy.

"Nooooooo," moaned Denise, crawling until her naked butt was high in the air.

Both men, naturally, turned around. Now Denise's pussy slit was on perfect display, protruding from between her thighs, just below her naked buttocks. Both men turned back around with a sigh, while Cindy lurched up to stand between the men and her friend.

"You aren't supposed to look!" she groused.

Her father turned around.

"We didn't look on purpose."

Cindy looked at her father, and saw something like pain on his face. She loved him, and didn't like that look.

"It's OK, I guess," she said. "Why don't you two get breakfast ready while I drag her out of bed."

"Sure," said Dave, walking to the counter. He got out the milk and cereal, while Dick found some bowls that needed washing, even though they were stored in the cupboards.

As soon as Denise was awake enough to understand what was going on, she bounced out of bed, pulling her father's shirt down to cover her loins. Both girls went to the bathroom, and came out wearing their soccer outfits.

"This is icky," complained Denise, pulling at the jersey. "I stink."

"Maybe you two can find something to buy at the store," said Dick, trying to act normal. He pressed his hard prick against the counter as he washed the bowls.

"Yeah," agreed Dave. "We don't know when the car will be ready."

"Are they open this early?" asked Cindy, looking out the window between the drapes.

"Won't know unless you go over there," said her father, also hiding his erect prick against the counter.

"Where's your credit card?" asked Cindy.

He patted his pocket, but he had left his billfold on the night table. He didn't want to turn around to go get it.

"My billfold is over there somewhere," he said, pointing.

"Never mind," said Cindy. "I've got the one you gave me for emergencies in my purse. I'll use it. We'll eat when we get back!" Her voice was excited at the prospect of going shopping.


Their excitement bounced like a yoyo as they saw the sign that said "CLOSED" in the window. They tried the door and found it open, which shot their hopes back up as it opened inward, making a bell suspended over the door tinkle. Their hopes fell again as they saw what was in the store.

They were going through what they thought were jeans, but turned out to be overalls, as they heard footsteps on creaking stairs. They turned to see a woman come through an open doorway. She was dressed in a robe.

"We thought you were open," said Cindy.

"Don't lock doors in this town," said the woman, yawning. "Who are you?"

"We're staying at the motel," said Denise.

The woman perked up, and frowned. "Oh you're with those men," she said. She examined them, in an obvious manner. "Shouldn't you be home with mommy, instead of carousing with older men?" Her voice raised the hackles on the backs of both girls' necks. They recognized jealousy when they heard it. They got a steady diet of that at school.

"They're our..." Cindy was interrupted by an elbow in her ribs, put there sharply by Denise, who knew Cindy was about to finish the sentence with the word "fathers!"

"Sugar daddies?" smirked Mable, finishing Cindy's sentence. "I could use a sugar daddy. At least then they wouldn't be robbing the cradle."

"Who they spend time with ... and who WE spend time with ... is our business," said Denise, some heat in her voice. She didn't like this woman, but it had more to do with the fact that this woman wanted her father, than it did with her snide comments. She got snide herself. "You got anything decent to wear in this dump?"

Mable saw her hopes of dallying with one ... or both ... of the men going down the drain. These girls - and they WERE girls - were young and pretty and sexy, while she was on the verge of losing what looks she'd been able to salvage as time tried to drag her down.

"Not anything high-minded ladies like YOU would want to wear," she almost snarled. "This is a farm town, not some boutique."

"Look," said Cindy, not wanting to deal with this horrible woman, who obviously had designs on her poor innocent daddy, "Our car broke down, and we're stuck here. We didn't pack clothes for this trip. We just need something to wear."

"Why don't you just go naked?" asked Mable, her voice sticky sweet.

"We did that last night!" said Denise, just as sweetly. "Now, do you have anything or not!"

Mable pushed past them to a shelf that was overloaded with what looked like table cloths, all checkered, either white and red, or blue and red. She pulled at a package and presented it.

"This is what women around here wear," she said. "There might be some GIRLS sizes in there somewhere." Her emphasis on "GIRLS" made it clear she was trying to make them into ten year olds.

Cindy actually shook one out and held it up to her body. Both girls giggled. Cindy made a half-hearted attempt at folding it back up and stuffed it back into the pile.

"We'll just look around a bit," she said, smiling falsely at Mable. Mable turned on her heel and walked to the counter, where she tried to act busy, while she watched the girls.

