Red Roses for a Blue Lady - Cover

Red Roses for a Blue Lady

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A jilted woman takes advantage of an admirer to prove her ex wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Anal Sex   .

I had seen her on numerous occasions, passed her on the street, sat next to her on buses and seemed never to have the opportunity to let her know I was there let alone speak to her. I never considered for a second that I could stand a chance with this walking goddess of exquisite beauty, never to be her friend, confidante let alone lover.

Towards the end she even invaded my dreams, enticing me and yet always rebuffing my attempts to speak to her. I used to wake up hearing her laughter in my mind at my feeble attempts to merely chat to her. At this point I should try to describe this female who so beguiled me, inflamed my passions and played havoc with my dreams.

She had long blonde shoulder length hair, stood five foot four inches tall, weighed around one hundred and thirty pounds, her 38 C bust seemed so perfectly proportioned to her frame, the way she swayed her hips was poetry in motion. Everything about her oozed breeding, finery and sensuality.

Then one day it happened, out of the blue; as so many times before she was on the bus, the only available seat right beside her. I almost held my breath as her scent invaded my nostrils and took me to heaven, inciting the most erotic of day dreams flashing wild wanton images through my brain. Lewd images of her naked dabbing the scent on her neck, around her ears and between those delicious looking breasts brought my penis to attention.

Suddenly I heard her stifle a deep sob from the pit of her gorgeous stomach. I turned slightly and she tried to hide the fact that she had tears in her eyes. I enquired if she was alright, and received a muffled yes, thank you. I persisted and said "I know this beyond convention as we have not been introduced but my name is Ray"

She weakly smile and answered "Hello Ray, I am Sally Thomsett"

"Hello Sally, now come on and tell Uncle Ray, why such a beautiful young lady is so upset." I continued.

Another weak smile as she answered "You hardly know me. So why would you want to listen to my problems!"

"Well a problem shared is a problem halved and besides I feel I really do know you!" I replied.

"How do you mean?" she enquired.

"Well I accept that you would not have noticed me but we have actually caught the same bus for the last six months and have sat together on half a dozen occasions!" I pointed out.

She looked at me astonished as she said "You remembered me from all those times?"

I lied as I responded "As a security Guard, I am trained to be observant!" I was hardly going to admit that I had taken a sexual liking to her and often had fantasy's about her and I.

She seemed to settle a little and indeed showed her lovely smile as she looked me full in the face for the very first time. I persuaded her to get off the bus at the next stop and come for a coffee with me, I must admit my heart was racing as she finally agreed and I could not believe how easy it had been to persuade her.

With a little more persuasion, I had her call in to work and cry off sick for the day. I too played hooky from my job and led her off to a coffee shop. As she sat in a back corner, I ordered the coffee's and then joined her. With very little effort she finally blurted out that her pig of a boyfriend had sent her an email, which according to her she was supposed to receive at work, but she had actually checked her email account at home before leaving for work.

She said it had informed her that he was dumping her and had gone off with a woman 6 years her junior. She tensed up as she admitted that the reason was supposedly, he claimed she was fridged and the sex between them was stale and no longer turned him on.

She confided that the woman in question was her best friend and it had been her that introduced the pair of them. I skipped over the fact the beautiful woman had just told me that someone had thought she was not interested in sex. I thought the gentlemanly thing to do would be to boost her confidence back up. So I asked if the guy in question was getting medical help for his madness. She looked at me funny and asked what I meant.

"Well he obviously must have a mental problem to dump such a sensual looking lady for a bimbo six years younger" I offered.

She blushed and mouthed the words Thank you, before going on to let slip that it started when she refused his request for anal sex. I again backed up her confidence with "You have every right to deny him or anyone else for that matter anything you did not want to happen!" I continued, "If I was the one, and I wanted something like that I would have coaxed you into the mood before asking out right, after all sex should be about passion and giving pleasure to your partner not about getting what you want irrespective of your partners feelings"

Again she blushed and looked concerned; I honestly thought I had overstepped the mark. But Sally suddenly looked at me and smiling she said "Your absolutely right!" and added "His loss!"

She then shocked me and as she said "Now we have both phoned in sick at work, would you like to see me back to my home, where I will make you a proper coffee!"

How could I accept this offer without snatching this sexy woman's hand off; I managed to mumble my appreciation of her offer and we finished our coffees and left. As we left the shop she slipped her hand into mine and squeezed it tight. I extricated my hand and slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to me.

Soon we were outside her home and she slipped from my grip as she unlocked the door and we entered her well decorated home. In the kitchen she started the coffee machine and then turned to me and suggested a grand tour of her home. I eagerly followed her around her home until we reached the bedroom which she seemed reluctant to open the door of. I slowly took her hand and pulled her to me and lightly kissed her full on the lips.

She hesitated slightly before responding to the kiss, almost as passionately as I offered it in the first place. Then I felt her hands snake around my waist and felt her pulling my butt towards her. I took this as a green light signal so I opened my mouth and tenderly licked her lips probing with my tongue to find an entry into her mouth.

I know it's an old adage, but we literally tongue fenced as we French kissed. I then became aware if her trying to slide her hand between us and seeking the stiffness that was threatening to rip my trousers. I eased back allowing her to regulate the speed of the action occurring.

It's hard to explain but I wanted this woman more than the breath of life itself, so why when she hinted at making ourselves more comfortable in the bedroom did I refuse and lead her to the living room. Was it gallantry, was madness or was a pre ordained scheme I knew nothing about. All I remembered was taking her hand and leading her to sit on the sofa in the living room and me turning to head for the kitchen. As I started to make the coffee, which Sally had originally started she appeared and looking really confused asked "Why, when you could so easily have taken me to bed. Had your way with me and probably never seen me again, did you refuse?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.