Stacy's Nature Rape - Cover

Stacy's Nature Rape

by Craig88

Copyright© 2007 by Craig88

Horror Sex Story: Stacys daily walk through the woods takes a turn for the worse...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Horror   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Violence   .

It was a pleasant hot day. I was always one for taking nice long walks through the country. I just loved all the little trails and pathways that cut through the trees and so forth, it made me feel like a child again, not the 22 year old I am now, when I used to go on picnics with my family. I loved all the wildlife; I had in my hand some nuts I had picked up only moments ago for any squirrels that might appear. Perhaps what I loved most was all the sounds. The sounds of the birds chirping, little squirrels rustling through the leaves for food and the whistle of the wind as it breezed through the trees.

It was such a hot day, the hottest it had been for quite a while and today was even hotter as a result of there being no breeze at all. I wished I had brought something to drink with me, my mouth was parched and it was so hot. The hot noonday sun was beating down heavily on me and making me sweat. I could feel the little rolls of sweat running down my chest and onto my breasts.

CRACK!

I suddenly looked around, my breathing stopped; I scanned the tree line around me. I found myself in the middle of a small clearing with a fallen tree in the middle, like a log. I get so caught up in my thoughts I take no notice of my surroundings. It was quiet now. The crack of the twig must have been just an animal or something. I kept looking and still no sounds. No wildlife, no anything.

I grew cold. The hairs on my arms stood on end, this clearing was quite covered by the trees, the shade covered most of the area around me. I saw a trail to my left, with one final scan I moved.

The front of my shirt is damp with perspiration as I walked quickly for the trail. It looked as though this trail was the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel, I could see the sunlight on the other side. I was almost there.

Suddenly I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and another on my arm, the grip is tight, I scream but it was muffled. I could feel myself being dragged back into the clearing; the light at the end of the tunnel was getting further away. I kick and struggle but it was fruitless, he was too strong. My feet dragged along the floor as with my remaining arm I tried to hit him.

I was thrown to the floor, the grass was long and somewhat cushioned my fall, the smell in a sense relaxed me, but his dark shadow loomed over me. I crawled, I tried to scurry away but he grabbed at my hair and pulled me back.

"Ahhhhh!"

I screamed in anguish as he pulled at my brunette locks. He knelt on one knee and pulls me so I saw his face. With tears building in my eyes I tried to look at his face, I tried to scream, his voice calmly said to me;

"Calm down, if you keep struggling I am going to hurt you."

With that no sound came from my mouth, the pure coldness of how he spoke made my blood run cold.

I begged him, "P-p-please d-don't hurt me, I want to go home."

"What's your name?"

I trembled, "Stacy".

My voice sounded so small and insignificant.

"Don't worry Stacy, you will be home soon enough, we're just gonna have a little fun before you go, that's all."

My bottom lip began to tremble, I wanted to go home, I had a good idea by what he meant by fun. I tried to fight back the tears.

"and if you don't co-operate..."

With that he stood up and pulled out a knife. Its shine glistened in the sunlight, he smiled at me then threw it into the ground where it stood upright. I began to cry.

He ordered me to kneel while he stood over me rubbing the crotch of his shorts. He reached down and tore open the front of my shirt to expose my thin bra barely containing my firm tits. He took my shirt off and pulled the bra straps off my shoulders and trapped my hands behind my back with the straps. I am left there kneeling and topless looking up at him with a tear running down my cheek.

He slowly pulled down his shorts, I gasped as his penis comes into view, he began to stroke it. His hand slid up and down his growing cock.

He looked down at me and laughs.

He pushed me onto my back so I was flat out on the ground looking up. I looked up at the sky, hoping this was a dream and I would shortly awake, but yet again his figure loomed over me.

He began to squat over my face. Lower and lower his sweaty ass approached my mouth until he was sat on my face, he ordered me to lick his ass or he would pull my nipples off. His fingers began to twist and pull at my hard nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.