In the end, the girls had to settle for either a checkered dress, which seemed just TOO antique, or a man's shirt, with overalls. Oddly, the men's attire was more attractive to them, and each left with a pair of overalls and a man's western styled shirt. The only panties in the place had looked like they'd fit an elephant, but the girls each took a pair, just so they'd have something to change into.

Mable said nothing as she swiped the card. She presented the slip to Cindy, who sighed it with a flourish. Mable examined the card, and the signature carefully. The names matched. She had been about to deny the sale, thinking that the card must belong to one of the men, which would make this hussy's signature invalid ... but she couldn't do that now. Still, this was a nice little sale to get the day started.

"The truck comes this morning. There might be some clothing items on it," she said, her voice a little less surly.

"We hope to be gone in a few hours," said Denise. "Jimmy Joe is fixing our car."

Mable laughed. "You'll be back," she said. "If Jimmy Joe is fixing your car, you may be here for a long time."


"I do NOT like that woman!" hissed Cindy as they walked away from the store.

"If Daddy comes back over here, I'm coming with him!" said Denise.

"Speaking of Daddy," said Cindy, looking at her friend. "Why did you make it sound like they were..."

"Our boyfriends?" asked Denise. "You heard her. She's just itching to get her hands on them. I wanted her to get that idea out of her nasty head!"

"They were looking at us," said Cindy, walking on. "This morning, I mean ... before we woke up."

"Really?" gasped Denise.

"I know they were," said Cindy. "I woke up and they were acting like they hadn't been, but I could tell. They looked embarrassed ... you know?"

"What does that mean?" asked Denise.

"Well ... we have the hots for them..." Cindy let her voice trail off.

"I can't believe you said that!" said Denise.

"Don't lie. We both know how we feel about them," said Cindy.

"OK," agreed Denise, "But that's different!"

"Really?" asked Cindy. "If we can have the hots for them ... why can't they have the hots for us? When I woke up everything we had was on display!"

"That is just too weird," moaned Denise.

"You said you'd like to sleep with Daddy," Cindy reminded her friend.

"Well ... yeah ... but ... you mean you'd actually DO it?"

"We were both wet last night, Neece. We both wanted to rub off."

"Yeah," said Denise, amazed that her friend was acting like this. "But you wouldn't actually let him..."

"No!" said Cindy quickly. "But, like you said, it might be a lot of fun to sleep with him ... maybe play around just a little bit?"

"How little?" asked Denise, feeling her nipples tingle.

"Like on a date, or something," said Cindy.

"Do you think they'd DO that?" gasped Denise.

"They were both hard for us last night," said Cindy softly.

"What if they tried to ... you know..." Denise's voice sounded scared.

"Oh, they'd never go THAT far!" said Cindy. "They're our DADDIES!"

"Wait a minute!" said Denise, coming to a halt. "Are you talking about sleeping with MY daddy ... or YOUR daddy?" Her eyes were big.

"I don't know!" said Cindy, embarrassed. "I was just talking ... that's all."

"You're a SLUT!" squealed Denise.

"I am NOT!" said Cindy.

But there wasn't much conviction in her voice.


"What are we going to do?" asked Dick, when the girls had left.

"Why are you always asking ME what we're going to do?" moaned Dave.

"Man!" Dick's voice exploded. "Did you SEE them this morning?"

"Of COURSE I saw them, you idiot! How could I help but see them?"

"We have to get that car fixed today!" said Dick. "We have to get gone from this place! Get back HOME, where things are normal!"

"Who are you trying to kid?" asked Dave, looking at his friend. "When we get back home, and Cindy comes over, are you just going to ignore her? Cause I'm telling you right now, buddy, I won't be able to ignore Denise! Not any more!"

"It's just a crush!" moaned Dick.

"Tell that to my prick!" said Dave, almost shouting.

Dick's eyes flashed to the door, afraid the girls would come back. He realized they hadn't been gone long enough for that, and relaxed.

"Look," he said soothingly. "We're grown men. We can work this out. You're my friend!"

"That's not the problem!" said Dave. "The problem is they're grown women, or might as well be. I know you're affected the same way I am. And what's worse is that I looked at my own DAUGHTER this morning!"

"I did too," said Dick, still trying to calm his friend down. "I looked at both of them. It's not so bad. They're beautiful young women. We're reacting normally. We can beat this thing, though."

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.