Stranded Daddies - Cover

Stranded Daddies

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was supposed to be a quick trip. Up and back for a simple soccer game, but when Dave's car broke down, he and Dick were stranded with only their darling virgin daughters for company. No TV. no radio. no games. nothing. What on earth could they do to fight off the boredom and keep themselves busy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Back in the motel room, the girls asked for their father's shirts, and disappeared into the bathroom. When they came out, the men both stifled groans.

Dave's T shirt came to Cindy's mid thighs. It was pulled down tightly, and her modest breasts pushed her immodest nipples through the cloth so much that it looked like the cloth might tear from the strain. They were so erect that they'd already stretched the fabric, and it hugged the sides of them, making them look eminently suckable.

Dick's button down shirt had tails on it, which hung low on Denise's front and back, but rode up high on her hips. No panties were visible, and both men thought it went high enough that panties SHOULD be visible ... if she was wearing them. Her olive complexion, gotten from her mother, made the shirt look thin. Two dark circles were visible through it where her ample breasts pushed it away from her chest.

They had washed their uniforms out in the bathroom sink, and were looking for a place to hang them up to dry. There was a closet in one wall, but no hangers. Denise reached up to hang her jersey on the end of a curtain rod, and her bare butt was exposed.

"Neece, honey," choked her father. "You aren't wearing any underwear!"

She was apparently still mad at him, because she looked over her shoulder, still on her tiptoes, her butt still showing, and frowned.

"We had to wash out our panties, Daddy. They were dirty." She said it like he was the village idiot, and she was explaining it to him.

Dick looked at Dave, who was staring at Denise's butt. He elbowed him.

"You want to knock that off?" he whispered.

"What?" said Dave, tearing his eyes away from Denise. He looked at his friend. "Um ... sorry."

"Were you looking at my butt, Uncle Dave?" Denise said, her voice full of syrup.

"Hey!" said Cindy. "I thought we..."

"Shhhhhh!" went Denise.

"Oh ... yeah..." said Cindy, looking away and trying to act like she hadn't said anything.

"Sorry," said Dave, addressing the girl. "It was there, and I'm a guy. I had to look. It's a rule." He tried to make it into a joke, but the fact that Denise was STILL standing on her tiptoes, and that her buttocks were STILL displayed, made it fall flat.

"De-NEECE!" hissed Cindy.

Denise was apparently still sulking from the argument her father didn't know he'd had with her on the walk. Or, she was still feeling horny from thinking about possibly sleeping with one or the other of the men. Who knows? In any case, she didn't like it when her friend and the two men lined up against her.

"I'm not the one who didn't put any oil in the car!" she said. "I'm not the one who got us stuck in the middle of nowhere! It's HIS fault my panties are hanging in the bathroom!"

"Not fair!" blurted Dave, happy to have something to think about other than what was just in front of the beautiful butt crack he had just torn his eyes away from. "There was plenty of oil in the motor before I ran over a tire bumper!" He looked confused for a minute, as he realized that hadn't gotten him off the hook. "And that was an ACCIDENT!" he added.

Denise went back down on her heels, finally, probably because her calves were giving out from standing on tiptoes for as long as she could. She had a little streak of exhibitionist in her that she hadn't known about, until she realized she got tingles from Dave and her father staring at her bare butt.

"I know," she said, in a complete turn around. "I shouldn't have said that. I know you didn't do anything on purpose." She sighed. "It's just so BORING here!" She actually stamped one bare foot. "I'm not sleepy, and there's nothing to do!"

"We could play a game," suggested Cindy.

"What game?" asked her friend.

"I don't know," said Cindy, waving the jersey around in her hand. She had been about to copy Denise, and hang it up on the other end of the curtain rod, when she realized that her butt would show too. "We could make one up!"

"How about twenty questions?" said Dick, trying to get things back to normal. "We used to play that all the time. Or 'I'm thinking of an animal', or something like that."

Denise cocked her head. "That was fun, when I was little. Why not? It beats just sitting around looking at the walls."

Dave held a half hysterical laugh in by pure force of will, as he thought about how the last thing he'd be looking at in this room was the walls. Not with two scantily clad girls prancing around. He knew that his daughter was sans-panties too, based on what Denise had said.


Once it was decided, the girls plopped down on their bed. They sat with their knees together, and their legs out to one side, leaning on an arm. At least initially. Dick sank gratefully into the chair, and Dave started to lie down on the other bed, until he realized that he was stiff as a board from looking at Denise's ass, and that, if he lay on his back, it would look like a ferret had crawled up his pants leg, and curled up in his lap. He lay sideways, with is hand covering the lump, instead.

They started with animals. The number of questions was unlimited, but had to be answerable with only a yes or no. Denise started, thinking of a penguin. Her dad, who had played this game a lot, got it narrowed down quickly by asking if it was a bird, and if it flew. From there the others got it within three more questions.

Cindy went next, trying to stump them by thinking of a platypus. That one lasted a long time, until Denise asked if this mammal gave live birth.

Dave tried an elephant, which was pathetically simple after Denise asked if it was larger than a horse.

Then Dick, who had played the game a lot, years ago, kept them all going for almost five minutes by thinking of a yak.

The game went on, eating up minutes, and the mood lightened as they tried to come up with rarer and harder animals. The girls, unthinking, adjusted their posture and settled into sitting Indian style, on the bed. Their natural modesty ensured that, as they did so, they tugged their shirts to cover their naked bodies.

