Stranded Daddies - Cover

Stranded Daddies

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It was supposed to be a quick trip. Up and back for a simple soccer game, but when Dave's car broke down, he and Dick were stranded with only their darling virgin daughters for company. No TV. no radio. no games. nothing. What on earth could they do to fight off the boredom and keep themselves busy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Dick, maybe because Denise's mother still showed up to visit, every six months or so, was a little more cognizant of the fact that, if these two marriages happened, they would raise more than an eyebrow or two. For that reason, and that reason only, he ruminated on it a lot more than Dave did.

For Dave, after he found out she wanted to marry him, the third time he woke up with Denise draped over him, he looked at her and knew that somehow it would happen. He felt like the world had finally delivered up on some of his fondest hopes, and he'd find a way to make it work. He was a little worried that, when she went away to college, she'd find some young man who would look much more appealing than he did, but even in that situation, he'd have had her for a year or two, and even that little amount of time would be filled with joy.

The girls didn't push it, probably because they weren't showing yet. But, when school started, they worried about it. It didn't seem possible, as they drifted from class to class, that their dream would come true.

Again, it was Denise who got the dialogue going again. It was a Saturday morning, after the first full week of school. She had come home Friday night, dutifully done her homework, and then gone next door to spend some time with her best friend, and sleep with her lover. Cindy went next door around nine, to sit with Dick, and then crawl in bed with him. Neither girl had slept with her father since they had found out they were pregnant.

That Saturday morning, Denise woke up to find Dave staring at her. He didn't have to say a word. It was all in his eyes.

"I love you too," she said, kissing him. "That's why I want to marry you." She winced. Both girls had agreed not to bring it up. It was the men's job to bring it up, the next time it came up. "Cindy would marry you too, but she can't."

"I thought she was still mad at me," said Dave, stroking along her side.

"We decided that you guys were worked up enough just having one girl crawling all over you. It didn't seem fair to overwork you." Denise grinned.

"Do you mean she'd still do this," Dave cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it, "with me?"

"She loves you, even more than I do," said Denise. "I'm working on catching up to her. It would help if I could live here."

"What if we did get married?" asked Dave. "I'm not saying we will. Dick and I still need to talk about that. But what if?"

"If you're asking if Cindy could do this with you sometimes," said Denise, running her hand to his groin, to find him stiff. "We share everything."

"Everything?" he asked, his eyes wide. "Even after you're married?"

"If we get married to you and Daddy ... yes," said Denise. "Why are you so surprised? We already shared you."

"This seems strange enough already, I guess," said the man, feeling the urge to mate with her.

"Men marry seventeen year old girls all the time," said Denise. "Well, maybe not all the time, but it's only strange because you've known me all my life. Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"Then I don't understand why you're so reluctant. Are you ashamed of me?"

"No, that's not it, and you know it."

"I guess," said Dave, "that I'm more ashamed of me. In ten years, you'll still be a knockout babe. I'll have gray hair. I might even need a walker or something!"

Her laughter tinkled. "Maybe. I plan on keeping you pretty young, though. I mean, you're over the hill, and all that, but I won't let you go DOWN hill."

She laughed again, and that was all it took to make him show her how NOT over the hill he was. When they were done, they were both gasping for air.

"Now THAT's the man I want to wake up with forever," she sighed.


Dick finally confided in Cindy, also in bed. She was lying on top of him, having ridden him to completion. She was engaged in kissing his chin, when he put his hand between them.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I know," she said. "I think that's part of why I love you too."

"Just part of?"

"I know I'm young, but I also know I've seen a lot of men. Other than Daddy, you're the only man I'd let touch me like this."

"You're sleeping with him too?" asked Dick. Denise had NOT been sleeping with him.

"No," she said, pushing his hand away so she could kiss his chin again. "We're waiting."

"Waiting for what?" he asked.

"I can't tell you," she said. "You have to bring it up first."

He wasn't stupid. "Marriage," he said.

"Oh! Look at that! You brought it up!" she said, smiling.

"Her mother will have a fit," said Dick.

"Her mother doesn't care, according to Neece."

"That's not true, and if Denise thought about it she'd admit that."

"Her mother abandoned her," said Cindy. "Yes, she still sends cards, and comes to visit once in a blue moon, but she gave up rights. Denise will never let her opinion stand in the way.

"She could make trouble," said Dick.

"How?" Cindy sat up. She rubbed her leaking pussy on his messy penis. "If you and Daddy give consent, there isn't anything anybody can do about it. It's unusual. We both know that. People will talk. We know that too. People are going to talk anyway, as soon as this," she rubbed her belly, "starts showing." She rocked, as if she were unconcerned. "If people are going to talk, one way or the other, why shouldn't we be happy while they do it?"

