Dressing for Dinner - Cover

Dressing for Dinner

by Trissa Meyer

Copyright© 2007 by Trissa Meyer

Erotica Sex Story: She models some clothes. He teaches her a lesson about men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

They'd eaten dinner and he had settled down to watch a basketball game on television, which had -not- been in her plans for the evening. While she was cleaning up the kitchen, she decided to alter the mood slightly.

"Darling, I went shopping today and bought several new dresses. I thought I'd wear one of them to the dinner with your boss this next Friday. Would you like me to model them for you tonight?"

"Uh-huh... sure... model them for me," he mumbled, never taking his eyes off of the game.

She went back to their bedroom, slipped off her clothes and sat down to smooth her signature scent vanilla body lotion all over herself before she slid her stockings and other undergarments on and then went to take the first dress out of the wrapper.

Several minutes later, she appeared in the doorway, deliberately timing her appearance with the beginning of a commercial break. "What do you think? Will your boss like it?" she asked as she spun in a slow circle. He glanced over at her just as he was taking a drink of his soda and had a coughing fit when he inhaled it down the wrong pipe.

She was dressed in a hot-pink tight fitting sheath with slits up the side to mid-thigh and a very low-cut neckline that plunged deep between her breasts. When he could talk again, he wheezed, "You want to wear that to dinner with my boss? Are you trying to get me fired?"

"What's wrong with it?" she asked as she looked down at herself. "It's not tacky or tartish, it's just very bright and daring."

"Exactly," he exclaimed. "It's way too daring for my conservative boss. Maybe when we go to the party at Gary's next month--but not for dinner with my boss and his wife."

"Oh, very well," she pouted. "I'll go put on the second one." As she left the room, she saw him run his fingers through his hair like he was frustrated. She smiled. It looked like her plan was working.

She waited until she again heard a commercial break as one of the teams took a time-out before she walked back in. "What about this one?" she asked as she pirouetted in front of him. This time the dress was blue silk, with a flowing skirt that caressed her legs when she moved and the neckline was a deep V that ran almost to her navel.

She could see the desire flare in his eyes as he looked at her, but all he said was, "Don't you own anything with a higher neckline?" before he turned back to the game as it came back on.

Annoyed, she left the room, decided to skip the rest of preliminaries and slipped into her pièce-de-résistance, a black silk and chiffon dress with a handkerchief hemline that played peek-a-boo with her legs when she walked. For this dress she coiled her hair on top of her head in an elegant twist.

This time she didn't wait for a commercial break before she walked over and planted herself in front of the television set. What she didn't know or take into account was that the material in the skirt was mostly translucent with the light shining through from behind and that he could see every inch of her legs through the now see-through skirt.

"Nice, very nice," he murmured as he swept his eyes up the length of her body, starting at her ankles, lingering at her hips and then sliding further upwards to smile at the sight of her neckline, which was a draped cowl that showed no cleavage at all. "I like it. It's demure and quite..." he trailed off as she did her turn and audibly sucked in his breath. The dress's demure front gave no warning of its daring back. "It's slit to your waist!" he said in horror as she floated over towards the couch.

"For the money I paid for this, it's draped, not slit," she corrected him. "I bought it because of the back."

His eyes narrowed as she did another spin, allowing the hemline to swirl around her legs. "Darling, are you deliberately trying to entice me? To get me worked up?"

"Why? Are you turned on by how I look in this dress?" she asked, her eyes wide with innocence.

"You know I am," he responded. "You look gorgeous in it. But it's a blatant invitation to any male who sees you to touch your back."

"Good," she purred. "Then it does exactly what I want it to do."

His eyes narrowed as he stood up and began stalking towards her, paying no more attention to the TV. She backed away as he came closer and he maneuvered his body to back her into the kitchen.

"Fine," he murmured as he stalked her. "Then it's my turn to show you exactly what that dress does to men who see you in it."

She was trapped against the counter. "Oh, well please do." Her heart was beating faster in anticipation. He placed his hands on her waist and gently began to turn her around so he was behind her. She started to protest the turning but he hushed her with a brief kiss upon her lips before he completed his maneuvering.

"This is my move, not yours," he whispered in her ear, holding her against his body and pressed gently against the counter. "For starters, a man would want to do this." He placed his lips against her ear and blew gently, the warm breath sending shivers up her spine before he gently tugged at her earlobe, his tongue flicking lightly over the soft ticklish spot behind her ear. She pressed her hands down onto the counter top, trying to hold herself up.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.