Hunting with the Pack - Cover

Hunting with the Pack

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Two women hunt down and seduce a sixteen year old male, who is trying to carry out his duties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

As a newly qualified Electrician, I was inadvertently involved in a charitable project to provide safe houses for 'battered women'. These establishments were provided as safe haven for women who found themselves in violent or abusive relationships. The usual practice was for the builders, plumbers and electricians to go into a designated building do all the work before it opened its doors to the women seeking safe haven.

However the demand for spaces had led to this particular house being opened before the required work had been checked and carried out. The large 14 bed roomed house had been open only a short while when the problems began to appear. If more than three people switched on electrical appliances together then the whole house would trip, resulting in power failure for the whole house.

It was decided to split the house electrics into four main sections each with its own consumer re-settable fuse boxes, which was handy because it fell to one fuse box per floor. The work had to run alongside the existing wiring because the house was still in operation; although no one saw any problems developing as the work was done. How wrong could they be!

Well to say the flirting started from the moment we arrived would have been an understatement. As soon as we stepped through the door we were greeted with wolf whistles and gestures from a group of six women. I decided to start my work from the top floor down and stupidly thought that if I ignored the cat calls and wolf whistles I may just be able to get on with my work. I figured that working this way would leave the four floors fully operational except for the very last day when I would cut the power to the old system and reconnect it to the new; Fine in theory.

So the first day, I began carrying tools and materials up to the top floor, when I reached the second floor I saw two women leaning against their respective door frames chatting. They soon noticed me and stopped chatting watching me come towards them hands full of electrical gear. As I approached, Rachel (As I later found out) was five foot six inches tall mousy coloured hair slim framed with about 36C bust (My estimation) while Mandy was five foot four inches tall raven haired with a few extra pounds (mostly in the right places, my observation) with 44DD bust line (again my estimation). So you could see that there was going to be a tight squeeze to get past the pair of them. (Or should that have been all four of them ... LOL).

Just as I thought I had managed to get past, I felt a hand pinch my backside and another try to grab my crutch area. I was helpless as the space prevented me from going further without dropping the things I was carrying. Even more disconcerting was the comments, like looks like we have a nice juicy butt to play with here and bet you're a randy little fucker when your hard. I tried to ignore the comments, until Rachel said "tell you what, give us a kiss on the cheek and I will let you pass!"

I failed to see the wink, she gave to her friend. I thought ok; where is the harm in a little peck on the cheek if it gets me through the pair of them and I can get on with my work. So as I turned to kiss her on the cheek, right at the very last second she suddenly turned her head and I kissed her full on the lips. "Saucy devil!" she hollered.

"I saw that!" her friend repeated. "I want on too or I will report your sexual harassment of my friend here!" she continued.

I turned and reluctantly kissed Mandy on the cheek, extricated myself through the tiny gap and carried on walking, mentally making a note to ensure I did not get caught out again by these two. Well an hour and a half later, who should pop their head up onto the fourth floor but Mandy and Rachel.

"Wondered if you would like a cup of tea" Rachel said.

"That would be real kind of you!" I replied.

"You know we will have to sort out a Rota" Mandy carried on.

"Oh that won't be necessary," I said, "From tomorrow I will bring myself a flask of tea" I finished.

The two women laughed, before Rachel said "Oh not for making you the tea, silly boy!"

"Oh for what then" I asked. Still not falling in.

"Well I reckon on two hours on the job and the next three on a different job!" Mandy chortled.

It suddenly clicked and I admit I blushed a little as I replied, "Oh won't be any of that, after all I have a very tight schedule, in which to complete the work" I added.

"You also have a very tight cute butt" Mandy sneered.

With that the two women disappeared back down stairs, until twenty minutes later I heard, "your tea is ready!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.