That was fine, as long as neither girl lifted her arms.

The problem was that it's unnatural to sit for an extended period of time and never lift your arms, or move around.

In their occasional excitement, the girls DID move, and those shirt tails moved too.

They had switched to thinking of things other than animals, when an argument started. Dave had thought of a quark, which he thought was a most excellent thing to think of, and no one had been able to get close to it, other than "atom". When they finally gave up, and he told them what it was, Denise threw her hands up in the air and said:

"Well no wonder! That's sub atomic! That's not fair!"

Dave suddenly had an unobstructed view of Denise's two pouting pussy lips, nestled below a tangled mass of brown hair. When her hands dropped, the shirt dropped too, but hung up on that tuft of hair, leaving her exposed. His eyes bugged out and he rolled onto his back, bringing one hand up to cover his eyes.

"You don't have to overdo it!" said Denise, unaware of what had happened.

Her father, sitting in the chair, didn't have the same view as Dave, but he saw the shirt lying high, and guessed what Dave had seen. He felt his prick tighten in his pants.

"Baby," he said, a little too loudly. "Your shirt."

Denise looked down, and her olive complexion darkened to the point that she looked like a mulatto. Her hands grabbed the shirt tale, and stuffed it down between her legs.

Cindy giggled, and Denise turned a wrathful eye on her, only to find Cindy staring at her father. Denise looked, and immediately saw the bulging lump of his penis in his slacks. She felt a rush of something go wildly through her, and felt her nipples firm up. Seeing the evidence of what she had done to Uncle Dave was thrilling, in a naughty kind of way, and she suddenly loved feeling naughty.

"What's the big deal?" she said, trying to keep her voice level. "Cindy has one too, and I'm sure you've seen hers."

"Ohhhhhhh," moaned Dave, bringing his other hand up to cover his whole face.

"Um ... Dave," said Dick, staring in horror at his best friend's crotch. "Um ... DAVE!" he said more loudly, when his friend didn't answer.

"What!" moaned Dave.

"Um ... your pants..." Dick couldn't say any more.

Dave lifted his head, uncovered his eyes, and groaned again, sounding like he was quite sure the world was ending. He rolled to his left, and ended up in a fetal position, his back to the girls.

"Daddy!" said Denise, brightly. "This is a situation I've never been in before! What is your advice for me, Daddy?" She beamed at her father, knowing she was pushing the knife in harder. It was too much fun to resist, though.

Dick looked at his daughter blankly. He had no idea what to do. He wanted to stand up and walk out the door, but he knew he couldn't do that. For one thing, his own prick was mostly hard. That little problem wasn't so little, as he began to come to grips with the fact that he wished, there for a few seconds, that he was where Dave had been, so he could see what Dave had seen. That thought was unsettling enough, all by itself, to render him immobile. Another part of him said he should stop her from humiliating his best friend ... but then ... his best friend had just gotten a boner after seeing his daughter's pussy!

Denise wasn't the only one who was in a completely new situation, and didn't know what to do.

It was Cindy who brought some semblance of control back to the situation.

"Denise!" she barked. "Just because you're mad at YOUR Daddy doesn't mean you can take it out on MY Daddy!"

"I'm not taking anything out on ANYBODY!" yelled Denise. She had a hard time getting over being mad, and being horny didn't help things at all. "He looked at my ... he looked at me!" she insisted, "and he got like THAT!" she pointed. "And he did it right in front of my DADDY!" she yelled. She was acting like a poor young girl who had been taken advantage of which, to be honest, was the right role for her to play, in most situations. The problem was that Cindy knew how hypocritical she was acting. The men did too, though they weren't actually thinking about that at that moment.

"Don't be a bitch!" warned Cindy. She couldn't remind Denise of their earlier conversation, with the men there, but she felt like she had to exert some kind of control over her friend, or things were going to go to shit much worse than they already had.

In Denise's mind, though, as young people often do, she ignored the fact that she had lusty thoughts about "Uncle Dave". She was well aware that young girls aren't supposed to lust after their best friend's father, not to even speak of having similar thoughts for her OWN father. When that same adult displayed obvious lust for HER, breaking all the rules that applied to HIM ... her sense of fair play was given a slap, and she reacted like most young people do, in that situation.

"HE GOT A BONER FOR ME CINDY!" she screamed.

Cindy's reaction was fairly typical of a young person too. Her friend was acting stupid, in her opinion. More than that, though, her friend was embarrassing and tormenting the man Cindy loved most in the world. On an unconscious level, she understood the role that sex played in advertising, and most human relationships. She hadn't thought it out on a rational basis, but she understood that her friend was good looking, and female, and that her father was a normal male, even if he hadn't acted like it until this moment.

Cindy's jumbled thoughts led her to fight back ... to even the playing field.

"OF COURSE HE DID YOU STUPID BITCH!" she screamed back. "YOU SHOWED HIM YOUR PUSSY!"

Overactive emotions, which were a muddy mix of anger, sexual desire, and inpetuousness caused Cindy to do something completely unexpected. She jumped up off the bed and stood in front of her friend's father, who was sitting, shell-shocked, in the chair. She lifted her T shirt, displaying the soft, straight, short hair that framed her own pussy lips ... right before his eyes. She saw them widen, and she saw him stop breathing.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.