"How do you know we'd be happy?" he asked.

"I've known you my whole life," said Cindy. "The only other man I know better is my father. I don't feel like trying to find a boyfriend. Why should I, when I already have the best man in the world right here."

"What about Neece?" he asked.

"What about what?"

"What about if we get married, and she still wants to ... do this?"

"We have that all worked out too," said Cindy.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really," said the teenager who had just worn him out, and who was about to get him stiff again. "We don't know which one of you got us pregnant this time. Next time, we will. Each of us wants one from the man we want to marry. After that, we don't care any more. Either of you can get us pregnant again, and we'll be gloriously happy."

"You're kidding!" he gasped.

"Try us," said Cindy, reaching to insert him in her again. "But right now, try me."


Things moved more quickly after that. When the girls were eight weeks pregnant, they stood in front of a desk, at City hall. Neither was showing, but both looked like exactly what they were - High School Seniors.

"Let me get this straight," said the clerk. "You're her father." She pointed at Cindy, who was standing with Dick, and Dick, who was standing with Denise. Dave nodded. "And you," she said, pointing at Dick, are HER father." She pointed at Denise.

"Right," said Dick.

"And you two, want to let your daughters, get married to ... the other of you two."

"Right," said Dick again.

"This is highly irregular," sniffed the woman.

"It may be highly irregular," said Dave. "The question is, is it legal?"

"Yes, it's legal," said the clerk, shaking her head. She looked at the girls. "And you two want to do this too?"

"More than anything," said Cindy.

"Yes Ma'am," said Denise, putting her arm around Dave.

"The Judge may want to ask you some questions," warned the woman.

"That's fine," said Dave.

"He'll want to talk to the girls alone," she warned.

"That's fine too," said Dick.


The judge did, in fact, want to talk to the girls alone. He meant singly, but when Cindy's name was called, they both got up and went in.

"Which one of you is Cindy Lou Thompson?" asked the man, who was in his sixties.

"I am, Sir," said Cindy, raising her hand.

"And let me guess," said the judge, staring at Denise, over his reading glasses. "You must be Denise Jean Williams."

"Yes Sir," said Denise. "We're best friends."

"Best friends," mused the judge. "Best friends who want to marry each other's fathers."

"Yes Sir," they said in tandem.

"Do tell," said the judge, smiling. "And why in the world would two lovely young ladies, such as yourselves, want to marry two old men?"

Cindy raised her hand. The judge looked at her and leaned back in his chair.

"I've known Dick Williams my entire life," she said. "I had a boyfriend, who told lies about me and tried to get me to have sex with him. I didn't like either of those things." She took a breath, but the judge raised a hand.

"How about Dick Williams?" he asked. "Has HE tried to get you to have sex with him?"

Cindy stood straight. "He has never done anything with me, or asked me to do anything, that I wasn't completely comfortable with," she said. He's never lied to me, or about me, and he never will. I love him, your majesty."

"Your honor," corrected the judge, smiling thinly. "It's your honor, not your majesty."

"Sorry," said Cindy, ducking her head. "I'm a little nervous."

"Are you nervous about marrying this man?"

She raised her head and looked straight at the judge. "No, your honor, I am not."

The judge turned his eyes on Denise, who looked stiff.

"How about you, young lady? Are you doing this just because your best friend wants to do it?"

"No Sir," said Denise, almost standing. "Like Cindy, I've known him all my life. I can't imagine there's another man I want to be married to more than him. I love him with everything that's in me."

"What about school?" asked the judge. "I assume you're going to drop out?"

"No Sir," said Denise. "We're going to finish school. We have plans for college too."

"What college?" asked the judge.

"Probably State," said Denise. "It's less expensive, and for the first two years it doesn't really matter where you go."

"These men ... your fathers ... are going to marry you, and send you off to college in another town?" The judge looked skeptical.

"Why not?" asked Cindy. "Married people go to college all the time."

"True," mused the judge, "but most married men don't send their wives off to college somewhere, where they can't keep an eye on them."

"These aren't ... most men," said Cindy, helplessly.

"Well, we'll see about that," said the judge. "You can go. Send in ... oh Hell, send them both in!" he said, his tone irascible.

The girls left, to be met by their fathers. It was plain to the men that the girls were rattled.

"He's mean," said Denise softly. "I don't like him."

"He wants to see you now," said Cindy. "Both of you."


Dave and Dick stood, respectfully, while the judge leafed through papers on his desk. He looked up at them, didn't say anything, and then looked down again. He shuffled more papers.

"You want to tell me what's going on here?" he finally asked. "Sit down," he added, waving his hand at them.

They sat. Dick cleared his throat.

"We want to get married, Sir," he said, hoping that would be enough.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.