Barbara Surprised

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: His best friend had a surprise for him and that led to a surprise for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Slow   .

It's good to have friends, but there are times when you wish you didn't. Don was my best buddy and had been for damn near all my life. He lived three houses down from me when we started kindergarten and we went all the way through high school together. When he went off to college it was the first time we had been separated in fourteen years. He came home from college about the same time I got discharged from the army and we picked up right where we had left off. He was the best man at my wedding and I was the best man at his. We golfed together, bowled together, and played poker every other Friday. We were as close as two guys can be and suddenly I wanted to kill him, not because of anything he had done, but because he was the messenger who brought the bad tidings.

It was a Thursday night and Don and I were having a few beers following our bowling league. It had not been a good night. We were tied for first place with the team we had bowled against and we had lost the first game by five pins, the second by eleven pins, but we had won the third by forty-one so we got by with a split for the night. The bad thing about that was the fact that our next two weeks were against the third and fourth place teams while our night's opponents bowled against the eleventh and sixteenth place teams. With only four weeks left in the season things did not look too bright for us and since both Don and I hate to lose we were in a pretty subdued mood as we sipped our beers. Then Don asked:

"How long we known each other?"

I chuckled and said, "It seems like since we were both old enough to stand up and walk."

Don gave a nod and said, "So I suppose we are tight enough that I can say something and not get clobbered for saying it?"

I gave him a curious look and asked, "What's on your mind?"

He was quiet for a moment or two and then he asked, "Any chance you can get off the afternoon shift?"

I shook my head no, "Not much of one. It all has to do with seniority and I don't have much. Why?"

He hesitated and then he said, "I think you need to spend more time closer to home in the afternoons and early evenings."

"Why?" I wanted to know.

"Well" he said, "It's not really any of my business and I'm probably sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but Barb is starting to spend too much time with the wrong crowd."

I stared at him, "What are you trying to say? You accusing Barb of something?" and I felt the anger start to rise in me.

Don shook his head and said, "I think I've already said too much" and he got up and left.

Driving home that night I thought about what Don had said. I knew he was trying to tell me something, but to hint that my wife was traveling with the wrong crowd when I wasn't there was going too far. Barb and I were deeply in love with each other and he had no business bad mouthing her. And what did he mean by the 'wrong crowd' anyway?


By the next morning I had it out of my mind and in time I would have forgotten completely about it if it hadn't been for a power outage. One night, halfway through my shift, we lost power and after waiting almost forty-five minutes to see if it would come back on the company sent us home. I pulled my car into the garage, parked it next to Barb's car and as the automatic garage door opener was closing the door I thought that thanks to the power outage I was going to get laid that night. Barb was usually in bed asleep when I got home from work and so our sex life was pretty much limited to my days off and on those days we seemed to more than make up for what we didn't get during the week.

The "Honey, I'm home" was greeted with silence when I walked into the house. In fact, the whole house was silent which was not a normal condition. Barb usually had both the TV and the stereo going at the same time - she liked noise. I went through the house, but she wasn't home. She must have gone shopping with her mother or sister I thought, so much for getting laid. I fixed myself some leftovers, ate, and then cleaned up the dishes. I was on my way to the living room to turn on the TV when lights turned into the driveway and I glanced out the window and saw a car pull in the drive and another one pull up in front of the house. I watched as Barb and a guy got out of the car in the drive and a girl that I didn't recognize and another guy got out of the car in front. I was all set to go to the door and greet her when I saw the guy with Barb put his arm around her shoulder and let his hand fall on her tit. And I suddenly knew what Don was trying to tell me - that my wife was out running around on me. I don't know why I didn't just meet her at the door and confront her. Denial would be a little hard for her since the guy was groping her tit and she wasn't trying to push him away. Perhaps it was because I did not want to believe it and I was hoping that there might be some reasonable explanation that I could believe. Whatever the reason, I ran upstairs to where I could listen and watch to see what was going on.

The four of them came in the house and dropped their coats on the floor and headed for the stairs. I beat a hasty retreat into the bedroom and then did the only thing I could do under the circumstances - I got into the closet. I'd no sooner made it into the closet than the four of them entered the room and for the most part they were already undressed; there was probably a trail of clothes leading from the hallway all the way up the stairs to the bedroom. When the guy with Barb said, "Suck my dick honey" I should have come out of the closet swinging, but I didn't and I don't honestly know why I didn't. It wasn't because I'd always had a fantasy of seeing her with someone else or because all of a sudden I had a raging hard on. No, I think it was the way that Barb was meekly doing what she was told. When the guy told her to suck his dick she went right to her knees and did it without one word of protest. That was definitely not the Barb that I knew. When we had sex it was a noisy, boisterous affair with each of us telling the other what we wanted and voicing encouragement. Here, Barb was quiet, almost subservient. It was a Barb that I had never seen before and that made me curious and so I watched. Barb never said a word as the three of them ordered her around. I thought for sure she would speak up when the other girl told Barb's guy to fuck Barb in the ass, but when the guy told Barb to get on her hands and knees she did it without protest. The guy moved behind her and started pushing his cock into her asshole and Barb started to whimper. It took him several pushes to get the head of his dick past her sphincter muscle and then he pushed hard and Barb screamed, whether form pain or pleasure I couldn't tell, but I hoped it was from pain. I hoped the bitch was suffering!

Once Barb was getting pounded in the ass the other girl and her guy settled down to work on their sex lives and things got boring. From the closet it looked like a badly made porno movie and it was all I could do not to come out of the closet screaming, "Enough already." The more I watched Barb the madder I got, but it got worse, or maybe better - it all depends on how you look at it. The other girl finally said that she had to get home before her husband got home from work and she got up and got dressed. She asked her guy if he wanted a ride back to his car and he said no, that he would ride with Jerry. As she left the other girl said to Barb:

"I'll call you in the morning" and Barb said, "Make it around ten. My hubby will be in his work shop by then."

The girl left and Barb said to the two guys, "I don't know about this. I've never done two guys at the same time before."

Jerry, her guy, laughed and said, "There always has to be a first time for everything sweetie" and all of a sudden I got hard! I was still mad, but watching two guys work Barb over was a turn on and a half. My dick got hard and stayed hard while for the next hour the two guys made use of all three of Barb's holes and still, through it all, Barb remained strangely quiet. Oh, there were moans, groans, grunts and the low wail that she made when she was cumming, but there was none of the, "Yes, like that" or "That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me harder" that took place when Barb and I made love. Then it was Barb's turn to say it was time to quit before I got home. When the guys had dressed and Barb had walked them to the front door I got out of the closet and went down the hall to the spare bedroom. When I heard the shower start I went downstairs and went out into the garage and sat in my car. When my watch told me that it was time for me to be getting home I hit the garage door opener so that Barb would hear and think I'd just gotten home. Barb was awake when I walked into the bedroom - awake and naked.

"I've been waiting for you" she said, "I'm really horny tonight."

The thought of fucking her after two strangers had spent several hours wallowing around in her did not appeal to me so I told her that I'd pulled a muscle in my back at work and that I wasn't up to it. She gave me a speculative look and then she leaned toward me, kissed me on the cheek and then rolled over and went to sleep.

I did not sleep well that night and when I got up in the morning my mood wasn't good. I ate a quick breakfast and then headed for my workshop in the basement. I figured that the less time spent around Barb the better. Ten o'clock arrived and found me standing by the basement extension when it rang. I waited until Barb picked up and then I picked up hoping that neither Barb nor the other girl would notice the click, and then I listened in:

Girl: What happened after I left?

Barb: What do you think happened? Just use your imagination. What ever two

guys and one girl can do together got done.

Girl: You slut you!

Barb: Hey! You're the one that got me started in this.

Girl: Yeah, but you're loving it.

Barb: Well, it's not bad. I love the sex, but something is missing. None of these

guys can light me up like my hubby can.

Girl: Well, if he's that good you have to let me try him.

Barb: Don't hold your breath, he's mine and I'm not sharing.

Girl: Bitch! You can have mine. He's seen you and I know he'd fuck you in

a heartbeat.

Barb: Maybe someday.

Girl: I think you'll like what I've got lined up for you tonight.

Barb: Why?

Girl: Because honey, he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen on a man.

Barb: I don't know.

Girl: What's wrong?

Barb: I don't know. I think my hubby might be getting suspicious.

Girl: What makes you think that?

Barb: I'm not sure. It's just a feeling. When he got home last night I wanted

him, but he turned me down and he's never done that before. He has

never said no to sex before, it's just not like him. And he had a funny

look on his face. I just think he knows.

Girl: It's probably something at work that's bothering him or something like

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.